Fuckin IE! (rant)

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by CyberBullets, Dec 12, 2003.

1. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

One day, just one day, will MS ever fix its fucking browser to W3C STANDARDS!!!! holy shit does it ever piss me off. I make a decent looking webpae for a client (viewed in Firebird) and then at the end i check it out in IE and noooooooooo the fucking thing doesnt work!!!!

Jesus christ what a fucking piss off. i mean with this rage that has just built up i swear to god i could kill him. holy fuck.... im like beyond :rant2: im like :rant2: ^ :rant2:

/rant ;)

little better.

2. Astro

Astro Code Monkey

And another one learns to test the mockup in more than one browser before publishing...

IE does suck.

3. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

I almost had a problem with this doing major updates on a webpage that was previously written and maintained in MS Word. :ugh: (or at least thats what the tags say). I added more to the pages than i took off, but both ended up being 2 KB smaller. I think I am going to rewrite the page in something that resembles HTML. Viva La Notepad.exe!!

4. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

im usually good for that, but for some reason i just didnt today.

i know my webpage, and my buddies i tested in both browsers.

5. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

IE is crap, in the process of developing my page, I made a small change, took out of a non-relevant line, then it stoped showing the W3C tag completally (just a link to an image, honest) but it would work fine in firebird and any other browser, and all my friends could see it, the code was there, 100% sure it was working, just fucking didnt want to display it

down with microsoft, as soon as I pick up my new HD, I am going linux, the hard part is deciding the flavour