G/f having problems getting off from sex...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1.8t, Jun 25, 2006.

1. 1.8t

1.8t Member

I realize only ~30% of women can get off from penetration alone and that she will probably some clit stimulation, but let me see if there is hope. I am this girls second sexual partner. As such, we have only done it 4 times and she has only had sex 8 times total(knew her previous b/f). She has never gotten off from sex but has a vibrator and appartently has no problem getting off from it. She tells me she isn't 100% comfortable with sex yet, thats probably why she hasn't been able to. Is it normal for it to take a while for girls to get comfortable with sex? Is there hope for me to find a position that will work? The other night her legs started trembling and she had trouble walking afterwards but no orgasm. She says everything I am doing feels REALLY good and a lot of it was at her request, so I am having problems understanding how something that feels so good can't bring you to an orgasm. Should I just hold out and give it more time? I would have no problem stimulating her but she finds that embarassing, at least for right now. Any insight is appreciated.

Oh yea, it also makes me feel HORRIBLE for some reason. Like I am not good enough, etc.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the more you and her are focused on her orgasm, the less the chance that it will happen

in general, prolonging the foreplay and teasing her for a long time before you go for it can help.

3. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Longer 4play does help. Don't rush her into intercourse before she gets really hot and horny. My girl can get off during 4play before we go for real action.

4. JimmyMate

JimmyMate New Member

maybe ur just not big enough :dunno:

5. KillKingKong

KillKingKong New Member

DeminA4CVT is right, foreplay will help a lot. Not only will it allow her to become more relaxed but it also allows her to become horny, which most women aren't during intercorse. Before you go after her more sensitive areas for foreplay try licking her belly or arms prehaps. Slowly work your way to licking her breast and inner thigh. And you should also try to find her g-spot (do a wiki look up for that).

6. 1.8t

1.8t Member

I am 6.5" which is plenty:rolleyes: . BTW I have now gotten her off everytime since this post via penetration. Just had to find right position, let her relax more, and get my motion adjusted to how she likes it. I also tease her a lot more and get her really fired up before hand. Thanks for the insight everyone.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

only 30% eh?

i love misinformation

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

:rolleyes:
    it's not about size.

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Thats how my bf used to feel sometimes if he didnt get me off EVERYTIME we had sex. But it doesnt bother me that much if I dont. And luckily he's stopped feeling that way lately. It feels pleasurable to me the entire time.

Missionary is the easiest for me, but I have gotten off on top, and almost while he was behind me laying down (dont recall the name of that one). I just put my body somewhere that is comfortable and let it go from there.

Today its been twice :coold: