SRS fuck i just need to get it all out there

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Durka Durka, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

my life has been so weird the past month, i feel like i'm upside down and my brain is going to explode.

in the past month i got a new job, met a great girl online and we met in real life and everything was looking up, then it went shit.

my job was already starting to suck, i could tell that it wasn't for me and then i fucked up really bad with this girl and i don't even know what i'm going to do now.

for one thing, she was my first, and it could just be for that reason that i'm taking it so hard that our 'relationship' is in question, for one thing i think we took it way too fast and didn't really let things develop but i got so caught up in it because she was really into me and even made plans to move to my city and i was just so blown away that i got wreckless, now i feel like something really good was ruined and i don't even know what i'm going to do now. am i just completely fucking stupid or was there actually something there? i'm pretty sure i just had my hopes set too high but i really started to think it was a real thing and not just fucking around on the internet. i don't know, i don't think i'm even really looking for any answers here i'm basically just ranting on the internet but it's all i can think of right now and i feel like if i don't get it off my chest i'm going to explode.

i'm pretty sure we can still be friends on the internet but i don't even know if i can handle that after falling for her so hard in person, i feel like the biggest dumbass in the world to be honest. fuck.

2. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i'm basically ready to be over it, i guess it's just the hope that something, anything is still there, which it is but it will be really hard to salvage anything from it, but that's what's keeping me depressed. i guess i'm just not really ready to move on but i've been preparing for it. i guess i just need to keep cool but it's really, really hard to do when you have exactly zero experience with this kind of thing, but i guess everybody goes through this at some point in their life and i should just be thankful that i finally got the experience to get past. i don't know.

3. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i can see where you're coming from but this girl just seems like she's really worth it to me. i love her as a friend and as a lover, it's the strangest thing ever but it's like we're on the same wavelength, we like all the same shit, we're always thinking the same things.

maybe the problem is that we're too similar. :dunno:

it seems like even when we're disagreeing about something, we both get really confused because both of us will think we're angry at each other for something that we're both not but we conflict because we will both misunderstand the exact same thing, i'm a fucking retard.

4. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

that's a pretty good idea.

and yeah, i think you're right, the thing that's weird is that she was always putting me on a pedestal and when things changed it felt like i fell flat on my ass i guess.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I was in this position before also and they way I looked at it was that you kinda can't control your feelings for someone. If it's meant to be you will get back together otherwise only time will heal your pain! Plenty of more ladies out there that are even better then what you had!

6. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

My experience is that between the ages of 20 and 30 you are supposed to do all the crazy shit you need to do. Sleep with all the women you want, be wreckless, be flippant, and have a great time. When you near 30, you buckle down, become a man, and put your childish ways behind you.

This way you will not wonder what could have been.

7. Gregsaidthat

So true! Be yourself live your life. Don't look at the past and your regrets! Just live life like theres no tomorrow! I'm sure a lot of people did the same! I have! Any regrets? Nope!

8. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

the above two posters just gave you some terrible advice.

because I do not enjoy that shit now. In your 20s you will be surrounded by coke, slutty girls with STDs, too much alcohol that will make you fat and lazy, you would be far better off trying to find love and working hard for something permanent (house, whatever).

Partying like crazy seems to be really fun. but it gets old fast, and it is degrading to become a slut.

9. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

You are entitled to your own opinion, however I believe that getting all of this out of your system before you settle down is a much better plan than settling down and being restless.

If you are smart you can avoid all the pitfalls of an enjoyable life, I figured this was implied.

10. Gregsaidthat

Just watch who you choose for friends/where you hang out at!

11. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i just wanted to look back on this thread and kind of reflect and see where my life is at now vs. where it was at back then.

i don't really feel any different. i have gone out and had lots of time for myself and quite frankly i hate having time for myself, i see no point to it. i go out, i hang out with friends and it's completely boring as fuck. i'm fucking clueless.

sure, i've had some amusing times, but overall i still feel like shit when at the end of the night i'm done hanging with my boys and i come home to nobody. this sucks.