A&P FS: Jonny Chimpo's annual gear refresh sale

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jonny Chimpo, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I have two kits on the block this time.

First up is a mint Canon Vixia HF10 full HD camcorder with 16GB of solid state memory and an SDHC expansion slot. I'm including a Canon DM-100 external shotgun mic with the camera. I bought this last year for a work project and used it for a total of less than 5 hours, the camera is in like new condition and comes with all of the original accessories.

Price $650 via paypal only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is my spare DSLR body, a Canon 40D with 4754 actuations on it. I'm including a few accessories with it as well. It comes with all of the original paperwork and accessories (except the strap which I lost) and I'm including a BG-E2 grip, extra Canon BP-511 battery (2 total) an EP-EX15 eye piece extender, a KatzEye OptiBrite split prism focusing screen (installed w/original screen included), and a Tamrac quick detach bungie neck strap.

Link to KatzEye screen: http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/item--Canon-40D-Focusing-Screen--prod_40D.html (Note: the $160 OptiBrite version is what I'm including here)

Price $775 firm via paypal only.
    (Please do not make offers. 40D's go for ~$600 body only right now and I'm throwing in another $300 worth of accessories)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

Do want video camera...

3. smaug

smaug born to lose

do want 40d, do not have the cash :wtc: