FRK FS SS stalking thread! v.WeOnlyHaveTwoWeeksSoGetYourAssInHere

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HouseLing, Dec 10, 2008.

1. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Ask any questions that you have about your elf in here, post a FAQ with your sizes and likes and anything else you can think of or want to add to your wishlist.

Also feel free to PM me your questions if you want to anonoualy ask your elf anything, I'll be happy to pass it along.

As for me, I wear a L or XL depending on the cut, and one thing I didn't add on my info sheet was that I really enjoy doing and watching MMA and BJJ.

I'll add more when I can think of them, or someone else can:o

TY can we get a sticky for a week or two? :x:

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Is this stuff not included in your wish list? I guess if you did not put any clothes down you would not include sizes right.

3. HouseLing

whatever people want to put in here i guess :dunno:

4. HouseLing

It's one, typo :o

5. HouseLing

If it makes you feel any better I got laid good already tonight :fawk:

6. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

Ooh, Ooh! Same for me, the Uber-Lurker/Troll (this is my 72nd post in almost 2 years)! Well except for the size thing, bras and such really don't look good on me. :) Anything D's SS get for her will be enjoyed by me. Other items... I found that a 1" bar is going to be too long and a 3/4" bar is too short, so I split the difference and my bar (not bra) size is 8 ga, 7/8".

Houseling, thanks for opening up this thread. It's good to know your SS last year got you something you enjoy all year long. I see you didn't post anything you want, I think you should have made that a rule for those who post in the thread; lead by example type thing. ;)

7. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I also like local fun things. Things that are actually local or unique to your area, not things from a chain that just happens to be in your area. I haven't posted in awhile but I've got PLENTY of posts with things my wife and I are into for my santa to look into :)

8. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

going to be in the field with the guys until next Thursday morning. the devil will be lurking and shipping on my behalf. already know what to get my elf. hell, i want it!

as far as additional information on me... I have three kids between 2 and 6, both genders. I enjoy board games, transformers (the original '80s stuff), 80's rock, etc... that should help some.

9. HouseLing

It's more of a "do as I say not as I do" type of thing going on here :fawk:

I really put everything that came to mind FS wise on my email list. I'll have to ask the gf If she has anything to add.

10. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Don't be afraid to stray from the list. Use imagination! I have a pretty good sense of humor, so chances are you cannot go wrong no matter what.

addt'l info,

I'm a craft beer fanatic.
    I read non-stop (Fantasy Fiction/literotica/Non-Fiction History/Literature)
    I am a photographer and so enjoy Picture collections

Cheers~!

I am going to have a LOT of fun gathering for my elf.

11. razi

razi New Member

Dear Santa,

Please bring me a well-paying job that I enjoy.

Thanks,

Razi

12. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

Dear Razi,

In the spirit of America's incoming communist overlords, you can have a hard working job, but your pay will go to those who are "less fortunate" than you.

Lots of love,

Santa

13. HouseLing

my gf doesn't have any toys, she was totally vanilla before me :noes:

I mostly put things on my list for us to use togeather, and she is helping me shop for my elf. Sort of a joint operation. We have been togeather for just over a year.

I enjoy sports, football(raiders), basketball(lakers), and MMA... I do jujitsu and my gf does kickboxing with me and loves the lakers.

We both enjoy good food, and if you want to send some good ribeyes our way we would approviate it :p. Also both prefer baked goods over chocolates;) and the only use I have for coffee is to wake me up in the morning, hate the flavor.

I enjoy reading, mostly fantasy and sci fi, but will read just about anything. She pretty much only reads sidney sheldon books :o.

I mostly collect bruises and scrapes on my hands and arms from work and bjj, and my gf collects coach purses, so good much with that :o

I did just get an xbox for our annonersary, I know that's where most of my attention has been lately.

14. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

:rofl: :bowdown:

Craft Beers...MMmmmmm
    I thoroughly enjoy stouts (as dark and thick and aromatic as they can be found) and I.P.A's. I am positively in love with thick, heady, full stouts. Something that is a meal in a glass. The more complex, the closer I come to orgasm. Same goes for I.P.A's.

The more limited the brewing, the better, but ANYTHING is golden. Beeradvocate.com lists about every craft beer known to man, and 'professionally' rates it. If a city has a craft brewery, then the beer is listed on that site.

As for picture books I love ANYTHING having to do with nudity. From tasteful artistic nude, to raunch fetish. I also enjoy candid photography and International landscapes/Architecture. I do not particularly care for heavily digital edited stuff. Creative lighting and creative settings appeal to me greatly. It helps me in my own studies and it is what I enjoy.

If my santa were to get me a book for reading, I would offer this advice.

Literotica - I have the essentials (beauty series, Carry's story, 'O', etc.)

Fantasy Fiction - Again, I have the essentials ( WoT, Sword of Truth, Tolkiens, Shannarah, Vlad Taltos, etc.)

Non-Fiction History and Literature - You are fairly safe with whatever. There is so much out there, and while I have a great deal, it's not likely you'll choose what I already have.

I guess I'll throw in sizes, just in case.
    Pants: 32" waist, 34" inseam
    Shirts: Usually large. I have feakishly long arms though, and a set of shoulders.

..wow, that was wordy. Sorry. lol.

15. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

As far as local things I like stuff that is locally unique. For example if a town near you or in your state is famous for their booze or your town has a local brewery. For example Makers Mark is made about an hour from me and my city has a really nice local brew.

I'm not a fan of 'kitschy' local items like described. Things with the pictures on them and such.

Collections wise we do enjoy glass dildos, my wife is allergic to most other stuff. I didn't really make a list but we would like a glass or silicone butt plug. Small/Medium, for her, I can take more than she can ^^

We like various BDSM things but we have many items like this. We tend to get expensive BDSM stuff but overlook cheaper things like vibrators, smaller plugs, etc.

Ummm non freaky stuff we're both into fantasy, I'm into Sci-Fi. Ummmm I do have an interesting wish-list on Kaboodle but not sure if I can share it because we keep it private.

Try this link if it works it's a list of some of the random stuff we want to get :), although I'd like things more I can use ON or IN ( :big grin: ) her.

http://www.kaboodle.com/sh?rid=AAAAAYe69qklPttQvPHd2QAAAAAA1Ncl&v=LIST&m_ep=pk

16. razi

razi New Member

If they forgive my school loans and pay for the rest of grad school, I might consider it.

17. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

What are you taking in grad school?

18. HouseLing

going shopping today my little elfie :h5:

19. HouseLing

Poor baby got laid last night and is complaining :fawk:

We probobly spent close to 2 hours just looking around trying to find the perfect things. Was actuallymy gfs first time in one:naughty: I wish I had apicture of her face when the chick helping us pointed out the 30% off wall :rofl:

Did get all our shopping done eventually though!

20. HouseLing

:rofl:

All I got was a handjob while we were driving from the restraunt to the mall afterwards, cause she wanted to try out the new lube :hs: was too tired when we got home :wtc:

21. HouseLing

I was actually a little dissapointed, I usually go to differnt toy store, but wanted to try this one since it was near a shopping center she wanted to go to. It was very vanilla, very limited selection of bondage and leather stuff :hs: She did get couple little things though, now she won't have to steal mine :o

It was still pretty fun seeing her reaction to everything, but wasn't what she expected. An that reminds me, I need to pick up batteries for her new toy :naughty:

22. HouseLing

score :coold: but I forgot what size I need :o. Not like target is open at 5am anyways.

23. FifthGear

FifthGear -

they are open at 6....holiday hours (until x-mas eve) god i hated that when i worked at target. 6am to 11pm :squint: :squintd:

24. HouseLing

just send it to them and have it delivered before xmas? and i will accept you in a box as a replacement :x:

25. HouseLing

im already working by then :hs:

stopped after work instead :naughty: