GUN fun article

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Soybomb, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I have no idea how those comments are organized

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

that is just one huge cluster fuck.

4. Morethanchris

Morethanchris New Member

While I would love states to pass laws to allow ccw on campuses, there are too many liberal pansies, at least on my campus, that think it will just cause shootings over bad grades and such. They have no clue about the real facts.

5. lt1aggie

lt1aggie what?

its not just your school :squint:

6. GarandBobcat

GarandBobcat New Member

7. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I'm for ccw on campus. Lets face it, it is trendy for loser cowards to go psycho killer mass murderer on campus. If students had a choice for ccw, it might of ended differently. Let's examine this for a moment. Could it possibly be that these cowards know that nobody on campus has a gun. Could this be why it's such a easy target. Why don't these pussys try this crap at a police station or a shooting range?

8. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

That's why you ban guns on campus. Duh. They may be psycho, but they still submit to rules.

9. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Well the rules are only followed by law abiding citizens. If your logic were correct then there would be no shootings at columbine and viginia tech as the pyscho loser idiots would not bring a gun on campus right? No keeping the student body unarmed just makes these places an easy and high profile target. Duh right back at you smart guy.

10. GarandBobcat

GarandBobcat New Member

He's funning at you.
    That only the law-abiding will disarm in accordance with anti-gun laws and regulations is kind of an accepted tenet here. And the converse, that criminals and others bent on doing evil will not, is equally accepted.

11. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

The sad thing is it gives you an idea of what we're up against. We have decades of conditioning that guns aren't an answer, you should be a good victim and not fight back, its too dangerous to fight back, police are the only ones professional enough, we're too civilized of a society to need guns. No one cares to look at statistics, no one thinks they should investigate matters further. They know what they've been told and they can use their imagination to figure out the rest. Take a look at one comment I posted in the discussion area http://digg.com/politics/22_000_Stu...ake_Guns_Legal_on_Campus?t=14155650#c14162439 I may be going easy on it because its my own but I think its a pretty well thought out supported posted. Its moderated down because people simply don't like the idea but they also don't refute it.

To some extent I'm not sure that the lack of the popularity for concealed carry isn't part of the reason its still around. How many people know that in most states its relatively easy to carry a concealed weapon? I doubt many and I'm not sure they wouldn't fight it if they knew. Its sad but I think self defense is dead in the US. maybe we can bring it back to life but its going to take a lot of hard work.