Fuck Buddy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thefeedski, Mar 5, 2010.

1. thefeedski

thefeedski New Member

Alright, so I was dating this girl for 2 and a half years, and about 6 months ago I broke up with her because I found out she had cheated on me and was constantly lying. Well about 2 weeks ago she sent me a text saying "i know this is really late, but better then never. I'm sorry I was such a horrible girlfriend, blah blah blah..." So we have been texting ever since, I no longer have feelings for her but apparently she has some for me still. But she has been dating a guy for a couple months and claims to be deeply in love with him. Well, tonight she came over and we umm. did it... And that was the whole reason for her coming over. But right when we got done she was like "im such a horrible girlfriend" "im going to hell" and all this shit. Stuff you really dont want to hear right after you had sex with a girl that had a boyfriend. But now that you know that, should I be feeling guilty? Because I kind of do. I know how bad it sucks when she cheated on me, and I am kinda feeling bad since I was involved with her cheating on her current boyfriend. And should I keep doing it?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sure, keep doing it.

But don't ever be angry if you get cheated on in the future.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Feb 10....2 posts.

Hmmm, smells like a troll thread. :mamoru:

4. Ep

Ep Guest

I wouldn't do it. I know being a guy it sucks to not taking something that is being thrown in your face but think about the other guy. She isn't going to hell in my opinion, but if she actually thought that you'd think she'd stop. Girl has some serious issues

5. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

6. thefeedski

thefeedski New Member

This is serious. I just don't have a lot of post because I am more of a reader, and I haven't paid my $1 yet.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sounds JUST like my ex.

Was a bad gf? Check.

Sent some "omg i'm so sorry for everything" txt months after we broke up? Check.

Called me saying she still loves me WHILE DATING A NEW GUY. Check.

Psycho? Check.

Run.

8. thefeedski

thefeedski New Member

Haha. They do seem to have a lot in common.

9. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Well if you continue to do it then be sure to wrap it up. I'm sure she will be sleeping with other men as well. :hsugh: