GUN FS: Sig 220 .22 upper

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by phrozenlikwid, May 19, 2009.

1. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

FS: Sig 220 .22 upper **NEW STUFF ADDED**

Had this for a while, now I need to get rid of it.

It's a Sig 22 adapter for the 220's. PO gave it the equinox treatment, but kinda fucked it up. You can see where the rear slide serrations were grinded a little too much, and they aren't straight. I started to fill it in with strips of grip-tape, but didn't finish. An enterprising person could fill in the rest with grip tape and you'd never know. Or you can just say fuck-it and shoot it how it is, and take pictures of the other side to impress people with.

I've never shot it, as I was supposed to get a 220 frame too but my buddy is dragging his ass on that. I just don't have the time to mess with it, and honestly don't even have the desire anymore. I've got a bunch of other projects to do that I'd much rather have the cash for.

I'm looking for what I have in it - $275 and a couple bucks for shipping with one mag and the Sig case and what-not.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last pic shows the fuck-up, and where I patched one of the serrations with skate-tape.

Likely not interested in trades, unless you have CZ's (pistols or a 452 varmint), 700's, Dillons, or hot wives/GF's who are down to get down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other stuff while I'm thinking about it....

CZ40B:

[​IMG]

Looks dead on like that one, only it's never been shot. Sat around waiting for me to do something with it. I wanted to convert it to SAO, install Heinies, and bobtail the frame. Would have been a super pimp carry gun. Feels much like a 1911 (Colt contracted CZ to make it), only it's got CZ 75 guts, an alloy frame, and a shorter barrel. Cheapest .40 1911 you will find that runs. $400, and we will discuss shipping (I'm working on getting free/cheap shipping again since I left my old digs). 1 mag (10 rd'r), box, etc. These are no longer made, and aren't easily sourced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also picked up another Kadet kit. I don't need it. Box papers, yada yada yada, and one mag. $275 to your door. I haven't got it yet, so I haven't checked it out. I have no reason to believe it's anything but cherry, but if you wanna wait for me to shoot it to give it the ok, I can do that too.

Kadet Kit has been sold.

Selling this for a friend becuase he sucks at the internets. It's in my care, so I'll be handling everything and he's just hoping that I feel nice enough to give him his monies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a Charles Daly ZDA. Otherwise known as a Zastava CZ99. Honestly don't know much about it; He's had it over and shot it with me a couple times. Kinda neat gun, feels just like a Sig 226, only it's completely ambidextrious. The "decocker" not only decocks the gun, but also serves as the slide release. Also has some trippy little nub that sticks out of the grip which slightly pokes you when the magazine is nearly empty. Kinda cool. He wants $450 for it. Comes with 2 or 3 10rd mags, and a 15. I'll have to look around to be sure, as he apparently left it somewhere in my pile of gun shit and I don't know where it's at right now.

Also will have a '75B duotone that I will probably be getting rid of, but I gotta convert it over to SAO and put it back together first.

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  2. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Might be adding to this thread in the future... I have a fuck-ton of shit to clear out when I get a chance.

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Any CZ stuff for cheap? :noes:

-52? -97? -75? -75 Barsto .357 barrel :x:?

4. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Might have a '75B duotone I'd let go..... I don't really need it anymore. Also gonna let go of my 40B, but I might already have a buyer for that....

There was a guy selling a 357Sig barrel for a RAMI I think a while back. Barsto doesn't make barrels for the CZ's anymore (I called and begged), which is a complete bummer. I wish someone would step up and make a gunsmith fit barrel for the '75 plaform.

Cool guns, but Angus is really your only aftermarket at the moment. He has most of what you need, but not quite everything.

5. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Bump 'cause I added a bunch of stuff.

6. BLH

BLH Member

I want that 40b.... If only I had the money laying around. :(

7. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

I'll give this a bump since I purchased the Kadet upper