Funny Feelings with Girl I'm Dating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sdubz, Aug 24, 2009.

1. sdubz

sdubz New Member

Heres the backstory...we have been dating for a couple months and everything is great for the most part. unfortunately i have overreacted a few times and broke up with her 3 times and apologized after and everything has been good for a while now...

she lives 6 hours away from me due to school and i just got back from being with her for a week...everything was great and everything is going great until we talked on the phone last night where she ended up hanging up on me because she thinks im "teasing" her..

she said "its hard"

first she said "i know how i feel bout you but i never teased or led you on but i cant say the same for you"

then.."why would you wanna get involved with someone that youre so inconsistent with? it just seems like when were good i have to anticipate you potentially breaking up with me and i cant help but think regardless of how much i like everything about us, that this could potentially break me if we never end up working out"

after this i texted her telling her i really care for her and i made mistakes but im over that

she said .. "....ok"

and all day today i have texted her once and called her once and she sounds distant and pretending everything is okay and when i bring up the texts from last night she says nothings wrong and everything is fine..

now she is trying to text me and act like everything is fine...should i just let those texts go and am i reading into this too much or what?

btw...we arent officially boyfriend and girlfriend but act like it...i am 21 and she is 22

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Well you have broken up with her 3 times so what do you expect? You might say you won't do it again but how does she know you actually won't? So, she probably doesn't have that much faith in you since you have broken up with her before.

3. sdubz

sdubz New Member

i know...what should i do about that?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You've broken up with the chick 3 times because....well you wont say other than you did while "overreacting" (which is bullshit).

You're 6 hours apart.

She doesn't trust you any longer.

Where do you honestly see this relationship going?

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

honestly? it doesn't sound like there's any trust. when you don't have trust in a relationship, you don't have a relationship. :(

sometimes trust can be built...other times you need to realize it's gone and move on.

6. THoC

THoC New Member

:h5:

7. sdubz

sdubz New Member

i dont know how to get her trust back and make her feel like i wont do that again...

so im taking that you guys think i should just give up on it

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's not that you should "give up," it's just that I doubt you or her really are going to make it through the long distance with this lack of trust. LDR's are hard enough when you aren't constantly worried about waning feelings. Building her trust back up will take a lot of time and patience on your part, and a lot of times it wont matter :sad2:

9. Vysion

Vysion New Member

It's just indigestion... :fart: