FUN conversation <--??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

What do you guys do to keep the conversation rolling light and fun with the chica you are currently wooing? Its obvious to me that shes interested in me, we've made out a few times after a party and have been talkin for a few days since. Shes coming over tonite to watch Lost with me.... ideas?

thanks vag.

-abomb

2. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

make it about her... LISTEN when she talks... not like "uhh huhhh... ohhhh really?" but actualy listen to her. There is a difference and she will see it. Once you get there... its pretty much up to you romeo. Be yourself and get it done!

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

heh, im a recovering computer game addict. I used to be all suave and charming - but i spent most of my senior year in HS and my freshman year playing world of warcraft and everquest 2 etc for like days at a time...bad stuff. I used to have lots of chick friends before this but now it seems like I have forgotten how to be charming and funny =x.

Its difficult for me to meet new people and start up random conversation. Anymore ideas?

edit: it seems my confidence has been kinda low lately as well, any good ways you guys boost up your confidence!?

4. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

:werd:

its a lot easier to make the conversation about her, you dont have to think up random shit to talk about, all you have to do is direct the conversation by asking questions, and definatly listen, so you can respond with something more than ooh yea? good luck with the wooing

EDIT: i heard someting once, dont remember where... but there was this guy all he did was play role playing games and shit had absolutly no skill with the wommenz, so one day he decided to pretend real life was an rpg, he would talk to what he considered level 1 girls trying to gain xp so he could move up to talk to level 2 chicks. this really has no point just thought it was funny and im bored at work so there ya go.

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

As incredibly nerdy as that is.... you are correct :)

Talking with the "level 1 girls" may be family.... or someone that poses no emotional threat to you. "level 2 girls" may be close friends or women that you know you can just be yourself around..... then you get the confidence and the ability to REALLY listen to someone.... women eat that shit up.... sure you can talk about yourself... but if you genuinely sound interested in what they have to say.... it makes a HUGE difference.

6. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I make jokes all the time...:hsd:

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

What does she do for school or work? Ask questions about it inquire and say that's really awesome or something and follow up with deeper question about the last one....

Maybe not lightest talk in the world but it should work.. just dont get personal or else you're going in wrong direction for first talk.

8. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Thats risky territory and should really be left up the guys that have been arround the block a few times. Once you really get to know her, then anyone can joke arround. But when you just meet someone, You got to be careful w/ jokes. You need a acute sense to "guess" what a girl you dont really know may find acceptable and funny. The wrong joke can land you in the dork/tries too hard/pervet category real quick.

For newbs I would say keep it simple. Ask a few generic questions and take it from there. For example;

You- So how was ur day?
    Her- Ok, kind of long. I had a test today.

From here you can take it anywhere you want, just analize what (most of the time subconsciously )she really said and what she is thinking. (keep in mind that the tone of her voice may change the meaning of the whole thing)

She just told you she does what needs to be done to get the job done.
    She is telling you she is planning ahead and shaping her future.
    She said that her idea of fun is not reading a book.
    She said that she is a fairly busy person
    She said that she is not just a pussy, that she has a brain too.
    She is thinking;
    Can he understand where Im coming from? AKA- Are we on the same playing field?
    Can he offer emotional support w/o it turning into pity?
    Can he carry on an intelligent convo even tho Im not giving him a whole lot work with?

As you can tell your options to continue the convo are pretty much endless.
    Talk about your school experience
    Ask her what she likes to for fun after a long day at school
    Say that you know it sucks, but its a necessary evil (school)
    Ask her her plans for the future
    Tell her yur plnas for the future
    talk about study strategies
    etc, etc, etc, etc

9. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I'm a comedian...:hsd:

But yeah...I agree it's risky...follow purplebeasts advice, ignore me...

10. purplebeast

Dude. Read his post. The have already made it out. I think he should go in a little deeper to get to know her if he hopes to get in her panties.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

bs. if you make a joke that you personally find funny and she doesn't find it funny at all, then laugh because she doesn't find it funny. if you have a smile you always win, so keep ur humor about you. it's not like you make a joke and then hang on tenterhooks to see if she will laugh with you. make a joke because you think it's funny. always keep things like that egocentric and it will work.

12. purplebeast

Im not disagreeing with you. But there is a time and a place for everything. If I tell her a penis joke after talking to her for two weeks. She will probably laugh is a funny joke. But if I tell her that same joke after just knowing her for a few hrs. She will probably not find it funny at all and think im a pervert.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

u can do it in the first five minutes too. trust me. if u do get a "ew" look then that's funny in itself.

14. purplebeast

Funny to you maybe. But now she thinks ur a perv and are gonna have to work twice as hard to get her to see past it. Its bad enough they all assume we just want a piece of ass. I see no need to add wood to the fire. But thats just me.

15. AlexC927

AlexC927 New Member

although it's important to talk a lot about her and to ask the right questions i think it's equally, if not more important to make her laugh....a lot.

its been proven that laughter acts as a catalyst of the release of endorphins which will make her feel very good and very happy. You making her laugh will cause her to associate these feelings of euphoria and happiness with YOU.

So basically when she's at home, work or school and she thinks about you..she will FEEL happy and all warm and fuzzy inside and possibly even a bit wet in her nether regions.

Another Jedi Mind trick......while asking her questions about her try to ask her about certain happy moments in her life. As she recalls these happy moments, she will naturally grow reminiscient and also subconsciously recall the good feelings she felt during these happy memories.

These happy memories will conjure up all the good emotions she felt and because you are the one helping her recollect these happy moments in her life, she in turn, will associate these good feelings with you as well, though on a subconscious leve only.

Works like a charm.....

of course if she's one of these self destrucive fucked up in the head types....then these methods will not work......

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

good stuff guys, thanks for the replies

things are moving pretty good I think. How do I keep things casual between us instead of rushing anything or getting too clingy too fast, etc. Everytime shes around me we usually end up making out but neither of us have expressed any feelings for each other, yet.

17. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I have the exact same problem. It sucks when your job is to make people laugh, its so hard to be serious because 99% of the time you're asked not to be.

18. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well for one thing, y'all are making out. That in and of itself says you're expressing feelings for eachother. Even if those feelings are purely physical lust at this point, they're feelings just the same. You wouldn't be making out on a semi-regular basis if you weren't attracted to eachother.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: i love to laugh almost all the time! laughing is so much fun... only it sucks when i get too worked up and i can't breathe :eek3:

:rofl: my humor is sarcastic in nature...

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

good point. my friends told me she is really sketch with her ex boyfriend so i'm starting to get :ugh:

21. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I do have kind of a rule too....if I find myself reiterating 'I'm just kidding' too many times I'm out. If they're not getting my jokes and am thinking I'm being serious than they'll never 'get it'...:hsd:

22. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Don't fuck it up, she sounds like a level 3, maybe even 4.