FRK Fun with Airport Security v. Collar

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, May 10, 2005.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Im a frequent flyer and am very familiar with all the ins and outs, complications and rules that come with airport scheduling and the security system. I always arrive 2 hours ahead of flight, every time, and always plan for delays. I always take off my shoes at the security counter and toss my purse in the bin along with my change and rings. My piercings never cause a problem. I always check right in correct flight bay and check that the departure time is correct before running to grab a quick drink at the bar before I go. I'm quite comfortable with the system that comes with flying from state to state.

I just recently returned last night from a flight to my hometown of Dallas, Texas for a family reunion. I found my experience flying to be a bit different this time. Upon arriving at Salt Lake City International Airport, I observed the same security rules I have come to know so well as usual. I unlocked my baggage before leaving it with TSA, made sure my purse was free of lighters, screwdrivers, grenades, and mase and proceeded toward the security check point.

I pulled out my passport and boarding pass, slipped off my heels and pulled loose change from my pocket before walking through the archway. I have done this many times so I kind of sauntered on through quickly and was a little embarrased when a hand touched my shoulder and asked me to try again.

I backed up and walked, this time more slowly, through the arch again. The bell went off and the lights an accusing red color at me again. Then it occured to me.. The Collar.

As i was backing up to try again, I looked at the TSA officer and said, "Its my necklace." , picking up the heavy piece of smooth metal and dropping it, clunking it into my collarbone for emphasis.

"Oh. Ma'am, will you take off the necklace then, please?"
    "I can't." I said simply, feeling no real explanation was nessessary nor that they would care.
    "You can't?" he asked, growing visibly annoyed.
    "It doesnt come off." I said, pointing to the parts where each side of the necklace met eachother, bound together with screws.

I was beginning to blush now at the attention. "Just pat me down and lets get this over with.." i thought to myself. The guard stepped away and went to talk to another, who looked at me with an incredulous look of annoyance and shook his head. When he returned, he had me step to the side and said,

"Ma'am, you really shouldn't wear things to the airport that cannot be removed, okay? ", before bellowing out, "FEMALE SEARCH!" and a young woman came to check on me.

"Sit down and stick out a leg. Okay, now the other one. Okay, now stand up with your arms out. Wow..your necklace is really setting this off.. That thing is pretty sturdy."

I got to my flight and in the minutes before boarding began, sent a text message to someone I knew would be interested in hearing this and boarded my flight, laughing. But it also felt ..sort of nice. I reflected about the last time I flew out somewhere. It must have been only a little less than a year ago? I had not worn the collar then. It was pleasing how things could change so drastically over the course of a year. I thought about how watching all of that, me standing there blushing would have made him smile. And then i thought about my statement. "It doesnt come off." How true that statement was! It was not coming off for anyone but him and I hope he never asks it. It was a demonstration of commitment, airline security be [email protected] They'll have to blow torch it from my neck before i give it willingly.

I encountered the same experience on my way home, but this time, I was more prepared. I walked up and said, "My collar will go off.." and it did.

"Wanna just take it off? " he asked.
    "No."

"(sigh) Alright..FEMALE SEARCH!"
    A girl approached, and seemed frustrated as there was a heavy load of travelers that day. "What is it? The brads on her pants?"

"Her necklace...she wont take it off." he said, and I SWEAR he rolled his eyes. lol

She looked at me with a "why are you being so difficult?" look and esorted me to the isle where i would be searched again, on my way home. When i stuck up my leg in the air before her asking me to, she softened and said, "Done this before?"

To which i proudly replied, "Yes."

xxxxxx

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

hehe, nice story. good for you.

3. David02

David02 Guest

Cool story!

So what all is involved with a "female search" at the airport?

4. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: Fucking awesome.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:bowdown:

I sadly can't just Say "no, I cannot and will not take off my collar" whenI'm told to at work.. I'll easily get sent home or fired. So I carry the allen key to it with me... since at my orientation at universal studios they said "take it off or go home" and I wasn't carrying the key.. I can't afford to lose my job or the opportunity to work other locations(like Universal and such) so I had to ghetto rig a mechanicall pencil to take off my collar... I cride for 20 minutes inthe bathroom while i took it off.

Your story warmed me up in my core... it's so nice to stand up to convention.

6. xela

xela So say we all!

Amen.

7. Cherryfire

Just your standard search, except with a female officer and a LOT of extra formalities for what I can only assume is to avoid sexual harrassment charges. For example, they are really light with their touches, explain every touch they make, "okay ma'am, Im just going to run my hands over your legs to make sure there isnt anything in your socks." , etc.. and "okay, that beep is your underwire to your bra..i wont touch that.".

8. Cherryfire

I can understand. Im sorry you cannot wear it at your place of work but Im sure Tigre completely understands it and knows that it has no reflection on your level of commitment to him. To be sure, a necklace, collar, ring or whatever really isnt "proof" of your commitment..your actions when youre together and apart are. :hug:

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's ok.. I wear it almost every day.. I had to take it off for a few hours last week becasue the company owners were visiting the locations, the rest of the time i wear it and my managers don't care. the other day was seriously the first time since january i had taken it off and then before that other time i had been since october.... I hate taking it off, I feel the bad kind of naked with out it. But, it is true. no adornment can truly show one's devotion and dedication.:hug:

10. _syn

_syn New Member

How clean were the bathroom stalls in the airport?

11. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Are you allowed to wear any jewelry while working? Maybe you can get a work collar?

12. Cherryfire

Positively filthy. But I was able to do what I needed to do. :wiggle:

13. jigga

jigga while your gun's raisin, mine is blazin

what does this collar look like?

14. _syn

_syn New Member

Intresting.

15. xela

xela So say we all!

You act so surprised. ;)

16. _syn

_syn New Member

Don't you have an 'ASK AN OP ANYTHING v.60021' topic to be starting?

17. xela

xela So say we all!

OH fuck you.

18. _syn

_syn New Member

You act so surprised. ;)

19. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

20. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

Way to stick it to the man! I'm curious as to why you needed your passport to travel within the states?

21. _syn

_syn New Member

All convicted felons do.

22. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

23. Cherryfire

:fawk: ;)

I usually travel with my passport as a sort of backup so i dont end up losing my drivers license. Im a bit paranoid that way. lol

24. xela

xela So say we all!

That's a bit backwards. lol

25. _syn

_syn New Member

We've discussed that; right?