Fullsized Broncos

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by CraneTruk, Apr 11, 2004.

1. CraneTruk

CraneTruk Guest

Just picked up this 79 last week for $900 Canadian. Put a new master cyl, need to bleed the brakes and its good to go. 400 (probably rebuilt, it runs nice), with a 4 speed. Startin to rust in the fenders, and a bit in the rockers. But the floor is still good for the most part. Probably just gunna do a 4" and 35s, maybe linkon lock the rear, if the truck doesnt end up being my winter truck.

[​IMG]

I'm happy with it. But what do other people thing of the full sized broncos? TTB aside (80 and after I think). Me and my buddies had a bunch of K5s before this.

2. accordfreak93

accordfreak93 Go Preds!

damn 900 can.? badass deal. good luck with the new project.

3. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

Not bad. Definitly go for a lift and larger tires. Broncos just don't look quite right with thier stock ride height and tire size.

4. FlameRedXJ

FlameRedXJ Professional Lurker!

I think they are alright. Being an ex K5 owner I am a fan of them more. I never liked the way the tops were on the broncos. K5s have a better design I think.

5. mdslngr77

mdslngr77 Guest

I'm picking up a 79 next week, almost identical to that one except it is solid white and already equipped with 4" Superlift and 36" Swampers. 351M .040 over Edelbrock performer package. Body eat up with cancer though. I'm thinking of swapping the tub with an F150 cab and building a custom tube bed/cargo area.