GUN FS Pro Ear Dimension Gold Electornic hearing protection

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yar1182, Aug 17, 2009.

1. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

SOLD

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26852/Product/PRO_MAG_trade__GOLD_trade__SERIES_ELECTRONIC_MUFFS
    [​IMG]
    Top of the line set of Electornic Hearning protection. One of the most comfortable muffs you'll find, lowers gunshot noises to safe levels while amplifing other sounds like speech. Make range trips a lot more enjoyable, and of course you cannot put a price on your hearning. Perfect for training classes and indoor ranges.
    Also has imput jacks for mp3 players, cell phones, etc. Input cable is included.
    This is new in box, never opened. I pulled this off a prize table so I am passing on a great deal. Retails for $330 at brownells, I will sell for $200 shipped. Price is firm, no trades. Check my iTrader ratings I am a competition shooter and I am a good guy to deal with. I am located in Ventura and accept Paypal and Money order. First person to email me at [email protected] and says they will buy it, gets it. Please do not rely on PM's or a post here as I might not see it in time.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  2. SoonDubu

SoonDubu The most honest moment in a man's life is the five OT Supporter

ooh

how much better are they than the green leighting sport muffs with electronics?

3. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

night and day. The cheap electronic muffs are really distorted. When there is gun fire it cuts out all or most noise. So for example the instructor is talking and there are guys shooting on the line the instructors voice will cut out with the gun shots. With good electonic muffs it only lowers the unsafe noises while amplifiying stuff you want to hear. Of course there is more adjustability too in better muffs. I supose it makes a difference for hunting too. Good electonic muffs really amplify sound so you can hear a critter creeping through.

4. SoonDubu

SoonDubu The most honest moment in a man's life is the five OT Supporter

yar, i'll take that off your hands :)

paypal sent to your listed email :)

5. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Sold to SoonnDubu

6. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter