A&P FS: Nikon 105mm f2 DC & More Camera Gear

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Idyfohu, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Already, selling some more stuff...looking for a 85mm 1.4 in trade (working on some trades right now) and that's about all I need for now...I think. I'll throw this up for OTAP for tonight and then mass post this bitch on FM and other sites. All prices include shipping and fee-less PayPal (if you happen to have money in your account and transfer it over directly) otherwise I'll split PayPal costs with you, so add 1.5%.

Nikon 105mm F2 DC: As you can see this lens external hasn't had the best home. I acquired it in the condition it's in and although there's some blemishes, the glass is spotless with the usual dust, which doesn't affect images whatsoever. This lens has a bit too much reach and I'm thinking the 85mm 1.4 will be perfect for what I shoot. SOLD

Nikon 17-55mm 2.8: This lens was my go to lens and is amazing on any DX camera. This lens is sharp and the exterior is in excellent condition. However, when unmounting the lens a few months back (it's been collecting dust as of late), the zoom ring got stuck and I haven't taken the time to have it fixed either locally or ship it out to Nikon to have them repair it). I've been busy so I haven't had the time to check repair costs, but lens Auto Focuses great and is just at the same focal position. SOLD

Nikon 85mm 1.8: This lens is mint both externally and internally. No scratches, blemishes, or any marks and the glass is squeaky clean. I keep going back and forth thinking that I'm crazy for wanting to pay almost 3X as much for the 1.4, but every time I see the 1.4 in action I lust after it. $350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikon SB-25: This flash is in good condition and has the usual wear marks and of course is nice and reliable just like all of Nikon's flashes. The only downside is the reflector is chipped on the corner, but I never used it so it never bothered me. $75

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lensbaby 3G (Nikon Mount) w/ Many Accessories - This kit is minty fresh and has seen minimal use, hence me selling it. It comes with Lensbaby 3G - Control Freak, Lensbaby Aperture Metal Aperture Kit, Macro Adapters (+4 & +10), 0.6x Wide Angle Lens, and 1.6x Telephoto Lens - $260

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikon 18-135mm Lens - Minimal use and is in excellent condition through and through. Comes with box, pouch, hood, and of course lens. $215

[​IMG]

Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 Teleconverter 2.0x (Nikon Mount) There's some wear on the exterior however the glass is clean and sharp. $150

[​IMG]

Optech Neoprene Camera Strap - I have a seldom used Optech Stretchy and Comfy Strap that will work with any camera. It's all black and is much more comfortable than your typical Canon and Nikon Strap. $12

[​IMG]

Manfrotto 681B Monopod - Excellent condition with minimal wear and tear. This is one of their newer monopods and is all black. $50

[​IMG]

Canon SD780IS - I'm selling my awesome and super compact Canon P&S as I just bought a S90 to replace it. Sorry, no pictures yet, but it's absolutely mint and is the black version. If you want a small camera that takes great pictures and can go anywhere (it easily fits into pockets and is slender as can be) this is the camera to have.

It's a 12.1 megapixel camera that can also shoot HD video. I purchased it brand new a few months ago, but just haven't used it and it deserves better. It comes complete with the box, software, manuals, cables, charger, strap, etc (everything as if bought new). $160

Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home - Crumpler Bags are awesome, nothing more to say. This easily fits two 70-200mm lenses, plus big DSLR and just about anything else you want to stuff in there. It's Olive/Brown on the exterior with Green Interior and comes with all additional padding and sections and is in excellent shape with no marks or wear. $80

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

Fucking hell, I want a 17-55 so bad.

3. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

Where the fuck did you get all this gear from?

4. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

probably how the 17-55 just "broke"

from the back of a truck

:rofl:

5. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Just stuff...I think like most on here, I'll go through stuff and figure out what I want through trial and error. Good thing is with camera stuff you generally don't lose too much...just like you and your stupid lot of Manfrotto gear. Did you ever sell your 40D or decide to keep it?

The crazy thing is talking to people about my lens, people are generally saying the zoom ring will only lock up IF it's dropped. It wasn't and hasn't been dropped (if it was it would be visible on the lens I'd assume as I got it second hand). I of course was shooting a wedding and took the lens off to mount my 50mm and put it back on and then it decided to kick me in the balls and has been that way ever since. Really shitty and broke my heart. Then I showed it what's up by going FX...bastard.

6. SprayGun

SprayGun Active Member

ill pay you for the lens what you paid :big grin:

yeah im still shooting my 40d couldn't sell it to get a d300. fml

7. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Ah, not that it's a bad body by any means...

I actually paid $950 for the 17-55mm (when it was zooming properly that is), so by all means, I'll shoot you my PayPal info. :naughty:

8. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

PM'd you about the 85mm.

9. mylegacy412

mylegacy412 OT Supporter

does that teleconverter support AF?

10. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

PM Sent.

Yes sir. The only downside as with all 2X converters (included Nikons) is that you of course lose two stops. Let me know if you're interested or have other questions.