A&P Fuji Finepix S3000

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by niXon, Jul 21, 2005.

1. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

[​IMG]

Im looking into getting this camera, just wondering if any of you guys have an opinion on it, or could make a recomendation of a camera that could better suit me. Im just getting into photography so some of the manual settings on here will be nice. Price wise its about $250 CDN.

Thanks

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

My grandpa has it and it is a POS :hs:

If I were you I'd go for the Fuji Fine Pix s5100
    It's a little bit newer and a couple of my friends have it and like it I guess.

3. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

Care to elaborate on what makes it such a POS :dunno: , Almost all the reviews I have read have said its a very capable and decent camera for the price. As for the S5100 its a little out of my price range :hs:

EDIT: I guess the S3100 has replace the S3000

4. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Oh the s3000 just has a very cheap feel to it. It feels like a toy camera. I don't know about the s3100 but it looks like it has some improvements.

I guess just go to a store that would have one in stock and play around with it. I mean the camera works fine for what you pay for but in my opinion the s5100 is a much better option. But if you say it's out of your price range then go for the s3100, If you're just going to use it for general stuff then it should probably work fine but don't expect anything amazing.

5. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

6. niXon

niXon OT Supporter