GUN Fuck Snoop Dog

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Dec 27, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Snoop Dogg Wants Guns To Be Banned

December 27, 2006 6:41 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Snoop Dogg wants guns to be abolished once and for all - even though he was recently caught with the unlawful possession of one. Go figure.

The "Fo Shizzle" hip-hop star has called for a world gun amnesty because "guns are not good." Now that's quite the understatement of the year.

The rapper - who was arrested in October for possession of drugs and a firearm - wishes the planet could be free of guns so no more lives could be unnecessarily cut short.

He said, "I would like everyone to be able to put down their guns. Guns are not good. When I was growing up I knew my life could be taken in a second by a gun."

In October, Snoop was stopped by police for a traffic violation at the Bob Hope Airport, in Burbank. An unlicensed gun and marijuana were found during a search of his vehicle.

The rapper was charged with possession of a firearm and transportation of a controlled substance and released on $35,000 bail.

In November, Snoop handed himself into police after a warrant was issued for his arrest over a separate charge of possession of a deadly weapon. He was charged and had bail set at $150,000.

The rapper had been stopped at the John Wayne Airport, in Santa Ana, on September 27 after a 20-inch extendable baton was found in his bag.

Snoop claimed he did not know it was illegal and was going to use it in his video. The baton was confiscated and the rapper was allowed to board his San Francisco flight.

2. Isn't it great when entertainers decide to insert themselves into policy debates.

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

He probably had to say that as part of a deal with the DA. I think a few years ago he had to do something similar. Either that or he's just a complete moron.

4. SlowTA367

SlowTA367 New Member

Well he has smoked himself retarded.

5. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

6. kds99

kds99 New Member

criminals will still have guns

7. Phantomlord

Phantomlord New Member

Jeez, and here I though it was my gun that saved my neighbor's life when his pitbulls attacked him, started ripping his face and hand off, and trying to kill him. I guess I must have been COMPLETELY mistaken. :rolleyes:

8. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I'm so sick of that crap head. He makes african americans look so bad. And not only him... the "entertainment industry" is full of them.

9. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I want spinners banned.

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

IBsupportthefineartsshootarapper

11. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

:rofl: This guy made more money raping about Glocks, Gang Bangin', and Murder than anyone, and now he want's guns banned? Irony at its best :bowdown:

12. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

technically I think Dr. Dre made more money off those raps :mamoru:

13. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dre day only made Eazy's pay day :mamoru: