fuuuuuck ive no game when caught off guard

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigfodee, Jul 23, 2007.

1. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

fuuuuuck ive no game when caught off guard UPDATED

damnit

i just get an IM from this girl i met at MSU a couple weeks ago. we had flirted a bit but i didnt really pursue it. ive talked to her online a couple times since. tonight she IM's me flat out wanting the cock, and it seems like she was feeling me out to be a FWB.

i think ill prolly still get to :boink:, but god damn that conversation couldve went a lot better. i was just thinking about everything she said what i shoulda said to play hard to get, and keep her chasing me instead of the other way around

ahhh i needed to vent. ok Vag, gimme what you got. this is the second time ive felt like a shithead in the last WEEK just because i wasnt prepared to mack it. the other night i went out with detr6oit and his lady friend to the bar. this girl met some other girl there, and they both knew our waitress who id love to split in half. i was telling them this, and then when the waitress was at our table the stupid friend told her i wanted her.

even she had even told me 5 seconds beforehand, everything wouldve gone 1000x better, but instead i was actin a chode

someone hold me

UPDATE on post 5 or 6

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  2. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

ahh i feel better

oh ps i tried to get tittie pics and failed miserably :rofl:

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

my bf recently got to see first hand how i stumble terribly when caught off guard. :rofl: :o

don't obsess over it, as it will only make next time even worse. it's not a big deal, dont build it up in your head as one.

4. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

ugh, im awful at obsessing. nothing ever turns out that bad, but i dont seem to learn my lesson. the problem for me is that i seem to have been blessed with this insight that works great for other peoples problem, but im fucking clueless when it comes to myself. i can never tell when someone is just teasing me or serious. i hate that shit :hs:

she did end with something like, "goodbye future lover," but again i cant tell if she's just fucking with me or what. i mean, who says that shit???

i think this vagina is gonna get inspected before i put anything in it :noes:

5. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

UPDATE:

I just fucked the shit out of her twice. and it was great too... the second time she was tremling when i put it in.. :naughty:

6. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

in this case it wasnt quite as much about feeelings and shit. if im interested in a girl to date ill put myself out there and if she doesnt like me for me then good im glad i know. here i was just trying to fuck this girl. usually casual sex only works out for me if im kind of a hard ass, and theres some game playing. it depends on the girl's personality really. she is that kind of blonde college bitchy girl with sex appeal, so i didnt really wanna open up and feel rejected if she was playing games and didnt wanna fuck. my biggest gripe is just that im can be smooth enough, but im a total chodart when caught off guard

here'll ill further update the story. i go up to MSU last night and im hanging with my friend tom. we go over there about 11 and hang out and drink beer. well, tom and i were drinking, she had an exam today at 10. i sat next to her, flirted, all that shit. tom left about 12 so it was just her and i until about 130 and i was getting nowhere, although not trying very hard. i guess i dont really move in for the kill until i get a good opening.

so i go accross the hall back over to tom's and im watchin tv in my jammies for about 10 mins and i get a text from her, that basically says that she likes me and how entertaining i am and if she cant fall asleep she just might come over. texting goes on for about 20 mins, then she comes over, but still not showing that 'wanna-fuck' interest, but im smart enough to realize what coming over at 2 am means, so i jsut get on her and it went from there.

her body was fucking banging and the sex was amazing, and i hope you guys enjoyed another of my gay little sex stories :mamoru: