fuck, shit, damn..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Sep 1, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

So my Gf started college.. She's been really busy with that and seemingly has no time for me anymore. We talk everyday but only for minutes at a time but what's bothering me is she never says "I miss you" like she used to when we didn't talk much or didn't see each other for a day or so.. (We used to see each other daily and talk on the phone every 2 hours or so when apart)
    And she just seems so happy hanging out with her old friends.

See, she was a partier before we got together almost a year ago. She stopped hanging out with all the old bad influences when we got serious but now she's in college, some of these people go there and she sees them daily.

She still tells me that she loves me but it just seems like a lie. I really feel that we're falling apart. In like a weeks time.

I'm gonna go cry now. bye.

2. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

Cling much?

3. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

when you're done feeling sorry for yourself, come back to reality and realize that she's getting so much action at college, you are but an afterthought. Get over it and go get you some new poonanny

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Well if you love her stay faithful, and hold on to hope. If you dont...well end it now. Sometimes girls can be surprising, and actually hold true to a relationship even when they could get away with anything. It might be a major test, but when/if she comes back from college and you 2 are still together...well then you 2 have a very high potential for a future together.

Good luck, I couldnt imagine losing my SO if she had to go away somewhere for a long time.

loser :rofl:

5. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

It has been my experience personally and watching friends that when girls enter into their first year of college the current bf is usually gone by nov. I dont know why. I assume the girl gets a new look on freedom and doesnt want to be tied down. Funny thing is I havent noticed my guy friends do it only the girls.

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

taking a highschool relationship, and transfering that to a college relationship is hard. in fact, its almost impossible. college is a completely new world, and free time is slim.

as a guy, i would of thought that you would of seen this comming??

i thought it was common sense. :dunno:

7. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

But she's not even "away" at college, she still lives at home, goes to school locally. I mean there's times when we could see each other but she doesn't offer. Fuck this. I'm ending it before I'm the one who gets screwed over. I want the upper hand.

8. RockChick

RockChick New Member

what kinda relationship is (was) this??????????????

you are aware of the fact that a RELATIONSHIP is not about being a winner or loser, or having the upper hand or not... :squint: what the hell?!?!?
    its about caring, its about being there for each other etc blabla...

well, you might learn that one day.

9. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:rolleyes: There's no other expanation, she's been getting gang banged at frat parties. :wtcd: :nuts:

10. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

No he won't, he has no hope in life.

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

QFMFT!

12. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

Don't mean to be harsh, but it's called the turkey drop. By Thanksgiving, those HS relationships usually end.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

sadly some people never learn. Well put though! What else can be said?

14. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Ladder theory is what I was talking about. How you might think you want to break up with someone and even convince yourself that you do but once they beat you to it, you'd do anything to get them back. I've been through that. I dated a girl for 5 months, thought about breaking up with her daily, she beat me to it and it crushed me for some very odd reason. It was something I couldn't have.

I feel as though I really do care for my GF but I have thought of breaking up with her because of her past which bothers me seeing as I have trust issues anyways.

15. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

I've never heard it called that, but it fits nicely.

16. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yeah my high school sweet heart and I broke up in his first year of college. Since then he joined the army, got out and came looking for me. Hahaha, I don;t love him anymore (4 years later) but it is funny how things work out sometimes.

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You sound exactly like me at this point in time (original post)...

She is starting her third year of college now, but it's her first year out on her own in a different city; and we've been together almost 3 years, coming up in a couple weeks. I actually asked her to marry me last December, and it feels like ever since it's all been going to hell in a handbasket. I don't know if she's just changed as far as her personality and isn't close and affectionate anymore, or if her interest in me is waning, maybe both. She says she is extremely happy with me one day, and the next day she says she doesn't know where our relationship is headed. It's very frustrating, I don't want to give up, but I don't know if persevering here is just chasing a futile hope.

18. cunninglinguist

cunninglinguist RAEPERQUICKING

I'm in a similar situation, started dating the gf over the summer and she went back to school (soph year) yesterday...

She's still local so I can see her, but with her workload and my job, who knows how often that will happen

19. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

My ex did the same thing. She broke up with me like a month and a half into her first semester. She had her fun . About 6 months later she wanted to come back. I didnt take her back, but if you can deal with it. Just wait a few months and if she really loves she will come back after the newness wears off.

FYI, If you want a serious girlfriend I think its best to look for them in the 23 and up range. They are usually ready to move on from the frat house, bar hoping, random hook up scene. Not all of course, but a lot of them seem to.