FS Interview: The Fugue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Jul 28, 2006.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

Ill preface this by saying im a little embarassed about revealing stuff to the general public, but I wanted to contribute to a forum and group of people I consider good friends. Not to mention mentors and awesome freaky biatches! {TigreTek: i'm not sure if he meant for this to be posted as well, but i thought it fit well}

name? Toby

age? 27

gender? Male

ethnicity? Irish/Australian?

where raised? Victoria, Australia, on a farm :)

level and place of education? High school, then a certificate in horticulture.

occupation? Facilities Co-ordinator (Sounds much more exciting than it really is.

hobbies? reading, mountain biking (all sorts), rock climbing (amateur), surfing (a bit)

sexual preference? Straight

measurements??? 5'10, 200, (ummm 7"?)

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner: Defintely two fingers to the upper wall of my SO. Sometimes a vibe or two, but not as much as fingers and mouths. :)

likes & dislikes on an FS level: Likes are almost anything except for receiving alot of pain. Doing a little dom of my SO without any props, just my hands and mouth. Dislikes are.... ummmm.... well probably only the obvious, like kids.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff: Best would be experimenting with my SO trying things like squirting, urethral play ( ;) ), gagging, choking. Worst experience is trying to perform when I am really drunk and it just makes me look gross. :rolleyes:

fantasies: Far too many. Mine are generally wild, random, very rough sex with sharp and interesting objects involved.

tell us about your childhood. Pretty great. Mum and Dad split up for about a year when I was 8, then got back together about a year later. They were together until my Dad died about 5 years ago. I had as much love and education as I could possibly desire, I feel very very lucky.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS: Learning very very young about sex. My parents were nurses so everything was discussed, and because I was a very mature kid, I tried alot of it.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness? To be honest it goes back to when I was really young. I remember masturbating when I was 5 or 6 and younger, and enjoying doing it outside/in strange places and trying to have sex only a short while later.

Are your siblings freaky? My older brother is semi-disabled and has a limited sexual outlook (though he has a child and has sex). My younger brother is 11, and I dont think he is yet.

How open minded are you? I would like to say completely, but im sure someone could close it!

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang? Involved in all, but not during my adult life :wtc: Everything about them I remember was great!

What do you look for in another partner? Passion, honesty, and strength.

Are you a swinger? have you ever considered swinging? Considered many times, but no im not :(

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment?so, how was your experience? Nope, though I would go if I had the chance.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? I believe it can have a lot to do with it. I know my childhood has basically created (through development and progression of my fantasies for a long time) my promiscuity and freakiness. But I dont think there is an absolute formula for it, people develop how they will.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Tried, no luck as yet :hs:

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? Labia, tongue/mouth, eyes.

Same sex? Probably arms? I dont really know, im too straight! :wtc: Though I certainly admire mens bodies and faces to my SO, and penises in threads! :hsugh: It just doesnt turn me on is all.

any fetishes? (what?) Almost anything, if you name it, I will probably say yes.

favorite outfit for a partner: Low cut panties with an obvious wet patch and a nice singlet. I know! Pretty standard.

If you would like to be interviewed in the future, have questions you'd like to see in future interviews or have any thoughts or concerns on the interviews, please feel free to PM me

Because some of you can't search... (buy a sub and support the site / FS, damnit)

Past interviews:
    Cherryfire
    Triple-C
    TwistedMind
    BaneBoi
    Demon of Dreams
    Xela
    c_codr
    Phantom Empress
    BrokenHalo
    Confleis
    dumb_end_user
    rougeogre

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I don't know why, but I really enjoyed reading this interview. maybe because it reminds me of me a lil bit :mamoru: freaky, but not intensely freaky (from what I read)

:)

3. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

It's great that you would contribute to the forum this way Fugue.

Do you still live in Australia? How does the 'freaky' community down there differ what you know of the American sub-culture?

4. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Im definitely not as freaky as alot of the crew on here, in practise anyway!

5. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Still in Australia, and still loving it.

The "community" is not something im not that familiar with as far as participation goes.

As for what I do know, there are alot of clubs and parties that happen, but I think Australia is a little slow to catch on to this sort of stuff.

Maybe its because we still have strong ties to good olde England? :noes:

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

You say you haven't had 3-somes/gangbang/group sex in your adult life, how young are we talking about when you did participate inthese things?

When did you first become sexually active?

You stated you don't really use any props/tools/toys, any reason why?

Are you a sexual sadist as well as a dominant?

What's your favorite breakfast food?

7. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Sexually active with knowledge of what I was doing and enjoyment of it, I was around 9, maybe a little less.

My first sexual experience was an orgy of sorts with a few girls and about 7 guys ranging in ages from me to about 13 or 14. The girls got drunk with the intention of inviting us up to the shed on their property for sex. All I did was go down on a girl for about 30 minutes. :eek5: It was pretty crazy, a good memory though.... I think.

My second was my best friends (girl) sister. She was 13 or 14 and one of the original participants in the first time. Me and 2 of my friends turned up at their camping spot one night on her invitation once again.

We all sat in the tent while she had some beer, then she just lay back and asked us to play with her. :noes: I went down on her again while she sucked my friend. After a few minutes I worked out a missionary position and fucked her until I "came" which was essentially an orgasm with no fluid release...... anyway, it was fun.

I guess we get too involved with ourselves to actually get up and get stuff for play. We have a few vibes etc. but nothing special or interesting really. I feel so vanilla. :hs:

I really need to explore that side of myself a bit more, but I think the answer would be a resounding yes so far.

Toast, with Vegemite ( :run: ) and a double short black with sugar.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  8. Phantom Empress

wow. It amazes me how many people were so sexually aware at such young ages. Not a judgement at all just a comment.

No problem with not using toys, in the end the best feeling things to me is flesh too. :cool: there's nothing vanilla about that.

:cool: exploring your Dom/sadist side with someone you love and trust is always fun. Best of luck to you on it.

I've never had vegimite, i've always wanted to try it.

9. Phantom Empress

If you had to plan a freaky sex weekend escape with your SO (or others), money no object, legalities ignored, all access to anything, time to do what you wanted what would you do?

10. TigreTek

what's your dream car?

11. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

What's you favorite thing about Australia, why is it home to you?

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

What is a typical day at work like?

13. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

It would be to a remote, warm place. Maybe North Queensland? Where we could spend hours :eek3:

Then we could spend time at a resort to recover :)

Legalities ignored? :noes:

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  14. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Ferrari F350. Ive just always wanted a Ferrari since I was a kid.

15. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Probably the people and the weather..... and the beaches.....and the mountains.....and the skiing.......surfing.......amazing bike riding....... Anyway there is too much to list.

It feels like home because I grew up here I guess, I love the farming communities around the place where I grew up.

16. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Typical day would be hard to define. I do alot of the accounts receivable stuff at work, and deal with the mailroom and distribution. At the moment im working on the tender for the cleaning of our data centres and labs.

17. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Sweet read, Fugue :love:

I just noticed that one of the needles in your av moves once in a while :mamoru:

What is the relationship with your current SO like? How did you meet? Have you ever been to the USA? If you had teh chance to let a man suck you off, and you knew it turned your SO on, would you?

18. TigreTek

:squint: FS, get your asses in hurr...

19. Phantom Empress

Sorry, things being tended to...

So, Would you be willing to switch places and play sub?
    Is that pierced leg someone you know? Have you indulged in piercing/edge play?
    Do you enjoy bondage? if so, what styles?

20. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Reply done again.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  21. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

She and I met first when I worked at a shop. She would come in in the middle of winter so she could see me :naughty: Our relationship is really good, although at the moment its very tiring with a maniacal 21 month old boy running around!

Sexually, things are pretty amazing, but few and far between. We both work pretty much full time, so by the time we get home and get our shit together, we are both almost asleep.

This has made it better when it does happen though.

I went to the USA when I was 14 Went to Florida and Hawaii mainly, but visited San Fran as well. I really enjoyed at, but Hawaii was my favorite spot by far.

For teh sucking, if it turns my SO on I am there, right there.

Thanks for the questions. :wavey:

22. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

I really dont like playing sub. I always thought I could, but I hate thought of it, it makes me angry. :hs:

The pierced leg is from a band called ..... ummm...... major mental block here...... :eek4: I cant remember!! They do alot of cutting and blood and gun play in their shows. Ahah! Vulgaras!! Ill post some images when I get home if you like.

Ive never done any piercing or anything like that, im not even sure that I would want to? I just like looking. :o

I like really rough sex, We havent really been involved in any rope or other tools. I think that may be to do with our communication though.

I type too much. :hs:

23. Phantom Empress

:cool:

Ah, :cool:

you don't type too much. The point of the interview is to type a lot. ;)

24. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

My interview didnt get to 2 pages. :wtc:

:mamoru:

Thanks for the questions guys. ;)

25. TigreTek

we can't let this go.

stuck. :noes: