TAT funny story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I was at my friends house hanging with him and his girlfriend and another girl who i had just met but I am kind of :naughty:. I was eating skittles and had to get up to fix something on the tv. I heard what i thought was a skittle dropping and didnt think to pick it up. i went and sat back down. my friend got curious and saw what dropped, he reached down picked it up and walked it over to me.. it was a barbell missing one ball and as we both have piercings it took me a second to recognize it and him a second to realize it wasnt his. but as he handed it to me we both :ugh: :eek4: :o. the only piercings i have right now are my septum and my frenum.... he and i both start :rofl: and the 2 girls slowly piece together what happened. He had to lend me an old barbell of his because he had no internally threaded jewelry to replace my ball.

hopefully you guys find it as funny as we did.

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

:rofl:

That's like when I lost a ball on my PA's CBR a while back and went to work saying "fuck it" while I waited for the replacement to arrive...at the end of the day, one of the receptionists stops near my desk and says "excuse me sir, did you drop your keyring?" and picks up the fucking PA ring and hands it to me...barely kept my cool while I said "thank you!" and had to run to the bathroom to burst out laughing

3. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

haha yes. what a great way to get a ladies attention :naughtyd: