Fuck Bitches Man, They Fuckin Suck!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PSmitty87, Jul 10, 2006.

1. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Ok, so there's this girl that I met in a club like a little over a month ago. We've been talkin for a while now, and I've really started to get to know her and I really like her. She's awesome to hang out with, and she's beautiful. I've already spent so much money on her it's not even funny.

Tonight, I took her out, because she had been at the beach for a week, and I was just dying to see her. Recently we've had some real serious talks, and I pretty much confessed to her how much I liked her, and she responded the same way which kept me in pursuit of her. Well I took her out to eat, and to a movie that she had been dying to see...the whole night, she's constantly texting on her phone and won't hardly talk to me...that really kinda pissed me off a little bit. Later I notice one of the messages that she's sending is to her ex-boyfriend. A little strange...and everytime I try to peek at her phone to see what she's writing, she inconspicuously turns it the other way or shuts it real fast...now I'm startin to get mad. So after the movie's over, she tells me that her mom just called and she has to go home immediately or she'll get in trouble...I just said ok whatever, and "hugged" her goodnight...she turned the other way when I tried to kiss her. And it was not by far the first time I had kissed her so that really got me wondering. So I call her about 30 min later and just asked her if she still had feelings for this other guy, and she replied with, "how'd you know?" I mean it was obvious....So I just got home like 20 min ago, and just beat the shit out of a tree cuz I'm so pissed that she led me on...And now this dude wants to fight me cuz I bitched out his "girl" which is no match really, because I'm twice as big as he is, and have way more friends that will be glad to help hand out some ass...

So I'm just fuckin pissed off as hell right now, and just had to vent...If anyone actualy took time to read this, thanks I guess. I know I'm not really asking for advice or anything, I'm just extremely hot right now.

I HATE FUCKIN BITCHES THAT FUCKIN LEAD YOU ON AND TELL YOU THAT THEY "LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AND FEEL LIKE WE WILL HAVE A LONGLASTING RELATIONSHIP" AND THAT FUCKIN LIE AND RUN STRAIGHT BACK TO THEIR EX-BOYFRIEND THAT LIKES TO SERVE IT IN THE ASS, AS WELL AS CATCH IT, AFTER I DROP 100 BUCKS ON THE DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKIN BITCH...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

First off how old are you, I'm guessing no more than 18 and your both still in school..

Secondly, I doubt that was love, im pretty sure it was lust, I didnt tell my GF I loved her until 3 months ( she said it tons.. I was unsure! )

Thirdly, uhmm you had the serious talk and she got turned off.. save the serious talks for serious relationships, until they turn serious dont have those talks!

Lastly, grow up and enjoy your teenage years.. find some new poon.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It wasnt worth reading after this...

You met a girl in the club and in just a little over a month you are saying you are in love with her.

You spent so much money on someone you knew for so little time.

How old are you?

4. Fields

Fields New Member

The 87 in your name indicates the year you were born? At 18, you shouldn't be telling girls you love them. ESPECIALLY after a month.

5. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

fighting the boyfriend helps believe me, you wont give a fuck about her after and youll feel alot better. don't just hit him though, kick and stop him once he's down

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Here's a good rule of thumb: If a woman will go on a date with you to something free (walk in the park, day at the beach, PB&J sandwich picnic) or cheap (Starbucks, bakery, bag of chips on the wharf) then she's into you. If you are spending hundreds of dollars on her and she's texting someone else, you're just some sucker guy who has more money than dating skills.

This should be an indicator to go and start reading about dating - it's not complex, but does require some study. Buy some books, talk to friends who are good with women, read some dating advice sites, and figure out how not to get friendzoned.

BTW, as soon as I saw you said you had been paying her way everywhere I knew you were done. Next time, leave the wallet and home and see if she wants to actually talk to you and spend time with you - not spend time with your wallet.

7. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Preciate all the advice guys...But please don't take me for someone who doesn't or hasn't dated before. Yes, I'm 18 and I just got out of a long high school relationship....I met this girl, Heather, a long time ago but I just really got to know her a little while back. There's just somethin about this girl that made me fall for her...I could list a couple of situations that would let you know what I'm talkin about, but it's too much to type right now. I mean, yeah I'm not gonna lie. I have a good job and I have plenty of money...I did not mean that in a snobby stuck up rich kid way by any means...because I am definately the total opposite.

But anyway, I was drunk and pissed off when I typed that last night and I just had to get it off my chest...But I think I'm over it now that I realized that I'll be going to Ole Miss in a little over a month. I wouldn't wanna begin my freshman year attached to a girlfriend at home anyway...

But thanks...

8. MR-BAD

MR-BAD Lurkey

yeaaa FUCK BITCHES

9. MR-BAD

MR-BAD Lurkey

Damm Hoes

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its a bird, its a plane, wait no its captain save a ho :ugh:

this girl was just using him for his money, i hate to break it to you but shes a bitch.

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

True, but it is still HIS FAULT that he was clueless enough to let a woman with zero interest level fleece him.

It's like falling for a 419 scam and then going on a forum to rant against Nigerian con artists :rofl:

12. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Granted, the guy is young and didn't handle the situation well, but it WAS THE GIRL'S FAULT. If you are out with someone and a girl starts texting someone else, then I would have ended it right there and then. I don't think I would have even drove her home. She could just text someone to come and get her. BUT IT WAS THE GIRL'S FAULT.

That is like saying:

"My girlfriend cheated on me. I took her out, treated her great, and she cheated on me. I suppose it is my fault though because I am the guy. I must have made her get tired of me. And instead of leaving me, she was seeing someone else first and continued to use me at the same time. But it is my fault becaues I am the guy and I should cater to a woman's every need and want."

It's obvious she was a bitch. If you can't see that, then you are the idiot. :slap:

13. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Wow, thanks for the support man :greddy:

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Look at it this way... I was with my ex for 3 years before I found out she had been cheating on me for much of the last year. Of course it is her fault that she cheated and went around looking for her next boyfriend while she kept me hanging on, instead of simply breaking up with me like a decent person. However, knowing what I do now, I can see clearly that if I'd had good sense and a backbone I would have already left her over certain things she started doing less than a year into our relationship. Instead I dragged it out because I was stupid and needy, and eventually I lowered her interest enough for her to want out one way or another. I should have at least left her by the time she was cheating since, clearly, she wasn't into me anymore.

I shouldn't and don't blame myself for being cheated on, but it sure as hell is my fault that I stuck around and let it get to that point.

The guy spent his money willingly, it's not as though she stole it. He should count himself lucky that he can afford it and learn not to repeat his mistakes, instead of getting all pissed at "bitches" for actions in which he was entirely complicit. (Note I'm not saying he hasn't got a right to be pissed, but that's only part of the story.)

15. dieslow

dieslow Guest

Tru tru. The only person to blame when you're taken advantage of is yourself. True shes a bitch for doing it, but if you made it easy, you're just making yourself a target.

16. dieslow

dieslow Guest

Oh yeah - clubs are a shitty place to meet girls that you're trying to date.

17. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

(just a question but.. )Your in highschool (sounds like highschool games)??? but the most obvious out of all this is that your trying to date girls...

try dating older women who aren't into all that bullshit...

I have lunch with a girl every week at work (just as friends) and she won't answer her cell or even look at who it is out of respect for me or whoever we are all at lunch with...

who text messages these days anyway? isn't a phone call quicker? hahaa

18. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Nah man, I'm a freshman in college. I go to Ole Miss. Actually I guess now I'm a sophomore.

19. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Whatever...I didn't say that I was in love...I just liked her. She was the one that told me all that shit. On top of all that, I was fuckin wasted ass drunk when I typed up all that shit.

I'm not really all that disappointed that she left for another guy because that guy is a doosh. I'm just mad that she wasn't big enough to tell me about it in person, and I had to figure it out on my own....

Somebody lock this thread please...

20. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

Rule #1 Don't ever date girls you meet "in da club", Just fuck them.

Rule #2 Never say I love you first....EVER

Rule #3 Let her pay for 1/2 of everything

Rule #4 Even if you have the money, don't spend it on her

Rule #5 If you sense imminent breakup, hate fuck her then spit on her

21. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Not everything posted on the internet should be taken literally...It very hard to tell tone of voice by reading text...and the tone can totally change the meaning of what is said....

So I wasn't solemnly thanking you for you supporting me in my little weekend escipade....It was actually more of a shrewd comment to someone trying to act like a hardass on la red....

22. MrInconsistant

MrInconsistant New Member

i hate to quote PUAs but...

never spend money on a girl before she's put out

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

its entirely possible that she was genuninely interested at first, then as she got to know more of him, and found out who he really was, that she lost interests.