fucking shit my girlfriend is so naive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HardTech, Jul 12, 2005.

1. HardTech

HardTech hungry

she has a lot of guy friends and I'm a jealous boyfriend... not a good thing

anyway, she sends me a paper asking me to revise it. She said "it's from a close friend". I start to revise it.

Today, I ask her if the paper is for a guy or a girl. She said it's a guy, her relative. So all of a sudden, I get on the defensive, thinking "why did she say it was her close friend and now it's a relative?"

then we get into a fight and all that good shit. All the time, I get jealous over some guy friend of hers, and all the time, she'd be like "if the situation were reversed, I wouldn't get mad. I wouldn't care"

which is quite true, but that's another feeling I get from her... that she doesn't genuinely care about my feelings, and places her feelings before mine.

fuck it... I'm going to sleep so I don't have to think about this bullshit anymore

2. Freonthewhite

Freonthewhite FrEoN OT Supporter

you are way way too jealous and that's not a good thing, you should talk that over with her and not spazz out over this because someday she'll find out that your amount of jealousy isn't normal and she'll say so long buddy and no one will blame her

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yay for highschool.

4. hom3lesshom3boy

hom3lesshom3boy New Member

^:werd:

You sure you're not the naive one?

5. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

I understand where your coming from, its a pretty small problem but i bet she does shit like that all the time that just gets under your skin. the best thing to do is just act like it doesnt bother you, youll be mad for a little while but youll cool off. after a while youll be able handle that shit alot better and it might not even get to you.

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

7. remike

remike the second coming

Haha, you got tricked into doing the homework of some guy that wants to bang your girlfriend or already has.

8. johan

johan Active Member

You're right on all counts:

1 Yup you're pretty jealous, no doubt about that.

2 She is pretty naive to have handled it so poorly. You being the jealous type and she obviously knows this since she CHOSE to not be up-front about the guy. That just gives jealous types (i.e. YOU) more ammo to shoot themselves in the head with. So...pretty stupid of her to mince words like that.

3 Would she have cared if it was reversed. Not if you were up-front about it.
    But if you sort of "hid" it at first, like she did? Well she might think it's weird. And if she's the jealous/suspicious type, then ya she might've gone ballistic about it like you.

4 I think you're right. She doesn't genuinely care about your feelings. What made you think she did?

Basically I think you'd best be hitting that shit hard and as often as possible, cause she's probably gone soon.

9. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

lol.

seriously tho, try to relax, if you have no reason to doubt ure trust in her, then dont. she'll just think ure crazy and leave u.

my ex accused me of cheating on her best friend every day for 6months. were not together any more.

10. kai-li

kai-li New Member

Wow, you do sound a little jealous.. .but I am of the school of thought that jealousy is a natural human emotion-- its what drives us to be successful and come out ahead in this world. What other people don't like is when that jealousy gets attached to other humans-- after all humans can't be possessions....

So what you have to do my friend is hide most of it. I've found in life its a Catch-22-- not enough jealousy and you get branded as not caring for the relationship-- too much jealousy and you are a pyscho.

I think the mature thing will just be to hash it out with her. Tell her why it makes you uncomfortable, tell her why it irratates you. If she loves you she should at least listen open-minded. Truly it sounds like you should meet in the middle. She needs to stop hanging out with dudes in unfavourable light (meaning flirty-etc or whatever is making you uncomfortable) and you should relax and give her enough rope to see if she hangs herself with it.

Its a relationship-- its give and take.

ibpeoplegetmadatmebutthatslife

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

No reason not to be jealous. She is your girl, getting you to do work for other guys? Thats bitchy on her part, and you shouldnt have to put up with that shit, especially if she cant even be strait with you about it.

I hate it when girls use that "it would be fine with me if you did that, i dont understand why you get upset when I do". Thats strait up selfish right there. If she cant realize that you are not her, and that you do get jealous, then maybe she isnt the one for you.

Seriously, jealousy isnt a flaw, or just something that happens...its part of someone's personality. Some people get jealous, some do not. If you are a jealous person, you need to find someone that will cater to your jealousy, and not flaunt it in your face. There are girls out there that can be very devoted, and nevet give a guy a reason to be jealous.

12. HardTech

HardTech hungry

my ex was also the semi-jealous type, so we tried our best not to make the other person jealous. After a while, it got so comfortable between us that we would have lunch or dinner with other people and the other person wouldn't mind.

anyway, I may sound like a psychotically jealous boyfriend, but she's done things in the past that would have made even the most passive boyfriend jealous. She doesn't do it on purpose, but that's the thing... this is WHO SHE IS, and she's always like "if you do'nt like it, then you don't like me. This is who I am blah blah"

Yeah, I'm jealous, but she hasn't done anything to alleviate my jealousy. She'll talk on the phone with some guy when she's with me (who's just a friend... it's ALWAYS just a friend). When we're washing the car together and having a good time, she'll answer a phone call and talk for 30 minutes. When we're hanging out with my friends, she'll leave the room and talk to somebody for however long my friends and I hang out (I always hang out with her and her friends, I NEVER take a phone call unless it's important).

yeah, I know I'm a little too jealous

13. trackstar400

trackstar400 Active Member

You sound like me. Its nice to know that there are others out there. Jelousy is tough to get over, GOOD LUCK :sadwavey:

14. gibhunter

gibhunter New Member

Well, maybe she just doesn't feel as strongly about you as you feel about her. Talking to a friend for over 30 minutes when you two are alone shows lack of respect. Tell her how you feel and if she doesn't change then maybe just use her for sex:big grin:

15. HardTech

HardTech hungry

we're both Christian, so there's no sex going on, and won't go on until we're married

She's also said some fishy things over the phone. Once, she was on the phone with some guy who lived in Boston (where she lived for like 2 years). She was laughing the whole time, and then said "I wish there was a guy like you here".. when I WAS RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO HER

I said in a loud tone "that's fucked up..." and she said to me ".. what's the matter?"

and very rarely will a female friend call her from Boston, it's always some guy, who quite conveniently, doesn't know she has a boyfriend. When I ask why she doesn't tell them, she says "it's not something you really say. Also, I'm sure they know. My friends always have a way of finding things out."

I just wish she'd treat me a little better, with a little more respect

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Uh, I grew up in the strictest of homes, in a highly highly religious sense. The only girls I even knew came from similar families. Amazingly, all that 'true love waits' bullshit got thrown out the door by almost every girl in the church by 17 :rofl: Church girls are the bad ones because they can get away with it without anyone getting suspicious. I hope you arent too niave to understand that. I am not saying she will go out and fuck other guys, but just cause she is a christian doesnt mean shit in this case.

Id leave here. She sounds like she involves too much drama anyways.

17. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

sounds like you are getting played...

18. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

This is highschool, dont be a pusshyhurt bitch and beat the crap out of all her guy friends so they know better then even look at her wrong.

19. HardTech

HardTech hungry

:rolleyes:

eat my ass

20. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

You are jealous, and until you get your heart broken and move on and see there are other fish out there you're gonna be unhappy.....

21. HardTech

HardTech hungry

of course, it doesn't help matters that my ex cheated on me

22. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Jealousy comes from insecurity. Be happy she doesn't dump your a$$.

23. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

whatever happened to sitting down and having a serious talk about it? either work it out or let her go, period.

one of the key components of a realationship is trust. if you can't trust her, that's one strike.

no communication about it is two strikes.

no equality-- her making you do other guys' homework is lame, no one should ever ask someone to do that-- is strike three ... and you're out

24. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

hmmm, other than trying to impress him, whats she trying to gain from this? i'd be wary

25. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Shes cheating on you, or already has. I know a girl that does that EXACT type of stuff you are mentioning, and shes one of the biggest sluts I know. I doubt it's coincidence. And even if shes not, she doesn't care enough about anyone but herself enough for her to be worth your time anyways.