Full Love Attainment

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Is full love attainment possible in this world? Or trust? Do you have to give it all out there too? Can you ever trust someone so much there is no more, but to share happiness till you both die? Were the relationship changes from looks to mentalities that generate happinesses in each of the other people? I don't think theres many married people here, but does this occur? Or does one of the partners always fuck it up for the other eventually?

2. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Go to an old folks home and ask them, they'll have first hand experience.

I say yes, it is very possible.

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

It depends on quite a few things in my eyes. I'll make an abridged list-

1) Your personality
    If you're a disagreeable, negative, argumentative person, you aren't going to find happiness in someone else until you find happiness in yourself. The first step is loving yourself and life to finding love in someone else.

2) Compatibility with someone else
    Most couples are for one reason or another deticatated to making the relationship work, but if they aren't compatible it really is a futile effort. You need to share interests and general world-view. If, for example, I ended up going out with a heavily religious chick, it wouldn't work. That world-view is based around faith, and my entire worldview is based on logic/reason and empirical observation. Not only could I not relate to her on religion, but our views on nearly any issue would be different because of how different we are as people.

3) Desire to make a relationship work
    If you don't want a relationship in the first place, it's not going to happen, you have to want to make it work. However, this step is ONLY necessary when the previous two are satisfied.

Love yourself
    Love someone else
    Love the relationship

And it all works out in the finish.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My parents did it.

But my parents are awesome.

5. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

see i think that back then, it was a lot different. people would fall in love, then jsut deal with each other and stay together ... because people stayed together.

now people fall in love, and they want to always be in love all the time and when people get old and the romance dies, they just get divorced.

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

:bigthumb: good job!

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

my grandparents are a couple that, no matter what - and they've been through real world (not relationship) hell and back again, were always a great couple. actually seeing just one example of such a good relationship is enough to keep faith.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Absolutely correct. There's a whole chemical process that takes place in the brain during these two phases, but I'm way too tired to go into it now.

9. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

yes definitly