FRK FS Overseas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Well I have put off posting this for quite awhile now, since about June actually. I am a bad story teller so I've been modifiing bits and peices of it and finally feel ready to post it. Enjoy, this is the tale of what happened on our trip from the US to Germany.

Well as some of you may have read my wife and I are living in Germany right now. Shortly before we left the States we shipped a package to family in Germany with strict instructions not to open it, that it was electronics and I didn't want to chance them gettign ruined. If you can guess it was all of our sexual objects, my wife was afraid of taking them on the plane with us so I agreed to ship them (cost a freaking arm and a leg too).

It is soon coming up to time to fly, my wife has never flown a day in her life, let alone on a trans-atlantic flight. So she is nervous as hell. I pick her up a bottle of dramamine to use on the flight. I wanted to let her take it first though to make sure she tolerated it ok (she has alot of problems with medications and anethesia, for those that know anything about it she suffers from malignant hyperpyrexia), anyways she didn't. She had a bad time on the meds and said she couldn't take them for the flight over.

I was recently perusing my favorite shops online trying to add to my wishlist (btw, kaboodle.com is the shit for this) and found a vibrating dildo and butt plug, wireless. My thought processes get to spinning and I go ahead and place my order with overnight shipping. I've bought from this place ALOT so I sent an email to the owner and explained my situation and asked if it was possible to get it out the next day from order (sometiems takes awhile) she promised she'd get it out for me. Score.

The day before the flight, the package came in, I had already set out to modify a chastity belt that we have to make it A. Comfortable and B. No metal at all. Using various plastic parts I was finally able to get it to close and stay locked with a pad lock (which I fastened to my carry on luggage to make sure security wouldn't bother it). The next morning I spring my suprise on my lovely wife.

At first she was kind of taken aback, while we both enjoy freaky stuff, she has been slightly iffy about doing things in public. We have been getting more and more into it, but for the most part she is shy about it at first. After getting over her shock, and a little bit of coaxing with a crop she agrees and places the modified belt, dildo, and plug with some lube into her bag. Off we go to the airport. As soon as we arrive and get all of our luggage checked in I direct her to the bathroom. I would love to have gone in with her and assisted but we were on a morning flight and the airport was pretty packed tight. It took about 20 minutes but she finally came out.

M "Are they in?"
    H ".....yes...."
    M "Are you sure? You wouldn't lie to me would you..." *waves the remotes*
    H "No I'm not liei...." *turns the remotes on*

Now we had not tested these before, but damn they worked good. Her face flushed with embarresment, but had that all to familiar slutty look in her eye. I let her suffer there for about 30 seconds and turned them off. It took her a moment to regain her composure, she could only manage to shoot me a slight glare before we headed towards the gate.

We make it to security, I play it safe here and don't do anything that might arouse suspicions. The guard asks me about my lock "Oh, I like to lock my carry ons, I lost a laptop and PDA last time I flew" he explains that he'll let it through even though it's only slighty over the limit on what they allow. Whew. I walk through before my wife and turn around a bit nervous that I missed some metal or that the dildo or plug have some metal inside. Thankfully whatever metal was not enough to set off the detectors. I turn to leave but the guy at the X-Ray stops me, he wants to know what the remotes do. I tell him they are for vibrators, he gives me a weird look and hands me my remotes. I don't think he believed me. (It was also at this point he was going over my camera when he dropped it and broke something off inside the camera, as I realized later when it wouldn't turn on properly)

We make our way from the security check point directly to our terminal. Once at the gate I reach down pluck the lock off my luggage, and in front of everyone slide my hand into her pants to fasten it to her belt. Now not many people were really paying attention, I got an odd look from some old lady and a grin from a guy sitting next to where we were standing. She attempted to take my hand out of her pants but we were not in that frame of mind. I again forced my hand into her pants to attach the lock to the side of the belt. After I had gotten the lock attached, I sat down and directed her to stand in front of me. I activated the remotes again for the second time, this time letting them run for a little bit watching her face closely to see how close she was to having an orgasm. I shut them off as those familiar signs started to show and had her kneel next to me. I was going to make her kneel till the flight but we had a fairly long wait till the flight left so I let her take a seat next to me. I smiled everytime I noticed her face turn red or her eyes closed a little when she shifted in her seat. After about an hour went by I allowed her to go into the bathroom and remove the belt, only if I was to be allowed in with her to remove the lock. Reluctently she agreed, and we found a fairly empty and quiet female bathroom. I removed the lock and let her take the dildo and plug out, she cleaned the plug up a bit and went to clean the dildo off with a different wipe. I shook my head and had her clean it with her mouth first, then wipe it clean and place it into it's bag.

We returned to the gate and waited the rest of the time for our plane to arrive. Finally it arrived and we boarded with the rest of the passengers. Our first flight was from the local airport to Detroit, where we would wait for a couple more hours to catch a flight to Amsterdam. The flight to detroit was a nightmare, she was nervous and kept asking me what every slight bump or noise was. I tried to be as nice as I possibly could and was a little irrated by the time we landed in detroit. At first I thought I couldn't continue with our game because by this point I was pretty damn grumpy. Well we get a bite to eat and over the meal I loosened up and a couple times during the meal slid my foot between her legs and ran my toe along her pussy through her pants, I was suprised to find that the spot was wet still. I did this about four times the fourth time she sat with her eyes closed and her entire body shivered. Damnit I wasn't paying attention and let her cum. Oh well, I'll remember to give her extra 'attention' later for not asking first. We finished our meal and returned to the gate where I let her relax and listen to my Ipod and I played a game on my laptop. Finally our flight to amsterdam arrives and we board. I hold her hand during takeoff and reassure her that everything is ok. As soon as we're in the air and steady the no seat belt signs shut off. So I stand, take her hand and pull her to her feet, she's reluctant to stand because she thinks if she stands while the plane is moving she'll fall off or something. I finally get her to her feet and we move to the bathroom, I can see it in her face she knows whats coming. I allow her to go in first and as I try to step in behind her I'm stopped by a stewardess, she explains to me that since regulations have changed they can't allow people into the bathrooms together....that mile high club will have to wait. I explain to the stewardess that she is pregnant and that I'd like to go in with her to make sure she is ok. At first she doesn't want to let me in, but I point to my wifes belly (which is just starting to grow a bit) and she finally lets me go in. We begin fumbling around to get everything out and setup, was pretty difficult in the bathroom but I manage to get her arms above her head and ghetto tied to various points of the bathroom fixtures with some small lengths of rope I had in the cargo pocket of my pants. With her immobolized, I work my way down to the floor and insert the plug first, and then tease her a bit working the dildo in and out of her pussy. Finally sliding it all the way in I secure her belt back on and tease her nipples a bit. She squirms like crazy, I love the pregnancy because it made her completely devoid of sensation nipple super errogonous zones. She love/hates her nipples being played with. i stop before we make too much noise and untie her wrists and pack up the rest of the stuff. We work our way out of the bathroom and on my way to my seat I thank the stewardess for being kind and letting me assist my wife.

In order to keep this from getting any longer than it already is, for the entire trip to amsterdam I continously teased her with the remote. Bringign her to the edge, and randomly turning them on. I would let her sit for a while, then turn them on. Throughout the trip I let her go to the bathroom to remove the dildo and plug but she was to always return to her seat with them in. Almost halfway through the flight I give her permission to cum as much as she wanted to. So sitting there four seats wide, us in the middle two seats I brought her to orgasm many times. I wasn't able to keep count, plus she was hiding them pretty damn well :squint:. Finally I can't take it anymore so I take her into the bathroom. With her facing the door and me sitting on the seat I slid into her and fucked her till I came in her ass. I had to climb up over her on to the tiny sink and let her sit down to clean up. Uncomfortable but we had joined the mile high club. After she had cleaned up a bit, I let her put the dildo and plug away untill we landed in amsterdam. We didn't do anything crazy there, just a short layover to our flight to Nuremberg.

On the flight to Nuremberg we were not sitting next to anyone and the flight was fairly quiet. After a while the stewardesses settled down and beings we were closer to the rear of the airplane I unzipped my pants and layed a pillow in my lap. She caught on to what I want and for the first time since the beginning of teh flight to amsterdam she turned beet red again. Eventually I was able to get her to lay her head on the pillow, pulling some james bond moves she was able to situate her self so that it looked as if she was laying down in my lap but was actually giving me a quite good blow job with people around us in the seat in front and two seats back. I reached down with my free hand into her pants and slipped a couple fingers into her still lubed ass. I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her, she did a good job of making me wait to cum but finally it was too much for me. We come to our next hurdle. She wasn't thinking, she didn't have a glass of water and she doesn't like to swallow my cum. (yea I know it sucks :wtc:) I grin and zip up, she looks around and finally swallows the cum. Such a rare occasion she does this that I'm instantly rock hard again. To my suprise however she doesn't grimace or make any faces, or even call a stewardess for a drink. With a smile she takes her finger and pretends to wipe the corner of her mouth. I do believe I have crested her horny threshold and entered whole new territory.

She then does something that suprises even me, she takes the blanket from the overhead bin, covers her lap and spreads her legs for me. Reaching under the blanket and between her legs I play with her clit and slide my fingers into her soaked pussy, I've seriously never felt her so wet in my entire time with her. I take her to her final orgasim of our journey, exhausted she lays her head into my lap and drifts to sleep, sleeping the rest of the way to Germany. We finally make it to Germany and hook up with family. We get our things and head to their house, we both slept for the entire car ride, neither of us had much sleep the trip and she had only sleep the last leg. We arrive at their place and they show us to our room. Where our box is there waiting for us. I turn to thank my aunt and she has a big grin on her face.

M - "whats up?"
    A - " I let you two be alone now."
    M - *curious look*
    A - *gets in close* "I set you some batteries on the nightstand drawer. When your box got here it was vibrating....it probably needs batteries repalced by now"

It was my turn to get an embarresed look on my face. Little did I know freaky runs in the family, I know my parents are kind of crazy, but my aunt and her husband AND their kids are all into some freakyshiat.

Whew that was long winded, reading it back to myself, it sounds MUCH more exciting than how it really happened, the story tells me being brave as hell, but for most of the time my heart was beating like crazy :p She was throughly embarresed though, I paid the price in the end a few nights later after we had both gotten more used to the new time. I was topped for a night long session while my aunt and uncle were out to dinner. Was totally worth it though.

Cliffs: there are no cliffs, read the shit and enjoy.

2. SLIGHTLY

SLIGHTLY OT Supporter

just hope that TSA doesn't see the remote and freak out.... sounds like fun tho but not my cup of tea.

3. Dominion

Yea that was my biggest concern with the remote, I think I stunned the guy that asked though so he didn't ask anymore questions....except to stammer when he broke my camera :(

4. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Very, VERY, cool. :cool:

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

OMFG.. I can't get up out of my seat, I think there's a wet spot...

7. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Thats so hot. I dont think I could do that but still hot. I love the aunt scene.

Tigre: I liked the major payne av so much better. That movie was hilarious.

8. Phantom Empress

seriously, this beats everything i've ever done in public.

9. TigreTek

:noes:

10. Phantom Empress

now everyone is going to think you are black, bald and in the military.

have you killed anyone this week?

11. TigreTek

no... tonight will be fun.

12. Phantom Empress

what's going down tonight? Secret mission to Beirut?

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

wow that was fucking hot.

that makes me nervous though... i've never flown before and i'm terrified of it. we're probably going somewhere that we're going to have to fly on our honeymoon next summer and i know he's going to want to do shit like this.

i don't mind being embarassed, i just don't want to get arrested.

14. TigreTek

can't take lube on the plane now. :mamoru:

15. Phantom Empress

I KNOW. :wtc:

16. Dominion

Like I said, I didn't write any of my nervousness into the story, that would have made it boring :p

I was afraid about someone finding out, ESPECIALLY when we landed in Amsterdam and Nuremberg, both airports had a military presence. :noes:

17. Phantom Empress

:noes: :noes: :noes: :noes: :noes:

18. Dominion

I heard about that when my aunt was translating some news for us :hsugh:, I'm not sure what we're going to do for the trip back next year if we still can't have any liquids on board :hs:

19. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Lube'em up in the beginning and they stay in the whole time! :eek3: No potty breaks for her!

20. Dominion

Hehehe, thats what I wanted to do for this time but after awhile she was getting pretty sore sitting like that. Would be nice, but 14 hours is a bit much to have them in constantly. Although she won't be pregnant for the trip back, so maybe :p

21. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Well done. Great story. :bowdown:

22. The Secretary

That cant be all bad. Men in uniform :drool:

23. Phantom Empress

Men in uniform FTW.

But tigre is neither Black, nor bald nor in the miltary

24. The Secretary

Since we have no idea what the tigre looks like we can assume any attributes we like to fit our imaginations. Ill go for the military one since they are almost always hot. Haha. Unless he would like to post to prove us all wrong. But then we lose the elusiveness not knowing. :noes:

25. Phantom Empress

he'd never post a pic. there was a pic with his arm in it floating around in one of the SoFLa meat threads. You can see his pasty white arm. :mamoru: