FUCK. Pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by camo, Aug 10, 2005.

1. camo

camo Guest

Well.

Here is the deal. I'm 19 and had been holding out until this year. Dated a chick for 3 years and the relationship had gone to shit and I had to end it.

Dated next chick for about 2 months and decided I was no longer holding out and gave it up.

This one ends up kinda fucking me over, fine, whatever.

Here is where things get bad.

I end up having sex with the ex of 3 yr's. AMAZING in bed. First time with her we did it 3 times in that night/morning. Used condoms, but she was not on birth control. Done it about 3 times since then.

Tonight she makes a comment about results? WTF? So I tell her WTF are you talking about? After awhile she comes out with it and says she has not been feeling well, blah, blah, blah. I ask when it started and she tells me a date that is about 2 weeks since we first had sex.

How long does it take for signs of pregnancy to show? How common is it to knock a girl up with using condoms? After everytime I checked them to make sure that they were good and all appeared well. And we never had any slips. So???

Any thoughts/comments? This is going to drive me nuts till I know for sure. Also keep in mind this chick is kinda nuts and has massive anxiety shit going on and gets her self all worked up and gets sick to her stomach just being around new people. Once this is all straightened out I'm never talking to her again, bt if something does go down, well... I will take responsibility for my actions, even though it;s a rotten situation.

:noes:

2. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

Here's a pretty solid week-to-week guide of what pregnancy looks like with symptoms broken down by week: http://www.pregnancyguideonline.com/

And yes, anything is possible. Go out and get her a pregnancy test stat. If it shows up positive, there are ways to go ahead and verify whether the kid is or is not yours.

3. Outlier

Outlier New Member

ya, would definatly make sure the kid is yours...i haven't ever had a condom fail for me. Call Maury after the kid is born, he'll do the dna test for free.

4. Peeps

Peeps New Member

Condoms do fail. I got pregnant with my first child while using a condom, I had also been on the pill for almost two years. Turns out that the pill I was taking did not have the right amount of hormones or some shit like that. So yes it is possible. As for symptoms, they can show up in some girls almost immediately. Everyone's body will react differently. With my first pregnancy I felt it almost immediately but with my second I never felt sick, or had any other symtoms until the 4th month. You guys need to go out and get a test if you are worried.

5. dsphousewife

dsphousewife New Member

If its been 2 weeks since you had sex, she would get a positive pregnancy test if she took one, if she was pregnant....so Id go out and get one and maker her take it.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If your worried get a test. Nothing anyone on the internet can say will give you the peace of mind that you are looking for...

7. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yup get a test, it will only detect after she has pissed her period though...

8. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

threads like this makes me want to get a vasectomy asap!

9. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

Any chance is some other guys kid and she thinks you'll make a better dad? It wouldn't be the first time.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

^^ What he said.

11. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Wow, pretty much same shit happened to me. The girl is also kind of wierd now and has some problems. Ahg