Fuck, my dads gonna kill me :noes: HELP!

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by KillerRobotJews, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Your Dad is going to kill you...but look on the bright side, maybe the cigarettes will get you first. ;)

Sorry, you are screwed. No cleaning will remove it since the upholstry fibers are melted and charred.

2. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

If it was me I would die it if die would work? it but ether then that like Scott said. You can buy other seat in a junk yard? takes about 15 min's to a hr to change seats

3. NEGROTIATOR

NEGROTIATOR New Member

hmm, i met some paintless dent removers that actually repaired cigarette burns in interior. i'm not sure how they do it but hey maybe you wanna call around and see what they can do

4. Dusty Bottoms

Dusty Bottoms OT Supporter

Have some respect for his automobile and don't let your GF/friends smoke in your dad's car anymore.

He probably already knows what' going on anyway. It's not like opening the window and spraying some cologne covers the scent when you give it back. :)

5. MartyFukstein

MartyFukstein OT Supporter

There's something you can do. Place some hobbycraft glue in the hole and pad some camel-colored velour (available at a arts and crafts store) on top of the sticky hole. When dry, lightly scrape away the unbonded velour fabric at the top of the repair.

6. Tundra_Jim

Tundra_Jim New Member

blame it on a misaimed firework?