A&P FS: Nikon Extravaganza...some randoms too.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Idyfohu, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

I'm also selling these items locally for the same prices, so I'd appreciate it if you could send via PayPal Gift then I'll cover shipping.

Nikon D300 w/ 28,300 shots (shutter life is 150,000) and is in excellent condition. There is a small hairline element (looks like a hair) apparently on the viewfinder, but of course does not effect the picture in anyway. Comes SOLD

Lensbaby 3G Kit: Comes with Lensbaby 3G, Aperture Ring Kit, Macro Adapters (in pouch), 0.6x Wide Angle Lens, and 1.6x Telephoto Lens all with minimal use and in great condition. $275
    [​IMG]

Lexar Pro 2GB 133x Compact Flash Card - SOLD

Books:
    #1: The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book by Martin Evening: $22.50
    #2: Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson: SOLD
    #3: Magic Lantern Guides - Nikon AF Speedlight Flash System: $9
    #4: Digital Photographer's Handbook by Tom Ang: $6

Nikon MB-D10 Grip for either D300 or D700. It's in excellent condition and includes both the EN-EL3 battery tray as well as the AA battery tray (not pictured) with Nikon Pouch. SOLD

Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VR1 Lens - Excellent condition with a slight barrel rub mark near the camera end of the lens. Glass is in perfect condition as it's always had a filter on it and it comes with the softcase as well as the box. SOLD

Nikon SB-900: Excellent shape and comes with box, manuals, case, and diffuser and has seen minimal use. SOLD

Tokina 12-24mm f4 for Nikon Mount: Lens is in excellent condition and has seen minimal use. Glass has always had a UV filter so the glass is clean and blemish free. Comes with Lens and Hood. SOLD

Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro Lens for Nikon Mount: Lens has rarely been used and is in great shape. No scratches or blemishes on the glass and comes with hood and lens of course. SOLD

Kenko Extension Tube Set: All have seen minimal use and are in excellent condition. Comes with 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm as well as Kenko box. SOLD

Nikon PK-13 Extension Tube: Great shape and minimal use. SOLD

Nikon PN-11 Extension Tube w/ Tripod Mount: Also in great shape and is rarely used. SOLD

Nikon MC-36 Remote: Remote is in great shape with minimal use and comes with manual. SOLD

Really Right Stuff L10 Plate for 70-200mm Lens: Plate is in great shape with minimal use: SOLD

(3) Nikon EN-EL3e Batteries. All are in great shape come with plastic battery tray. SOLD

Manfrotto 3001BD Tripod (no ballhead included, sorry): Excellent condition and light use. SOLD

Thanks and please let me know if you have any additional questions!

If you'd like additional pictures or have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

FFFUUUU want to trade a gripped D90 for the D300??

:naughty:

3. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

whyyyy??? going to the dark side?

4. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

Damn. I want all of this stuff, and by all of it I actually mean all of it. Anybody here fork me out a loan?

5. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Pay shipping and it's a deal...give or take $700. :naughty:

No no no no no...never. Just getting rid of some "extra" stuff and selling some stuff also for a family member. Still dun got my D700.

6. Heinzanova

Heinzanova OT Supporter

Do I need the D3 style battery and charger to use that grip? I tend to remember there is some battery door I need to buy also to use normal ELs?

7. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Nope...the D3 batteries are awesome but they're expensive as ever and the charger is separate as well, which makes sense.

Let me snap a quick pic for you, but this comes with everything you need. The only additional accessory you might find useful is the AA battery door, which allows you to use 8 AA batteries in the grip, but with this setup, you can use the regular EN-EL3a batteries with the tray that's included.

Lemme know if you'd like it as I'm heading to the PO to ship some other stuff out today as well.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  8. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Also, I just found the AA battery case and pouch, so I can do $215 shipped, but without the battery (unless you really need it and I can sell it for cheap just as a package).

9. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

Heinz,

You dont need to the D3 battery or charger unless youre looking to get 8FPS with the grip on your D700. The grip can be used perfectly fine with a regular D700 batter, AA batteries (which will also give you 8FPS but will die quickly), the D3 battery, or with no battery whatsoever.

Just know that if you do want 8FPS, you need the grip, the D3 battery, a different battery door, and the charger for the D3 battery. All together when bought new it kinda becomes a $500 investment rather than a $200 one.

10. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

I get the 8fps with my eneloops... They don't die quickly at all.

Just to be safe, I went and bought a 2nd AA tray, and load that up with eneloops too...

It's awesome.

11. Heinzanova

Heinzanova OT Supporter

Actually gonna pass, randomly hit up CL after I saw this and a guy up the road is meeting me tomorrow for his LNIB for $199. I just forgot until your thread how I miss my grip.

Thanks for this moment of Clarity Adam. I like the way the grip on the D80/90 works where it holds 2x El3 and just rotates between them. Pretty solid if you ask me. not sure I like the way you have to take grip off to get to internal battery.

Jared good to know about aas

12. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

No problem at all...I should sell it soon anyway, so no biggie. The downside to the MB-D80 grip, aside from it being cheap and plasticy and lets not forget no dialpad deal to move your AF point around, it penetrates :mamoru: the battery compartment, whereas the MB-D10 is pizzimp and you can draw the power from the grip battery first, so that's the only one you really have to worry about changing and the in camera battery is backup.

13. TheManLouisianaFace

TheManLouisianaFace and decide!

if I get my tax return in the next few days (I'm supposed to) I'll take that tokina off your hands

14. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Ah, I actually just barely met someone locally. Sorry. :wtc:

15. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

Damnit, the clock is ticking. :fml:

16. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Haha...I've sold about half the stuff either through other forums or locally. :)

17. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

:wtc:

18. Enigma

Enigma New Member

Do $20 on the LR2 book and I'll PayPal the gift monies stat. :x:

19. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Dick...$22 and it's yours. It's literally in mint condition as I skimmed through it once. The spine is untouched.

Lemme know and I'll shoot you my PayPal info and I'll get it shipped tomorrow along with other crap I need to ship.

20. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

not looking good for my purchase of the d300 my friend. nobody biting on the canon gear

21. havelegs

havelegs Active Member

Check your PM. I want that macro!

22. The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy New Member

God damn it, if I wasn't saving up for a motorcycle, that D300 would be mine :wtc:

23. Darren

Darren DSLR/Photography/Mac Crew

Damn I got in on this thread too late. All the good stuff is gone!

24. PackingMyBags

PackingMyBags New Member

Oh KSL...what a great place to unload

25. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Bump...lowered prices! D300 ready to be shipped via USPS @ $1050. :)