Fuck serious relationships (for now)!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Mar 14, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

OK so a few months ago I met a girl who I really like and I was attached to and everything was going good til I found out she was cheating on me. She realizes she is falling in love with me and dumps the other guy and will never cheat on me again because I'm the first guy she has ever felt real love towards. But the problem is, after I found out she had cheated on me I lost all attachment so I feel absolutely nothing. Even when we're having sex I still feel no attachment towards her. I have decided to stay with her partly because the sex but also partly because I enjoy 'having' someone. (And because I'm a pansy who has only broken up with 1 girl)

But there is a very attractive girl at work who has wanted to hook up with me for a long time, she knows the situation with my GF and is still willing so I'm thinking about having sex on the side with her or at least hanging out with her and I'm already hanging out with an EX who also knows the situation.

Don't get me wrong, I am normally a nice guy who would never cheat on a GF but she cheated on me and it really pissed me off, I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but this has really changed my opinion on relationships. When we were first together I was the one who wanted us to last and I really thought we'd have a serious relationship then she did what she did and I lost all interest but now she feels the way I did at first (plus more)..

My friends all are saying to stay with her because most of them have gone through similiar things and they said the attachment comes back..

Opinions?

2. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

make a clean break with the old girlfriend. what goes around comes around, and if you can hook up with the new girl, then what do you need the old one for sex for?

3. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Well, the other girl isn't GF material, she is what one would call a slut. I like my GF's family, they like me and vise versa with my family and maybe deep down I am hoping that my attachment to her will come back but until then I'm thinking about messing around on her.. Hell, I don't know what I want..

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yes your friends are right, the attachment will come back if you spend enough time with her...

However, your friends are idiots if they really want that to happen. You will never be able to really trust the girl again. She might be an awesome girl, and the sex and companionship might be nice, but why stay with someone you cant trust? Its wasting your time and hers.

Seriously, there are a ton of awesome females in this world, and when one really loves you...there will be no cheating. You dont hurt someone you say you love by doing that.

Move on...

5. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Order of things to do:

1. Break up with current cheating whore of a girlfriend. (don't cheat on her, because then you're just as bad as she is).
    2. Take a break from girls period. Hang out with your friends, meet new ones, blah blah blah.
    3. When you're ready, and feel that you'd be able to trust a girl again...start casually dating.
    4. Meet new girlfriend.
    5. Post pics on OT.

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I don't think I'll be able to fully trust her again but I know she won't cheat (at least until she loses interest) because I heard from mutual friends that she said when she realized she was falling in love with me she broke up with the other guy. Apparently cheating was just normal stuff for her and she thought I'd be the average guy but she ended up falling in love which doesn't happen for her.

And to be honest, I've never really loved a female either but I was thinking she'd be the first. I really felt something that I've never felt with a girl before, we're so much alike, we can almost read each others minds. And it's a shame she didn't realize this before she did what she did cause that really fucked it all up.

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Opinions? Sure. Have fun... Bachelor.

8. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

You gotta think long and hard about what you want. Do you ever see yourself w/ your current girl for a long time, see yourself trusting her again and gaining that attachment? Can you get over your ego being hurt and put pride aside to fully forgive her? And in the mean time, don't fool around on her. Don't do it out of spite or revenge. Figure out what/who you want first. Then take it from there.

9. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

:werd:

10. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

relationships are seriously a waste of time. It is better to just have fuck buddies

11. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

told you...

12. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

I AM NOT GOING TO. Cedasapedus

13. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    ^ Yea, definitely break it off before engaging in this new lifestyle.