MIL Funny (wanker) Leader Stories.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Parris04, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Parris04

Parris04 New Member

....so we are in Hokkaido Japan in February. It litereally snowed 6ft. I'm 6'1 and the snow was over my head. The snow banks were over 12ft.

The main camp was evacuated except for the Scouts. We have snow gear so there really was no big issue. The snowed stopped and my team and I decied to shovel the Sergeant Majors tent and the and Commander's tent. Wasn't shit else to do and if you are like me sitting around doing nothing SUCKS..

...In the middle of this "1LT Super Soldier" (From the S2 who decided to stay out with us) comes over and asks if we would dig his tent out. The answer was "No Sir" he gets pissed....contacts the 1SG in the rear and POOF....we end up shoveling this asshole's tent.

...we get word that it is going to snow the next day and that we were going to have to hump it out the next morning before the sun comes up.

- strap up our shit
    - bed down
    - get some zz

....that night someone gets the LTs boots, pours a cap sized amount of water in them. Sets them outside the hooch.

- Wake up
    - boots put back in
    - suck down some Japanese MRE (which are the shit let me tell you)
    - checks done
    - start to march.

ha ha ha ha 1LT SS makes it about an hour into it and his feet are frozen. We had to pull his bitch ass out on the sled with the gear. Tough work, but OH THE FUN. I wish I could find the picture of that!

2. G_Ranger

G_Ranger New Member

Sounds good, pranks are the cornerstone of good military fun. Especially revenge pranks againts lowly LTs.

3. Parris04

Parris04 New Member

yeah when I get time I'll tell the one played on my ass.

(uggh oh the horror)

4. ShoToonz

ShoToonz New Member

my first week with my unit, we went out for a gunnery. one of the guys in my platoon was bragging that it was hip birthday. later, i found out why you don't tell ANYone it's your birthday in the military when i saw this guy get duct taped to a tree upside-down wearing only his drawers and boots...

5. Fail

Fail New Member

During Combat Medic school at Ft. Sam Houston me and two buddies were pretty trashed. Another Drill Sergeant caught us, and lead us up to our company, and dropped us off in our CQ Office. Well, no one was there, and the DS took off. Me and my other buddy proceded to get sick and vomit on the office floor, make sure the coast was clear, and took off.

Well, our DS on duty apparently smoked the wrong bay, accusing them instead of us, and then got in trouble with the 1SG because he didnt' clean up the puke. He kept it till morning to show everybody.

68W school is like no where else on earth. It's like living in 4chan.

6. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

7. Julius

Julius Guest

I put chemlight fluid all over one of our SMART-T satellite's CX-11230s at night during an STX. I went inside and told our section sergeant that we had a "signal leak" outside.

He comes outside with a complete look of horror on his face and asks, "How can we fix it?" He asked a few more people about it and realized that he was a retard for not knowing it was chemlight fluid. I got smoked for like an hour because of that shit.

8. kazimer

kazimer New Member

:rofl::rofl:
    sounds like it was well worth it though

and :bowdown::bowdown: @ getting revenge on that 1LT
    Parris: what unit were you in to be stationed in Japan....I am under the assumption you are army

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

amazing hahaha

10. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

I got that shit in my eyes once. Burned like a bitch and I saw neon green for a good 20 minutes or so. :(

11. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

that's pretty genius.

12. Off

Off Memento Mori

I havent had a bad officer experience yet :o

I've only been under 4 of them though, including training, so yea :o

13. Parris04

Parris04 New Member

HA HA HA HA I would have GLADLY taken the smoke session just to see the look on the guy's face.

PaRrIs