fucking GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Apr 1, 2007.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

ok so yea i posted an update yesterday about a sucky situation right. said how amazing it has been. well DAMNIT i spoke to soon.

a little background...

i moved an hour away from all my friends to be closer to my GF. i found a job where i am the youngest person (20) every one else is 25 or older. all the guys live about 30 min away from me. a girl got hired who is 20, and lives about 10 min away if that. ok here it is.

i met this girl at work. she is the only one my age so of course i naturally am more social because the older people talk about going to bars and stuff which i cant. so anyways...i added her to myspace so i can actually meet people from around here. my GF did my myspace so of course the pictures are with her...it says i am in a relationship and so on, so this girl knows that i have a GF plus what i have told her. any ways, this girl wrote on my wall...HEAVEN FORBID she did that! i went running while my gf was getting ready to go to church. some where in that time period my GF went to my page and seen this girl, she then wrote her a message telling her to "back the fuck up". as i am running i look over my shoulder to see my gf and her mom driving up the road where i was running. i walk into the house and my gf asks who is that bitch on your myspace. i tell her everthing because there is nothing to hide. she then proceeds to bitch at me and accuse me of cheating. i havent cheated at all since i have been with her.

why are girls so damn nutty? :squint: (no offense)

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are the nut for staying with this psychopath

3. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

it seriosuly just happened about 45 minutes ago.

4. fray

fray New Member

probably because your girl is also young (I'm assuming), and there was drama with you getting into your relationship with her when you had a gf, so she is worried.

5. fray

fray New Member

didn't realize you were from livonia. cool...and completely irrelevant.

6. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well yea she is young 19 but i tell her EVERYTHING which i didnt used to do with any girl. i told her about her when i met her, i dont know tho. i think its bullshit her and her mom follwed me running then waited to bitch at me

7. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha yea i am. lol its ok to irrelevant sometimes

8. fray

fray New Member

that's kinda crazy... and definitely a younger girl thing. There comes a point where you don't chase down boys with your mother anymore...if in fact you ever did that at all (not normal in my life experience!)

I can see being jealous over myspace things. I get that way over my bf's sometimes...but there are much better ways to handle it than freaking out and you've gotta be aware at some level that it's probably an innocent mistake when that's the only "evidence" you've got.

9. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i knwo i do care about this girl, i went through hell after i got her and i stated with her so i dont want to give up, it just sucks that she did that..and i wanted to vent...so here i am being lame.

10. fray

fray New Member

maybe she just wanted to vent too. i hate to preach poco, but this is probably one of those things where you need to control the situation. Talk to her, but don't let her get crazy and argue and not actually discuss. Find out why she is so upset about it. Maybe something else is going on? Or she has other concerns coming from somewhere?

11. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

that is very true...i will talk to her when she gets back, it sucks because i just got done running when she wanted to argue so i am huffing an puffing trying to stand up for myself, i probably looked like a fool lol

12. fray

fray New Member

probably best that you left though and can air it out later. you've said your piece, give her time to absorb it and calm down.

13. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha i didnt say much, but i did get someout so we will see...i hope it turns out good, if not , im going gay. not really

14. fray

fray New Member

well, you could pitch and there would still be crazy drama...so i'm sure you wouldn't notice much of a change... :p

15. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha whatever. yea, well thanks for your input

16. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I would literally laugh at her and call her a silly girl. Don't take her drama seriously.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

Just because someone throws some bullshit at you, doesn't mean you have to accept it as your reality.

As a man, you don't have to answer to her for your actions.

At all times, her choices are to stay with you as you are, or to break up with you and find some other sucker to whip into shape.

Its bad enough you've moved away from your friends and changed jobs for her. I would never recommend that.

I would want the girl to be the one to do the moving.

When she starting tripping on me, I would laugh like bandwagon said, then I would say "Awww, you're so cute when you're jealous" in a condescending voice.

18. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol i seriously wished i was able to, like i said i was running and just got back, i couldnt talk let alone make her feel stupid. i left my town because i didnt like it, i am actually moving to florida in july. granted i shouldnt let her over run me and she doesnt. but she did catch me in a not so good predicament of being out of breath.

19. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

Your girlfriend is insecure, you've already explained that nothing is going on between you and the girl at work, if she can't accept that then send her packing.

20. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

the smartest and best thing she SHOULD have done would have just to simply ask you about it.

but it sounds more or less that your gf is actually just insecure about her role in your relationship. that you could possibly find someone else, therfore the other girl thing would make her feel that she has competition and doesn't wanna lose you to someone new.

but other than that i dunno what to say.

21. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well i talked to her a little bit ago and she said she thought it was a new girl because we got in an arguement last night. so i told her that i wasnt going to leave her hence why i was still in bed with her through the night. she said she was just scared and that she should of approached things a better way than she did

22. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well i understand what i did was completely wrong, and i do understand that she worries, but even if she is worried, instead of taking it out on this poor girl who doesnt want anything from me, she could have waited til WE could of talked, i just dont know why girls fly off the handle sometimes like that.

23. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

She is going to wait for your moment of weakness to spring things on you and cut your balls.

24. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well yea she has a problem with maturity at times but i cant hold it against her, alot of people can be immature.

yea your right because she damn near did when i got back

25. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Seriously, myspace is the devil.

She's gotta learn to build her trust in you. She went about this situation wrongly. There is so many more mature ways to handle it besides emailing some chick on myspace to leave you alone. She should have confronted you about it first.