GUN Fucking Palmetto State Armory is taking forever to ship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rip The Jacker, May 14, 2009.

1. Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker New Member

Like 10 days already, its not like they have ammo to ship to keep them busy :mad:

2. Yeah, they've always taken that long for me.

3. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

boo hoo

4. Rip The Jacker

They're the only place that had Magpul MOE handguards in Foliage. Ordered some generic Glock mags too.

5. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Havent ordered much in this day and age have you?

6. Rip The Jacker

Brownells has gotten me shit in two days. At this rate my Brownells backorder will get here sooner.

7. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Yea talking about places that sell ammo also

I mean jesus theres a fucking post on there front page
    Welcome to Palmetto State Armory!
    Due to high volume, orders may be delayed up to eight business days
    Magazine and Accessories Shipping Policy - $7 Flat rate shipping applies to all magazine orders under $200. Shipping is free for all magazine and accessories orders $200 or more. Alaska orders must call for actual shipping rates.
    Return Policy - Palmetto State Armory allows for a 30 day inspection period on all Magazines and Accessories, after which all sales are final. All Ammunition sales are final.

8. Rip The Jacker

Yeah and I've been waiting ten days. Other places I've ordered make the number purposfully longer so they look good when they ship it out earlier. What ammo are they selling? :rofl:

9. cent

cent New Member

shit man it took samco global 3 months to ship my SKS, and all they had to do was process my CC, look up my C&R, put it in a box, slap on a label, and have UPS get it

10. Rip The Jacker

Fuck I want to order a spikes 22 kit from them, but I dont want to wait again :o

11. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Things are crazy right now in the firearms bussiness. We sell items faster then we can make it. We order items we don't make and they are sold before the items arrive. So what do you do, you put the item on backorder or marked as unavaliable. Immediately the phones start ringing and the email box fills up with questions of "When is the part coming back in stock?", "Can I backorder?". Of course you try to be nice and let them backorder and tell them it could be two week or it could be a month. They call the next week and ask if we can rush it because they got some big match to go to. I'm not complaining because it is paying the bills but you have no idea how truely nutty it is.

12. Rip The Jacker

Yeah I understand things are crazy. Everything was in stock though, and I didnt think they'd be shipping much :dunno:

They just sent a shipping confirmation by the way :o

13. Aero277

Aero277 OT Supporter

Meh...not directly thread related.

Are you deciding to start OC'ing? I'm trying to muster the courage to do so while I wait to get my Maine non-resident CCW...but I'm :noes: about getting raped b/c I'm 20 and in the center of crazy anti-gunners.

14. Rip The Jacker

yeah i'm just waiting for my holster to come in :cool:

15. Rip The Jacker

Otherwise they're pretty awesome, returned a phone call from over the weekend, changed my order for me, seem like super friendly people.

16. Aero277

Aero277 OT Supporter

I'm going to have to ease myself into OC until my CCP gets through. I've already got a little card made up with all of the state statutes regarding my lawful possession of a handgun (evidently all the LEO I've talked to said I'd be arrested b/c you have to be 21 to own a handgun) along with contact info for people I've talked to who've confirmed the lack of any OC prohibiting statutes for Missouri.

I've got to renew my license plates though...I wouldn't want to have someone call in saying they saw me take my gun out of the trunk, have an LEO get mad at me proving him wrong and give me a ticket anyways for having expired plates (last month). :mamoru:

Oh, and I need to find a decent OC holster for my XD9sc (ibhate)...I'm thinking about doing a paddle so I have the option to go beltless.

17. Rip The Jacker

18. Aero277

Aero277 OT Supporter

It's okay...potentially detained for legally OC'ing crew checking in. :bowdown:

You'd think Missouri of all places with all of the hicks would be super gun-friendly, and for the most part the laws are...but being stuck in Columbia with like, 4 colleges and everyone being super liberal and gun-scared ftmfl.

:eek3: @ the holster...just what I'm looking for and at near Fobus prices. It says XD9 compact, but also says there's one for XD9 4". I'm assuming it means subcompact. I may have to get this.

19. Rip The Jacker

Yeah Wisconsin...big hunting/hick state...lets keep electing democrats that veto concealed carry and want to raise background check fees to $35 :down: