FUCK. I hate my fucking gf right now. v.goddamnmotherfuckingpieceofshitgrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by A-Train, Oct 2, 2007.

1. A-Train

A-Train New Member

Her friend died the other day and I spent this weekend making sure that she got to town to see the viewing/funeral, made sure she had transportation to go be with her friend's family most of the time, took her out to do fun stuff in the downtime between gatherings and now she is being a fucking thundercunt after I dedicated every moment of my waking day to her happiness and her being able do to what it is that she needed to for her friend.

Today she tells me that she wants to come to town (long distance FTL) and just hang with her friends. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I just gave up 90% of my good time with her so that she could handle this shit and the other 10% I spent fucking comforting her while she was sad. Now she is telling me that she doesn't feel like she is giving me what I deserve and she doesn't want to put up with the stress of coming up short on making these things up to me, even though I told her that all she has to do is show up and be near me for a few days.

I am sick of making UMPTEENTH personal sacriifces for her and getting shit on in return. I don't do it for special favors, I don't do it because I'm going to get something in return, I do it because I love her and it's what I can do to make her life better.

What about me? How do I let her know that she is fucking failing at keeping me happy and has been for months? How do I affect a change in her so that she will see her fucking downfalls and not allow them to reflect in how she treats me? I love her for who she is, but the lows are too fucking low sometimes and they are COMPLETELY unnecessary.

When the fuck am I going to get what I fucking deserve? When is it my turn to reap the benefits of what I've fucking sacrificed? When do I finally get to have someone cater to my happiness? When do I get to be the one who is the beneficiary in this relationship?

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Relationships are give and take. Change to a girl who will give and take?

Seriously though.. tell her how you feel

3. A-Train

A-Train New Member

I will soon.

I'm not in the right mental state nor is she in the proper situation for me to get into it.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

i thought you guys broke up a while ago? :o

5. audrey

audrey New Member

Maybe she doesn't want you to do all that stuff for you?

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I hate this particular complaint. It's full of shite:

a.
    b.
    a.
    you definitely were expecting something in return - probably something like gratitude, or appreciation, or love. :ugh:

if you hadn't been expecting something in return you would not care right now about what you are caring so much about.

7. Mangina

Mangina New Member

Fuck, you sound like my wife.

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I say get OVER yourself, if you made these sacrifices for her, great now give her some fucking space and let her hang out with her friends, you're being a real fucking whiny little bitch. Excuse my French.

If you give from your heart, you expect not in return, and want the best for her, if she says thats what she wants, then why on earth would you want her to do something else? Don't be selfish, see it through; give her SPACE, she will refresh.... Find a BACKBONE..

Where the fuck are the MEN these days, sissy little boys.

If you are "sacrificing" so you can reap some sort of benefits, you will NEVER succeed in any relationship. That's a facade and dishonest. If you give out of love and because you actually care for her (not because you want her to shower you back with attention and not for browny points) then my friend, things would have turned out much different. Learn from YOUR mistakes.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its time to start flirting with other women and making yourself less available to your girlfriend broseph.

if that doesnt get her attention - well, you've been flirting with other women and making yourself less available to her..............:)

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

hi sir. try reading his post next time. shes been fucking failing to keep him happy for MONTHS. just delete this post and start over. his needs are not being met by his girlfriend. that does not make him a sissy boy. a man needs to have his needs met, too. you know what, fucking dump this bitch

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yes the only thing is he isnt whining... to his girlfriend. hes complaining on an internet forum.. for advice.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I had an advice post, but your really just sound like an asshole since her friend just died. Cut her some slack man.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

wow. congratulations on not reading his post either. shes been failing to satisfy him for MONTHS.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sorry broseph, i give up. you are going to have to defend yourself against the illiterates or the lazies or whatever the fuck is going on here because your message was written in plain ol english but it sure as hell isnt getting conveyed to your average reader.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

oh i know. I know exactly what his problem is, and I know exactly how to fix it. Doesn't change the fact that he should have picked a far better example then her friend dying.

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Thundercunt, I like that word. It's a good word

17. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

:rofl:

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

FUCKING . How selfish can you be? Her friend just died. I'm assuming you've never had anyone that close to you die? Well it's really fucking hard, and everyone has to deal with it in different ways. Boo hoo that she's not a ray of sunshine in your life right now. Sounds like your relationship is shit if you can't even make it through this rough patch for her.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

how dare his girlfriend not make him happy

that's a girlfriend's job

that's why you hire them in the first place

y'all have fucked up LTR's

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: What the hell are you people all smoking today? And why wasn't I given any?

21. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

It is not your partner's job to make you happy.

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh:

it is a partners job to provide attention, affection, comfort, support, time, energy and caring.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

If it's referred to as a "job" then you shouldn't even be together.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

^^:rofl: You guys need to get off the internet for the rest of the day. Taking shit waaaaay to serious/literal

25. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: