SRS fuuuuuuuuuuuuu v.going crazy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by maxgohan, Mar 17, 2009.

1. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

been talking to this chick at work everyday for a few months now, she knows i like her and she said she likes me too but can't get in a relationship because she just got out of one recently....

i want to just try to forget her and just live my life but god damn this is so hard, i'm acting like a little bitch, emailing her all the time and shit

why is it so god damn hard for me to just ignore her, arg :hsd:

we just had this pretend fight over some miscommunication and i told her to "have a nice life", i'm pretty sure she's just waiting for me to email her and just hug it out or w/e but fuuuuuuuuu i wanna try to forget her, she's on my mind all the damn time....

fuck that's a clusterfuck

2. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

Why the ultimatum? It's impossible for you to simply be friends with her?

3. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

no i can easily be friends with her but the more i talk to her the more i want things to happen between us,

i guess i'm just mad cause i think about her so much :embd:

4. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

Wellll, at least it'll be a good exercise in self control!

5. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

ah well, fuck it, if it happens it happens

i go through these stages where sometimes i'm just like fuck it (like right now) and then other times the complete opposite:hs:

6. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

:( I don't think you should tell yourself it's going to happen.

7. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

damn :hs:

i dunno i really do think she likes me.....i ALWAYS smile when i see her and she's always got a smile on her face when she sees me....
    she said the whole "she's attracted to me" thing and told me her life story and how her life is complicated and she can't rush into another relationship blah blah....and if i were in her case i'd probably do the same......

but i guess it makes sense, i probably shouldn't be encouraging myself.

at least my feelings for her aren't as strong as they used to be a few months ago :hs:

8. mg

mg OT Supporter

i hope this doesn't discourage you... but i'm just trying to keep it real. i'm under the impression that you're friend-zoned. stop e-mailing her "all the time" unless you're responding to e-mails.

how old are you two?

9. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

fuuuuuuuuuu :wtc:

mid 20's

10. Daria

Daria New Member

I don't think you're friendzoned if she's breaking out into a smile every time she sees you.

Some people just need time between relationships to forget about the other person, so that they can dedicate their emotions fully to a new person. Sometimes people need alot of time to clear their head.

If you truly want a relationship with this girl, stay friend with her, keep e-mailing her, be there for her. Tell her that she should really give you a chance and that you can show her that you're worth it. If that fails, tell her that you'll wait for her until she's ready (if this is what you want to do).

If it gets to be a year or something and there still isn't progress, then you really have to face it and stop telling yourself something is going to happen, because it isn't. And by all means, if another girl comes along while this is all happening, don't let this girl you're waiting for mess up your chances for a new relationship.

The best thing to do at this point is keep in contact as strictly friends.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

he is definetly friend zoned and she definetly has low interest in him... and your advice given to him is the quickest way to get friend zoned. I bolded the advice that will get him friend zoned that you offered. The entire paragaph is like 101 on how to get friend owned. I know we disagree often but I do not want you to think I am giong out of my way to troll here. Your advice here will really very quickly get her to not see him as a sexual being. I would abort asap. and yeah you need to post this in vag and let them tear you a new asshole threadstarter because you are acting like a little bitch and you are acting like you want to be her friend and not her lover.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

as soon as she finds someone shes really sexually attracted to shes going to fuck him until his dick is raw while you are type type typing to her on the email

13. mg

mg OT Supporter

:roflw:

14. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why are you emailing her so much? Do you really have that much to talk about?

If you ever want this girl to want more with you then you need to stop smothering her so much. She's not your girlfriend so there is no reason to email her or even talk to her everyday unless you have to for work. Give her time and space to get over the other guy and to possibly develop feelings for you. She can't miss you if you don't ever go away.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd:

:ugh: This is probably some of the worst advice I've ever seen. Why are you trying to get him to act like a giant vagina? If a guy ever pulled out something pathetic like that with you, you would be running for the hills, just like every other girl would. Begging someone to give you a chance is just about the most pathetic thing you can do. And saying you'll "wait for her until she is ready" really means "I'm such a loser that I can't find anyone else and I'm desperate enough that I'll just wait around for you and hope you change your mind cause you are my only hope". The best thing he can do is go out and meet new girls so he stops spending so much time worrying about this one. If she wants to be with him later then things will happen on their own. She already knows he likes her.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Rule #1 of vag club:

Do not take dating/relationship advice about women from women.

17. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

Daria and midgetized are both women ( I assume). not that either of you is right or wrong, but what about "not everyone is alike"

both feel strongly on their respective advice, so if emailing her and waiting around for her and telling her you will wait is what feels right by yourself-then do it. ask yourself which view point you want (obviously what Daria said and what midgetized said are somewhat differing views).

Some guys like to wait around and desperately email, etc. others are like abomb! if you are not yourself like abomb and try to act like that, what good is it going to do you?

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

theres nothing "wrong" with being friend zoned if thats what someone enjoys doing to themselves

19. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

i definately hate myself for emailing her so much and ive decided its gonna be cut down,

i started off with just laid back, playin it cool, i don't know how it got to me being so god damn desperate so quick....anyways fuck that shit i'm def not into playin the nice guy i'll wait around shit

im just gonna leave things as is and see how it plays out.

on another note, she emailed me today and asked me if "i wasn't talking to her"....
    fucking women

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ignore her she'll have more interest in you

21. mg

mg OT Supporter

:rofl:

22. Ivan

Ivan New Member

If she wanted something with you, she would have shown interest already. In other (blunt) words, she would have let you fuck her a long time ago.

It sucks. But it's reality. It happens all the time. You don't have to stop seeing her or being friends with her, only stop if you truly can't get over seeing her as more than a friend. Just stop trying to be available for her at all times. That doesn't help at all in most cases, you just "spoil" people that way. And some people actually do find that annoying and sooner than later they will want you to go fuck yourself.

23. Penetration

Penetration OT Supporter

start acting like a jerk sometimes. ignore her sometimes. talk about other girls. she will want you shortly after your attitude change :rofl:

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd:

i'm interested in hearing the subjects the two of you email each other about. is emailing the extent of your friendship? imo, it sounds like she's enjoying the attention you're giving her, and you're addicted to her.

there could be a variety of explanations for her anti-relationship position [commitment issues, interest in other men, or she doesn't see you as boyfriend material], but in the end, the result is the same... she doesn't want to be your boyfriend!

25. maxgohan

maxgohan OT Supporter

to be honest, talking to her is kinda boring.....no real conversation just talk about whatever, nothing comes to mind.....

after reading all this shit i'm pretty much giving up on the entire thing.....i'll still talk to her but definitely not gonna be paying her as much attention as i was before