A&P Fuji S7000 good deal?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Guardfather, May 25, 2004.

1. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

2. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Ordered the cam earlier.. I can't wait for it to arrive. Someone posted pics of a lizard in the Off Topic forum. They were taken with a Fuji S7000. Awesome pics with great quality. Just what I needed to push me over the edge and buy the cam.

3. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

you guys are KILLING me with this...it sucks so bad to see that camera for that price, since I paid $795 for mine in December. EEK! I guess that's what happens with cameras/electronics. It just hurts, lol./

4. Balzak

Balzak New Member

i bought mine from a photographer 2 weeks ago for $250

5. My Dixie Wrecked

My Dixie Wrecked STFU & get the ball!!! OT Supporter

i paid more than that for my s5000 :hs:

6. fairlite

fairlite New Member

That Cam is the replacement for the Fuji Finepix S602Zoom which I used to own and loved it. Very good SLR like camera to practice and learn about photography. You can put it in a fully manual mode which will let you control every aspect of the picture. For that price too it is a steal, the newer S20Pro is also good but a bit more expensive.

I think you will be happy with it. Only issues that it has is in low light situations the Auto focus will NOT lock on and the auto focus is slow so you may miss a very critical shot every now and again. Also the will blast through batteries left and right if you leave a Compact Flash card in it while off. If you go to www.dpreview.com and read in the Fuji forums their is a procedure you can do which will fix the battery drain issue.

Good luck with the camera though, overall it is a very good cam for the money.