GUN fucking fedex

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jeri534, Jan 5, 2007.

1. jeri534

jeri534 OT Supporter

so I was waiting for my ar upper today from fedex, and those idiots delivered it to a house like a few miles from here. Luckily the guy was cool enough to find my and deliver it too me :bigthumb:

2. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

DHL left my upper sitting in front of my door, regardless of the request to sign.

while this wouldn't be so bad if i lived in a house with a yard and bushes etc to conceal it from an unobserving view given by a passerby, i live in a condo with no yard and a pedestrian throughway traversed by multiple college students daily only feet from the door.

3. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

DHL is the worst, they only make 8 bucks an hour.. and they hire all the riff raff that cant work for fedex or ups.//

4. WiLL

WiLL Active Member

California Overnight left my dads pills at a neighbors door. He found it when he was snooping around the complex :rofl: I will call and bitch tomorrow.

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

DHL always leaves stuff at the front office of my apartment complex without notes and the apartment complex never gives notice that they have a package. :ugh: luckily no blatant gun items like 1k of ammo have been dropped off at the office.

6. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Fedex uised to try and get your neighbors to sign for your packages at college if you werent home. But they also never left a note saying they left it with someone else.
    One day the fedex guy came trying ti unload a Dean ML guitar on me, and I said no way! That woulda been 600 or 700 down the drain if anything woulda happened to it

Fedex tried to deliver my mosin to a guy a few blocks down the street for over a week, the whole time, Im trying to get the address on the box changed, and they said that they would no longer try to deliver it to the other house. Apparently they were wrong. Got it finally after like the 12th business day. Had to chew out the branch manager for like 5 minutes

7. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I never had any problems with stuff from FedEx, UPS is a different story though.. Never dealt with DHL :dunno:

8. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

UPS has always delivered stuff to me on time and always had me sign if requested. FedEx on the other hand once delivered my friends stuff to a house the street over :dunno:

9. BigBadJohn

I know a guy from trade school that used to work for FedEx. He said they would time to time as a joke put a package in the wrong sort pile/line so it would take forever to reach its destination

10. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

lol, nah, this has happened a bunch apparently, the people that live there are used to this shit.

11. jeri534

jeri534 OT Supporter

I know a bunch of homos at school that work at fedex steal shit all the time.

12. BigBadJohn

FedEx is a bunch of fucktards. Ill bet I have problems with over half of the packages I get through them. I have never had a problem with UPS on the other hand.

And as far as USPS goes, the method they had of sorting packages with machines, Ive had problems with them reding my address instead of the recipients address and they end up sending the package back to my local post office before it gets to the right one

13. WiLL

WiLL Active Member

I've personally never had a problem with any carrier...maybe USPS because I am missing issues of magazines. But I guess I am lucky to live in the ghetto, but in a gated community. They know damn well not to leave it outside the gate, and they have to call in to get inside. If they dont, they leave a note on the gate and I usually arrange to have it picked up at the distro center since its only a few miles away.

14. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

i had fedex drop off 2 packages from newegg once. only one was mine. i took it to the guy who it belonged to (it was a pretty nice case). he didnt even seem that thankful that i brought it to him :hsugh: