fuck buddies v ex-gf ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by crashspeeder, Sep 13, 2005.

1. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

alright, we broke up last week after going out for a year and a half (made a post) mainly because we don't have any time whatsoever and we essentially became fuckbuddies without agreeing to it. She asked if i wanted to break up, i said yes, we went on our way...not so merrily. the problem is that she goes to boarding school (she's a senior in HS) and i'm in college (i commute)

basically i wanted to know if this is a good idea. i can definitely see her the weekends she comes down and we'll have our fun, which is what we used to do last year. should i ask if we should be fuck buddies? is it worth it? how do i go about asking?

EDIT: we've talked recently and about the possibility of trying again, the only factor was, as she put it, "you can't have a relationship with someone you don't see".

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  2. stoots26

stoots26 New Member

dude this happen to me. just act like you dont want her, then at the right time move on that shizit, and give it all u got. then she'll be like whooah where did this come from.

3. johan

johan Active Member

So you have to commute which means you don't live in the same city, and you basically have a free pass to f-- her brains out when you see her.

So...what is it you think you need to ask her?

Why not do like what most people do in this situation. Keep effing her brains out when you visit her on the weekends, and then date college chicks during the week.

Then when she finds out as that will undoubtedly happen, act surprised and mumble something about "I didn't know we were dating".

Most FWB situations don't last all that long, a few months, maybe a year or so. Not in high school anyways when emotions run high and kids get all waaahhh waahhhh over the simplest things.

Later in life though...you can get ex-milfs or happily divorced career women who aren't so into the storybook home & marriage thing. That's long term FWB.

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

johan speaketh the troof.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the less you guys talk about this, the better

less talk more fuck

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: I would stay far away from her. You cant be that desperate for a fuck buddy. Ex's are the WORST for that because of the past and possible future emotions getting involved. Plus you are in college, why not get as far away as possible from the HS BS?

It just sounds like a bad situation, if you are at college you should be able to get pleanty of pussy, I dont know anyone that cant get pussy at college. So why worry about even trying to become fuck buddies with an EX?

Like I said, just sounds like a horrible horrible idea.

7. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

bangeth the ex and still find new girls to bang too :dunno: