fuck buddy vs. just friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by miker, Jun 2, 2007.

1. miker

miker New Member

i've been trying to get busy with my friend that lives in the apartment next door to me. we finally start making out and she stops and says that she doesn't wanna be a fuck buddy or anything. My real motives are just to fuck her and leave her, but she told me thats exactly what she doesn't want. her last guy did that to her and shes kinda scarred from it. i feel bad, but im still horny as fuck, so i try to console her and make her feel better. we proceed to get more intimate and other shit ensues. i was really close to fucking her but i just settled for oral cuz i didn't wanna hurt her feelings when i do kick her to the curb.

to make matters worse i kinda have a crush on another girl from back home (i go to college in irvine). should i just be a jerk and fuck my neighbor or should i think of a way to still be friends with her!? either way im not interested in a relationship with her.

Cliffs- possible ass for the price of making her cry and being a jerk...

2. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

don't misrepresent yourself. if she doesn't want to just be a fuckbuddy then don't do it.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

possible rape charges if you fuck n leave at this point.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Here's a thought. Be a man, and respect her wishes. You have far more to lose than you do to gain...and if you just want a piece of ass, go to a bar and pick up a drunken slut who won't be upset about a one night stand.

5. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

Dude, just drop it now. You know she doesn't want what your willing to give her, so look elsewhere.

6. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

W-E-R-D to this man.

:werd:

7. The Boy Bastard

The Boy Bastard Bewbie's??

Besides, her living in the apartment that close to you can be serious trouble and she could make life hell very quickly.

8. alex

alex My neighbor got the gas chamber awhile back for do Moderator

:bowdown:

9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Just know that regardless of what path you guys take she now will be watching anytime you have people over!

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Way to be a dick. You know and she's told you she doesn't want to be your fuck buddy, and has even gone into detail that the last guy she liked used her for that....yet you are still trying to fuck her. Stop being a bitch and go fuck someone else.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you just arent playing the situation right my friend. hit it and keep continuing to hit it but just make sure you are dating other chicks and if she brings up a relationship just be like i really like you but i dont want to be in a serious relationship right now.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

And watch her blow up when she realizes he was just using her for sex?

It's so not worth all the drama that will be there when that happens.

He's better off finding someone who is OK with being a fuckbuddy.

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Who knows what she really wants?

She may not even know herself.

Why is she getting physical with you so quickly if she's so concerned about getting "fucked and chucked?"

She isn't insisting on any sort of courtship from you at all.

If she's going to allow you to come over and bang her, that's on her and she has to live with the consequences.

If you want the ass, you should go for the ass.

Just tell her you are open to the possibility of a relationship down the road but you don't know her well enough to make that determination yet.

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why is everyone so scared of girls "blowing up" and getting angry?

Women get pissed all the time, what's the big deal?

Let her be mad.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh come on, you know why she got physical with him even though she says she doesn't want to just be a fuck buddy. She's insecure and like most girls wants some kind of validation. She most likely thinks "well I told him I don't want to just be a fuck buddy, so he must just really like me!"

Should we feel bad for her being dumb? Honestly not really. But a decent human being knows that she deserves to just be left alone since she's expressed that being used is not what she wants out of a guy again. She's his fucking neighbor for christ's sake. He needs to leave her alone and save him more awkwardness down the road and find a new chick.

Telling him to tell her he's open to a relationship in the future is fucking cruel, you know he has no real interest in that man.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I didn't say who he was open to a relationship with ;)

I love how women want men to be direct and honest and forthright, but when it comes down to it, most women are none of these things and do what best suits them.

And then of course, most of you are most attracted to the guys who are most likely to fuck you over. I feel no sympathy for this woman.

He's responsible for his happiness, she's responsible for hers. If she wants to be stupid and give him sex because she's weak, that's on her not him.

17. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Screwing someone over because you can doesn't justify it or make it any more right.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

thats so true man.. so true..... its all about the women today, everything is. their feelings, what they want, how they want it. men are being castrated..... he should definitely go for it.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Women want to be free to dick us over as much as their heart desires, but as soon as a man puts himself first and expects HER to take responsibility for HER actions, people get upset because women are such fragile creatures :ugh:

They want to have their cake and eat it too.

20. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I completely agree. Fuck all this femanism bullshit. You're no damn different than us. If you want sex and are willing to give it out suffer the regrets if we drop your ass on a curb.

21. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I was robbed yesterday, trying to help someone out. I trusted someone because he carried a Qu'ran, because he was a student, and because he carried a picture of his daughter. I was stupid, and trusted in the decency of people. This man robbed me and screwed me over because he could. And probably because he could tell he could from a fucking mile away. I have a sign on my forehead that says "I am trusting and would give my left arm to help a stranger if I thought it really would give him a leg up in the world"

My point, besides that I am very, very angry, is that it is not OK to fuck someone over just because you can. Of course, she is responsible for her own saftey and happiness, but you are also responsible for your actions, for being respectful of others wishes, and for being a 'good' person.

22. miker

miker New Member

thanks for the replies OT. i think ill end the fling i had with her and try to be friends i guess. hell im not even attracted to her.

now im just wondering how i can tell her that i just wanna be friends and that friday night was a mistake.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you didn't choose to get robbed

if they have sex, this woman will have chosen to spread her legs

i'm sorry that this happened to you, but i don't see how it has any place in this thread

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

don't tell her shit, she will figure it out

choose your course of action, and carry it out

you owe her nothing

25. miker

miker New Member

i wish it was that easy...but shes my neighbor!