MIL Fuck this forum.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NomaN, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NomaN

NomaN Guest

No questioning authority. No questioning how politicians fuck you for political gain. Or how the US uses propaganda to get you to sign up. No saying bad things about the fucking shit heads that serve along with you. No talking of torture, or illegal activity that goes on in the military. The military is perfect in every way right?

c5load will lock it. And don't dare question, him. Because he will call you a troll.

The military forum is a fucking joke and a sham. Its just a place where low IQ shitheels go to jerk each other off. A bunch of chickenhawks.

Well gee Bob, How many bombs did you drop on innocent civilians today? I dunno Jim. Does it matter? Good thing I dont have to think about the consequences of my actions eh Bob? Lets go to the Barracks and give each other hand jobs in the showers, and talk about how gay people in the military are hurting America.

And we can collect our paychecks for doing so and talk about pay grades all day long and benefits. But not think that we are by definition mercenaries when the only reason we joined up is to go to college in the first place.

But hell, who the fuck cares. Until you actually have to go to war. And then watch the desertion numbers soar.

2. NomaN

NomaN Guest

You have a forum about the military, but cant talk about the shitty things in the military.

Way to go.

3. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for one person to post so much bullshit at one time.

4. HaileyGrace

HaileyGrace Guest

welp, now you know..

it's possible... :greddy:

5. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

haha. you sir are a idiot. i joined to serve. hell i gave up a full college scholarship to serve. ive lost both parents, i stayed in. i inherited a lot of money, i stayed in. ive been to combat, i stayed in. its something only a small amount of people feel, and its the love of their country and families and friends, enough to fight for them. obviously u dont have that, and thats ok, but please leave the ones who do alone asswipe

6. brackac

Majority of this is due to the fact that we are held accountable by the UCMJ, even if it is the internet

Now about bombing innocent civilians. Give me the names of 10 innocent civilians that have been killed by Americans.

7. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Sensational Moderator Super Moderator

There are THREE other forums where you can go and bitch until your little head is content (I know you know they exist because you troll the fuck out of two of them. If you're up for a real challenge take your ass to ONtopic, otherwise go about your usual buisness in the main forum and DIACF). This forum is for Military members and people interested in the Military, not for you to troll about politics and what not. :gtfo2: if you have nothing constructive to post here.

8. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

isn't the freedom of this guys' speech one of the things our troops fight for.

9. brackac

Meh, he can excercise his freedom of speech on campus along with the other ignorant kids.

10. NomaN

NomaN Guest

Yeah, thats it. Because people are out there trying to censor what I say. Guess what, our own govenment does that enough.

Its not like I have to worry about the Communists coming to take it away. :noes:

11. NomaN

NomaN Guest

You are fucking kidding me right? All of our bombs land on target 100% of the time. And there is never collateral damage?

12. Luciano

Luciano Guest

Just a question.....

How can NomaN be sure that the appropriate people will read his legitimate gripes about the military in another forum?

13. brackac

Names, date and time of incident, and location please. Until you can provide this, our bombs do land on target 100% of the time.

14. BlackHBDX

BlackHBDX The grey fixer

Shut up bitch.

15. C5Load

C5Load OT Resident UCLA fanatic

let's just leave this one alone. Noman came here to troll, to get people worked up, and he's suceeded in doing that.

16. VBGOD

VBGOD Guest

If this isn't trolling 101, then I don't know what is...

NomaN, please tone down the trolling. I'm only going to say this once.

Anti-American, anti-military, and anti-government threads should go into ontopic for serious discussion.

P.S I have undeleted this thread for the sole purpose of sending out a warning to anyone that wishes to troll this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.