A&P Fuji Finepix 2650?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by surreal, Apr 10, 2003.

1. surreal

surreal Guest

Who here has it?

Heard from a lot of people who have other camera's that if they were on a budget (like me) they would buy this one.

IB:repost:

thanks guys

2. P-chan

P-chan New Member

It's a great, cheap, 2mp camera with 3x optical zoom, webcam function, and video capture (no sound). I have a bunch of pics that I took at the Detroit Auto Show this year with this exact camera. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it uses the new XD memory card format, which isn't very popular yet. Olympus is using it also, which will help, however. If this is a huge deal to you, search ebay for a Finepix 2600 which is pretty much the same camera but uses SmartMedia. I'll PM you the link to my auto show pics, because I can't really afford to have my server raped :big grin:

3. surreal

surreal Guest

alrighty thanks. . . Prolly going to just end up getting the 2650 tomorrow. Its available locally at a Best Buy, and I have a gift card I need to waste before I leave for active duty. . . thanks for the help again. The shots look great.

4. Impreza25

Impreza25 Guest

i have the finepix 3800 3MP 6X zoom, awesome camera, I believe a friend of mine has the 2600 and loves it