COMIC Full Metal Panic

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dropping__Chronic, Mar 11, 2004.

1. :ugh2:

I downloaded the first DVD, thank GOD I didn't buy it. :greddy2: WTF is with the killer marine guy trying to go to highschool carrying guns and shit?

Fucking gay.

And the dialogue was irritating and canned with the standard school girl BS. :rolleyes:

Happiest moment was when I deleted it.

2. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

well it would help to know that the killer marine guy is supposed to be protecting the girl at all times. Also since he has ALWAYS been fighting something since he was a boy he knows nothing else but war and the military he doesnt know how to function properly in High school. I thought it was damn funny.

3. Gundam

Gundam Tell Drama he's on my to do list, right after inse

The series is really good. There are some cheezy ass parts but it's mainly used to show the title's diversity. I personally hate animes with comedy and romance in them, but I could deal with FMP's. In fact I actually enjoyed the romance in FMP, and that's saying a lot coming from me. Anyways, the cool story, badass mecha action, and military aspects make up for the cheese. Do yourself a favor and watch the entire series before you automatically think it's garbage.

4. That's Full Metal Panic Fumuffo...it tells you about how the marine guy and the blue haired girl met...

5. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

Fumuffo is the second show, after they met, which is more a comedy

Full Metal Panic! is the begining with the mechs

6. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

I though it was a pretty good series. Was one of the first series I started downloading to watch and thought it was pretty funny. But I guess if it wasn't what you liked then that's your entitlement.