Fucking vs Love Making

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Swipe, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Swipe

Swipe New Member

Besides being more gentle I really don't understand the difference between the two. I've had a lot of sex, but I've never 'made love.' My ex of 2.5 years and I were talking about it tonight. She said we'd never made love and I couldn't disagree with her, I don't think I've ever done it before. I just don't understand the concept. What's different?

The closest answer I could come up with personally was that sex for me is more of an expression of desire than one of love. :hs:

2. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

Making love is the 4 play, soft music, romantic shit. Fucking is simply get on, get off. There's a diff for sure. You fuck just to take care of yourself..making love youre about pleasing her and usually is a longer session...my .02

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Never done it, never really cared :dunno:

4. Swipe

Swipe New Member

It may just not exist and it's just a perspective thing. What's a totally tits fuck session to you, could be gentle love making to another person.

5. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I fuck. Making love is boring. I actually cringe when I hear sex referred to as love making. Ick.

You make dinner, not love.

6. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

I like variety. A guy that can only fuck or can only make love gently sounds very boring to me. :dunno: My body can be very very sensitive to touch and sometimes the moans you can get out of me from a sensual gentle experience is way more than when you just fuck me and sometimes I just want it as hard as possible until I can't take it anymore.

I suggest you two have a conversation about it. You ask her what she likes and what she doesn't and go from there. It is also good to explore each other's body together. Find the sensitive parts of her body and tease her. Pay attention to her moans and facial expressions.

7. Swipe

Swipe New Member

So then that's the only difference then? The gentleness?

8. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

annnnnnnd /thread. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh2:

10. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

story with my ex that had an expiration date

a week or 2 before the expiration date, we were both extremely tired from sex, i think we fucked twice before that day and had no breaks in the past who knew how long. My dick felt like it was gonna fall off.

so we were about to go to sleep and we were just lying there, both of us really extremely tired. We were just lookin at each other, and i told her "first one to fall asleep wins" (don't ask me i wasnt thinking straight I was so tired :rofl:)

so we were pretty much just having a staring contest, and i told her i was starting to get tired. she said she was also, but we just kept looking at each other, and i closed my eye for a bit and when i opened my eyes she was still lookin at me, and i told her "you lose."

she kept lookin at me and said "you sure about that?"

and then we made out very "passionately" for i don't know how long. my hands didnt really wander anywhere like it normally does and she kept pulling me in closer (shes usually very very passive in bed :hsugh:)

it got to the point where we both were gaspingn for air and was too tired to keep kissing but we kept kissing. and finally we stopped. I looked at her and before i knew it, i blurted out "i'm gonna miss you..."

she looked at me for about 2 seconds and then busted out crying and fell asleep in my arms

^sappy as shit, i guess thats what i would call "making love" except we didnt have sex, but i guess same thing? (referring to the passionately charged make out session)

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

making love is just more about the emotional connection and impact than the physical getting both people off... to me it's just slower paced, more eye contact, more kissing throughout, more sensual smooth thrusts, more sensitive/thoughtful things like pushing the hair out of her eyes, giving her a kiss on the forehead, just more mushy shit.

i wouldn't be yanking her head about by her hair, scratching her back up, forcing her to deep throat, choking, slapping, spanking, vigorously fucking her with her ankles behind her head, dominating her completely... that's fucking to me.

i almost exclusively fuck these days, not alot of love making.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

These are not absolutes, but perhaps they will help explain the difference:

Making love - emotional (you should be "in love"), passionate, caressing, not necessarily gentle, but it probably doesn't involve choking and spanking. Probably involves saying "i love you." Probably roughly equal parts emotional and physical.

Fucking - may or may not be emotional (but you definitely aren't "making love" if it's a ONS), rough, raw, instinctual, hair pulling, ass slapping, dominating, dirty talking, hand around the throat. Almost purely physical with minimal, if any, emotional component.

Both have their place.

edit - IBsomeone tries to explain that raw animalistic "fucking" is "emotional" even though they know exactly what I mean already.

13. chainsawbarbie

chainsawbarbie New Member

It's all in the kissing...

14. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

yeah i think the main difference is that making love is very emotionally charged (the "love" emotion :mamoru:)

15. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Variety is the spice of life. Slow, smooth fucking sometimes...animalistic pussy pounding other times.

16. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

"Making love" sounds lame. It's sounds too safe, too tame, too..."Boomer Generation." Ugh. It's a term doesn't leave any room in your imagination for the odd stray hair or the awkwardness that makes sex fun.

I refer to all the copulating my bf and me do as fucking, whether we're doing it slow and gentle or pounding each other like we owe the other person money.

17. tehganj

tehganj oh, hi.

you fuck the person you have on the side... you make love to your SO.

/thread

18. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

:werd:

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

This is like asking the difference between going number 2 and shitting. There's no specific definition of "making love" that separates it from "fucking". Some people have this idea that it has to be slow, delicate, emotional, etc., but the truth of the matter is fucking and making love are synonyms. Plenty of you who don't think of it as "making love" have "made love" by other people's standards.

20. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

From now on we should just say we're gonna "make love fuck". Feels good, man.

21. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:rofl: :bowrofl:

The fact that you used that in a semi serious way and actually got your point across :h5: :bowdown:

22. GreatStuffEh

GreatStuffEh New Member

:bigthumb:

23. THoC

THoC New Member

:bowdown:

24. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Well that's because you have a penis and not a vagina. You probably don't want a dozen roses for Valentine's Day either. Women are a different breed. Quit being selfish and give it a shot.:bigthumb:

25. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

I've been with quite a few women in my life (I'm on an old guy), and have never once been with one who didn't like the occassional "Love Making" session.;)

Checkmate by experience.:coolugh: