GUN Fuck california

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Sep 24, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LA Gun Task Force Serves another Search Warrant

The LA County Gun Task Force has served another search warrant on the home of another member of the fifty caliber community. On Monday September 18th, eighteen police cars swarmed the neighborhood where the FCSA member lives and served a search warrant signed by Judge Steven Kleifield of the LA County Superior Court. The officers were at the residence for several hours and confiscated all semi-automatic firearms belonging to the victim.

The probable cause for issuing the search warrant was not available in the body of the affidavit so the reason for the search is unknown at this time. It should be noted the LA Gun Task Force used "High Risk" entry tactics by sending a SWAT Entry team to make the initial entry into the victim's residence. Gun owners in LA County need to be prepared to expect these kinds of entry tactics and respond to commands from any officers if you are contacted.

FCI wants everyone to be aware that the LA County Gun Task Force is lead by agents from BATFE; LAPD and LASO. They appear to have focused their attention on members of the fifty caliber community and are aggressively trying to arrest law abiding citizens for just being "Gun Owners".

In the situation that occurred this past Monday the victim had his entire firearms collection seized and he was told charges are going to be filed because he had in his possession linked ammunition in quantities of more than 10 rounds of ammunition at a time. This has been interpreted as a violation of the "High Capacity Magazine" portion of the Assault Weapons Act in CA. The victim owns a Semi-auto M2; a semi-auto M3 and a 30 caliber semi-auto 1919

Everyone living in California needs to pay attention to what is happening in Los Angeles. This can happen to you simply because someone who knows about your firearms calls the LA Gun Task Force and gives them information they interpret as a violation of the Draconian Gun Laws they have been passing for the last five years.

We are asking everyone to review what you have in your gun safe or workshop. Take the time to find out what is against the law and what is not. Remember, our first reported incident was over a flash hider on an M-1A and some armor piercing projectiles. Don't let this happen to YOU.

We are not able to identify the person involved in the incident on Monday or give you any more info about the circumstances about what occurred at this time. We will advise and update as we can.

John Burtt, Chmn
    FCI
    http://www.fiftycal.org/alerts/060922/

2. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

that's fucking horseshit

3. Yeemix

Yeemix My Doggah!

I love California, even if we are very limited in what arms we can own, it's a small price to pay to to live here. But it's story like these that make me feel sick and worried that I'm slowing losing my rights. I guess with elections around the corner, everyone is trying to make things happen, even if it's lame like this.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

and thats why I dont live there

5. WiLL

WiLL Active Member

Oh snap, he had fucking semi-autos! Thats like...almost fully auto.

6. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

IIRC, possession doesnt equal to shit unless they can prove the high cap mags or links were bought after the ban in 2000. So if he had the links prior to the ban he should be just fine.

7. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

+1

hell, even if he didnt have them prior to the ban, but they cant prove that, he is fine.

8. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

Wow, Thought Police here we come.

9. itchiban

itchiban New Member

I never knew that about linked ammo. What a fucking joke.

10. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

It isn't. Or, rather, it can be. I think it is a stretch on the part of the DOJ, but if they win this case, then it will be illegal. It's one of those points of law that hasn't been ruled on, AFAIK.

11. t1h

t1h Guest

:greddy: good thing I don't live in CA

12. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Commiefornia.

It's only a matter of time before all guns are banned in liberal land.

13. reman

reman New Member

fixed

14. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

I hope to become a millionaire so that I can just buy guns and then pass them out to the people of californiastan.

15. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

and they're going to wonder why gun violence is sky rocketing :rolleyes:

16. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I would rather live in Oregon. All the beauty without so many stupid fucking people.

And the microbrews. :beer:

17. Jake!

Jake! Guest

:werd:

My wife wanted to visit her brother's girlfriend in CA - I told her I would not set foot in that state.

I am not allowed in California.

18. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I'm speechless

19. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

Small price to pay for what -- trendster assholes, shitloads of traffic, illegals out the ass and just horseshit?

Move to Arizona.

20. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

yah, because we all know that gun grabbers will be happy once they have taken of Cali because all the gun owners move to AZ. :ugh2:

21. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Yeah I hate that "If you don't like it, move" shit. Gun control will be on the rise in the future for one reason and one reason alone. People do not know SHIT about guns, and what they think they know comes from Hollywood.

Gun owners are the reason that this is. No one who has been around guns and understand their purpose, in the immediate sense and the citizen/subject sense will ever be for increased gun control, because they know it's bullshit. But without gun owners sharing their appreciation of shooting sports, Hollyweird will keep on educating a new generation of dumbasses, and what they miss, Counterstrike will finish. I'm taking everyone I can shooting, I'm introducing them to a reasonable guy with a non mainstream hobby, and who carries a firearm with him whereever he goes. "The people" need to be introduced to the everyday gun owner, and the shooting sports, and the fun pistol/rifle/3gun matches. Without the enthusiast, who'd ultimately go out and just start shooting for fun? All of us had someone introduce us to guns, now it's on us to do the same for others.

edit: fuck me, that was long.

22. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I know the feeling. I once was writing some reply to some fuck face onling about guns, and I hit the 10k character limit without realizing it :eek:

That actually ended up being a paper for one of my classes :o

23. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

the sad thing is, even if he's found innocent of all charges, he probably wont get all his guns back due to "theft" or some other bullshit reason

24. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

Now that that monster is off the street, gun violence in LA will plummet! :bowdown:

25. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Shortly after, WMD would put up a billboard next to a fewway near LA saying

Hey criminals, law abiding citizens have turned in all of their guns and are defenseless now.
    You should too!