A&P FS: Tamron 17-35 2.8-4 and SB800

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by turbodude, Sep 24, 2009.

1. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

I have up for sale some very nice, hard to find items.

First is the Tamron 17-35 2.8-4. This lens is awesome, one of the best bang for the buck wide angles for a full frame out there. Comes with 77mm UV filter, hood, and caps. Ive had a nikon 17-35, and this lens is comparable IQ wise. Obviously not the same build quality or AF speed, but i work in very low light and havent had a problem with the focus speed or accuracy of the tamron 17-35. Reason for selling is that i have the 14-24, and was afraid to use it in busy environments due to teh bubble glass, but i have since gotten over that. So i dont need the overlap, since i have the 24-70G too. Asking $325 shipped and paypalled.

Its sharp, its wide, and its contrasty.

Some sample shots taken with it on a d700.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is one of my beloved sb800's in great condition. Im always going back and forth about whether or not i need 3 CLS compatible flashes. Ive learned that with what i do, its not necessary. So this one is up for grabs. Flash comes with 5th battery door, and velcro speed strap. Asking $340 shipped and paypalled. Will also consider trades for su800 + cash.

Also looking for a Tamron 90 2.8 Macro (newer version) or a Sigma 15mm 2.8 Fisheye. If you have any of these items and want to do partial trades, or straight up trades, let me know, im willing to throw in cash where necessary.

email me at turbodude (at) gmail.com

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

why do you guys always unload your sb800's when i'm broke?

dammit.

between my ice hockey league fees, and the museum grade matting/framing/glass I got for the jesus never fails print, my play money is in the negative...

If you don't sell it right away, I'll prolly be interested once I pay this stuff off.

3. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

sorry Jared :( its sold pending funds. but i pmed you...

edit: nevermind your pm box is full

4. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter