SRS Fuck dammit shit.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Green Bastard, Sep 8, 2005.

1. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Click click click bang

:sigh: I'm gonna be sick.

I was talking with the ex a few minnutes ago. As I mentioned in previous threads, we're remaining friends, at least.

Well.....said that she doesn't want me to be mad at her, but she got asked out today........and said yes.

It's only been 3 fucking weeks.

And, this guy....he also works with special needs, as she does. She mentioned his name a lot even while we dated, and after we split, they went swimming a few times and to a movie. Nothing happened, and she promised that nothing happened while we were together, and nothing has happened yet. He's moving to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROVINCE in January.....I"m sick and I just want to scream.
    I don't know what to do. I'm so mad at ME, it's making me sick.

Fuck I don't know what to do.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

she's your ex. there's nothing you CAN do.
    move on.

3. The Green Bastard

I know. But she means so much to me. I doubt I'll let go for a while.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

I understand that you would like to be her friend now but thats just not gonna help you get over her. You need some space from her. She is trying to move on and you should too.

5. The Green Bastard

:wtc: I know but I don't think I can stop loving her, even though she moved on.

6. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Hey Green its hard but get out and find another girl . Move on brother.
    Another girl will come into your life who will be twice as special and then when you look back you realise this girl wasnt good for you .

7. jeyur

jeyur cum fairy OT Supporter

You think that now, but trust me, you will move on. GRanted you may not stop loving her. AFter all you shared a lot between the 2 of you, but it won't be consuming your life as it is now. Just keep yourself busy, hang out with friends, do things you've always wanted to do but had no time for and time will heal all wounds

8. The Green Bastard

I'm not sure. I'm a complete mess now.

Just took a long hot shower to clear my brain....maybe melt my brain, I dunno.

But I seriously was eyeing up my razor a lot in there.

Seriously.

9. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

WTF Dude. Get the fuck over her. This is one of the biggest reasons why you do not keep in contact with an ex once its over... because theres obviously still feelings attached...

Don't get all fucked in the head over her when shes out dating other guys and telling you about it.

10. The Green Bastard

I've been doing a lot of thinking and talking with a couple friends since this happened, and I'm starting to come to terms with it.

11. beanolo

Dude. Trust me. I know its fuckin hard as hell to get over a gf. I went insane myself in the past... however all you gotta keep telling yourself... is that while you are at home figuring out how to /yourself, shes out meeting new guys and having a blast. FUCK that if im gonna go down like that.

12. beanolo

And to make matters worse... she got together with a guy shes been seeing and talking about while you guys were together 3 weeks after you broke up? She sure didn't need much time getting over you obviously. Although she didn't technically "cheat" or "nothing happened", sounds to me like she might have been interested in this guy much earlier than you might think..

13. The Green Bastard

I told her exactly that. I said "I knew as soon as you broke up with me that you'd be seeing Jason very soon." She didn't like it too much, especially when I compared it to my now-ex fiancee dating a guy she was talking about all the time 3 weeks after THAT breakup. But, I guess you win some and you lose some.

I just always tend to lose more than other people.

14. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Time to man up, and move on.

Or get really drunk and fuck someone else. That never seems to help.

Or sit an obsess over it an masturbate thinking about her. That is also completely ineffective.

:(

15. ZeeMox

ZeeMox Opinions are like assholes. Fuck em. OT Supporter

3 weeks... It's a really painful thing to face, but it's possible the relationship just didn't mean as much to her as it did to you. Actually, it's hella fucking painful, believe me I know, but there's no point in taking your problems head on if they're the wrong problems, right?

The only advice I would have is that remaining friends does not work and is a very bad idea. If she's not out of your life, she'll plague you for years to come.

16. The Green Bastard

Got really drunk and got a HJ from a drunker girl on Sat nite......

17. The Green Bastard

:wtc:Friends for 4 years before this....I don't want to ruin a friendship.

Her folks are furious over this whole fiasco, especially the new date.

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You won't ruin a friendship thats 4 years old by... not talking to her for 6 months. Sounds like you need that. And to get more handjobs. Go for a BJ next time. Swap some fluids. Live a little.

19. ZeeMox

Exactly. You have to at least cut it off for a little time. I've seen people deal with this shit for years because they just don't ever go and cut it off, and it's painful to watch every time.

20. ZeeMox

Man, you know the woman's got you down when you have 3 threads topped at the Asylum. :hug: We're here for you.

21. strange_wu

strange_wu Large Member

If anyone else is on ambian right now, just stare at Greens Av :eek4:

22. ZeeMox

That stuff almost destroyed a relationship of mine. True story. But let's not derail the thread. i want a response.

23. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You don't want to be with a person that doesn't consider you to be the nr.1 of her life.

24. kimjongil

kimjongil Guest

You know what, it's tough, but you two aren't together anymore, and you really have no reason to be pissed at her or anyone else. That is the reality of things. It sounds like you love her a lot and you probably think she was the love of your life, one of a kind type thing.

Realistically, you could meet someone else that you care for just as much. Maybe you don't think that now but human beings are very resilient. We aren't built to be with just one person for our whole lives. I firmly believe this. And eventually, you will develop an attraction to someone else, you will want to be with that person, share moments with them, in the same way you did with this girl. There is someone out there to make you just as happy, if not more...

Knowing all this will not help you to escape the pain though. Be prepared to face it, you will have a rough period, but it will end. Time heals all wounds, old cliche but one I know from experience to be very true.

25. The Green Bastard

I was the #1 until some time in August, and she was my #1, and still is.

Like I said before. I'd do anything in life to be able to keep her as the love of my life. We were THAT CLOSE...

Anything. Anything, except stop loving her. It's got nothing to do with keeping in touch. From that moment last fall when I realized that I was falling deeply in love with her, I felt a bond, a connection with this girl that I have NEVER felt in any relationship, including the one where I was engaged. She was, and is still my love, my heart, my best friend and my soul mate all wrapped up in one amazing package.
    If I severed all contact with her, I KNOW that it'd be my end. And I also know that she'd be hurt by it as well, and frankly, something I never want to do is hurt her. That's the kind of impact that she has made on my life, heart, soul. Even a long time before we started going out, she was there for me during tough emotional times, as I was for her.
    She has the most passionate, determined soul of anyone I have ever encountered in my life. I consider myself the luckiest guy alive for having shared deep, true love with her.