Fucking pain in my elbow :wtc:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Shiftknob, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiftknob

Shiftknob New Member

So last month I upset my elblows, needless to say nothing has made it feel better since...and I am starting to get concerned.

It started off with doing some heavy(er) tricep overhead extensions. I just started training again about 2 months ago and I usually use the 80-90 lb dumbell for 10-12 reps....easy. My buddy got me to go heavier, and I agreed seeing how fucking easy the 90 has become, I worked my way up to the 115 lb, got it for 10 with no help, perfect form. My elbows were a bit sore the next 2 days then recovered. A few days later on my next tri day I did the same with the 115 lb dumbell. This time, my elbows hurt that night and thereafter. It feels like someone is sticking a goddamn pin in my elbow. I took 2 weeks off ALL tricep excercises, kept taking my glucosamine condroitin, and nothing.....So here I am today with 2 shitty elbows, the right one isnt too bad, but the left is still bad.

Dips and cable pull downs dont upset it AS much, but overhead extensions hurt, even with a light 45 lb dumbell, skullcrushers are a NO NO, it seems if I put my elbows out at that angle, shit hits the fan.

What do you all think? Inflamed tendon? Tendonitis? :noes:

I need to get it checked, this shit is pissing me off. :wtc:

2. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

Shouldn't you get a fucking pain in your penis?

3. Searcher

Searcher New Member

I have had the same problem when going heavy on that exercise......Just lay off for about a month and it will progressively get better......You are inflaming the hell out of the insertion point of the tricep at the elbow........

4. Shiftknob

Shiftknob New Member

only when i hatefuck your mother for a few hours.

5. Crunge

Crunge New Member

i have arthritis in my left elbow. i have lost full range of motion in it and it gets stiff and goes numb whenever i work out. you can complain when it gets this bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.