FS Interview: tb2883

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, May 11, 2007.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name? Terrance

age? 22

gender? male

ethnicity? black (african - american)

where raised? So Cal (SD)

level and place of education? College - (coleman College)

occupation? Xerox Rep

hobbies? Cars, computers, TV

sexual preference? straight

measurements??? 5' 10" 140-150lbs adverage, slim, athletic body (no curves)

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner: self - fleashlight, patrner - ?

likes & dislikes on an FS level: Can't really thinks of anything right now.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff: Never really tried the things i have seen on FS so i can't say i have had any experience with them.

fantasies: just the normal: two girls on me (MFF), sex with food.

tell us about your childhood. Pretty sad really, didn't get better till i was a teenager but then it got worst after that.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS: I believe my open mindedness. Everyone says they have an open mind but i really do think about sex as a lifestyle not just an action of "love"

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?
    I would have to say around the last years of my high school career.

Are your siblings freaky? one older sis ... and NO!

How open minded are you? I will think about anything ... doing it ? So my mind is open... my willingness is a different issue.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang? Nope

What do you look for in another partner? Smart, funny, compatable personality, great eyes.

Are you a swinger? have you ever considered swinging? I heard about them even know of a club or to but have no idea of what they actually do.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience? Don't know what that is.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? I think it does but it changes once they becme and adult.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? a couple times but didn't turned out as well as i thought... weird people.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex?
    same sex?
    opp sex - ass, same sex - nothing

any fetishes? (what?)
    Foot, fishnets/pantyhose

Well that is about it. If i answered vaugely on some questions or if you have any comments then PM me (I'd rather it gets asked in this thread, makes more sense that way :mamoru: -TigreTek)

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Good Morning -
    So tell us:

What freaky do you REALLY want to try but either haven't found a willing partner or just haven't asked?
    Is there another FSer that you'd like to meet just to talk to (because of something they have done/said in a thread)? Who and why?
    Do you like lingerie for your partner? Anything specific (besides hosiery)?
    Where is the strangest place you've had sex? Most public? Place you really want to but haven't?
    That should keep you busy for a bit :mamoru:

3. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Thanks TigreTek, its just good to know some one cares:wtc:

4. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Let see the REALLY freaky thing i want to try is sex with a girl who squirts, sex in public, sex with food. Just the freaky basics. I haven't found anyone to try these things on yet.

There are so many FSers that i would like to talk to about some of their stories, it is just so hard to choose. I will have to come back to this one.

I love seeing my partner in lingerie, spacifically: lace or see through robe, high heels (as high as she is comfortable with of course), lace bra/panties, with stockings or fishnet stockings connected to her panties by those small straps on the side (i forgot the name of it). All pieces are same color .. or course, but the best lingerie i have seen has been in red, white, black, blue.

The strangest place was bed.... yeah real strange huh. The places i want to have it in is: back seat or car, shower, beach, at a party or concert, thats all i can think of for now.

Any other questions?:)

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

how many partners have you had? Are you single at the moment?

6. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I have had only 2 partners and yes i am single at the moment. Why?:coolugh:

7. copiertalk

copiertalk Secure Our Borders! OT Supporter

I have been working on office machines for close to 20 years. Nice to meat a fellow toner jockey on the forums.

8. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

So.....
    Is it true what they say about black guys??

9. TigreTek

yes, they don't tan easily

10. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Ummm... good to know?

11. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Tell us about when you lost your virginity?

12. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

when you say sex with food, do you mean you and a watermelon, or you, some girl, and a carrot?

13. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I didn't know there was another toner jockey here, 20 years wow, congrats i hope i can last that long i am just fininshing my first year

14. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

a many things are said about black guys, but in this forum what thay say is true ... at least with me

15. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is true

16. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

now, should i really tell. Aww what the hell its FS.

It was only last year (believe it or not). I had just moved into this new apartment and i didn't know it at the time but this girl had just moved in next door loke a month before i did. We saw each other a couple of times after i moved in but never talked. To tell the truth i never thought we would have the night that we had. Any way we had started talking after she had made a comment after i got home from work one night, and I had replied back and we introduce our selves. (selves - don't know if that is correct or not) We had started talking more after that, you know greeting each other but we wouldn't talk that much because most of the time i see her she and her boyfriend was either coming and going. So about 6 -7 months goes by and we are like friends now and i am friends with her boyfriend to. Me and her are talking a lot more now like having long conversations everytime i see her ( and come to find out we have not a lot but a good amount in common). About a couple of weeks before the night in question she and her boyfriend start having problems. Now i am not that type of guy and act when i see a girl thats my friend having problems with their relation ship and try to move in. In fact i hate them dudes. I just make myself more distant from the girl because i know she is more vulnerable at that time. So i stop talking to her for at least 4 days. Till one weekend i had came home after going to the mall and getting something to eat and she sees me walking to my apartment and saya hi and makes a comment so or course i replied and i started to un lock my door to go inside and chill for the rest of the night because i had to go to work the next day. But she said something which led us to have a conversation for like an hour.

Now this is where it get serious. At the end ot the conversation, i am like it still the weekend and i feel that i should do something at least till about 1:00am So i am thinking about thinking or getting something to drink, Keep in mind this is last year and i had just turned 21 not to long before and one of my good friends at work bought me a bottle of wine for my birthday and i still had it in the fridge. So i am standing next to her thinking about if i should drink it or not and she looks at me and can tell that i am thinking about something because my eyes are staring far into space and she ask "what are u thinking about" and i say "nothing" and she says " you are thinking about something" and i say " i feel like getting a bottle" - she know exactly what i ment to so she is like "well, why don't you go get you one then." I say "i don't need to because i have a bottle of wine in the fridge, i just don't have a bottle opener" I drunk before but just beer i never drunk anything where i had to remove a cork or something. So she says "i have one, you want me to go get it" and i hesitate for a minute but i say "go get it" Now in full honesty i only ment to give her a little only as a thank you for letting me use her bottle opener and i was going to go in my house and finish the rest and go to sleep. But it didn't turn out that way. So she gives me the bottle opener and i open the bottle and i told her to get a glass to give her some, again as a thank you . She get one and i pour her some, i didn't realize it at the time but this girl likes to drink. SHE says " you got to try some" so she gets a glass for me and i drink it and it was pretty good. We are outside in front of our apartments doing this so i say "we need to go inside somewhere", she says "you can come in to my place for a little while". about 30 to 45 mins later the bottle is empty and i think the both of us is felling pretty good, i am getting ready to say thanks for the bottle opener and go home as she says " i want some more". SHe doesn't drink that much and she is fore sure not an alcoholic but i had drunk most of the bottle anyway. So she says "lets go to the store and get another one" and i say " you want another one" i am ready to go home and go to sleep because i am feeling good already so i don't care. But i said "lets go". My plan now is to let her get her bottle so she can have one and i can go home and go to sleep. We go to the store and come back with another one. and as we walk toward our appartments i start to say goodnight when she says "you are not going to drink a little more with me" and i say "o.k. a little more" i thought to my self why, did you say that. But we go back inside and finish the other bottle like in 30 mins. I think it was 30mins, my whole sense of time is completely gone at this point. Plus i want to go home because as we started to drink the frist bottle she says that she talks crazy shit when she drinks and i am thinking i need to go home before she starts doing that. So i am sitting in her place thinking i need to get up and go home before she start takling crazy shit, plus i don't want to pass out over there, i am drunk and feeling good at this point. She is pretty drunk and wasted now also since she is the one that drunk most of the bottle this time. And we both sit there for like 2 mins just drunk as hell before she says, " you know i said i talk crazy shit when i get drunk, i get horny to." This wakes me up, i was sitting there fighting to keep myself consious and push my self to get my ass up so i could go home. But when i said that i was like :eek3: did she just say that. But i was so drunk i thought i couldnt do anything anyway so i was like "un-huh" and she said somethng on how cute i was and again i was like "un-huh". so then she moves closer to me and starts kissing me on my neck. Once again this wakes me and make me think :eek3: what the hell is she doing.

Now the lights are already off because we was watching tv as we was drinking. she starts to move down toward my chest and takes of my shirt and kiss and suck my nipples and she keeps moving to my stomach and i am like :ugh: i can believe she is doing this. She gets to my pants un buckle my belt, unzip my pants and starts giving me a bj and i am really like :eek3: :ugh: WTF. She is an "upstanding" girl, not a hoe, or trick or anything like that, and i didn't expect her to do this even if she was horny. She gets up and before i could say that we can't do this or at least say i didn't have anymore condoms she goes and get one and turn of the tv and taks her pants off, she says " you know how to put one of these on right" , there is a reason she asked that but thats another story. So i take it and put it on and she gets on top of me. I don't knoe if it was how drunk i was or if it was her but her pussy felt warm and soft and so good i was like OMG but i didn't say that though. So we start fucking but she is completely wasted also and can't old herself up that long so she lays on the floor and we start again down there and she is moaning like crazy which got me going harder and harder because i love it when the moan all crazy like that. At that point i don't know what it was but i felt i could go all night and it seemd like that. It want on for a while at least it seem a while to me like i said i had lost all sense of time. Untill i heard those magical of magic words "I'm cumming". Whats best is that she was screaming it and i could have sworn the neighbors heard her. And i did right after her. She didn't squirt though.

I thought it would be a one night thing till she had came over the next morning, i had called in work sick since even after all of that, i felt a little sick from all the stuff we drank.

But that was how it happened. But i felt strange talking to her, ex-boyfriend he later became, about other things because like i said i had made friends with him to.

17. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

No, not me and a watermelon.

I mean eating strayberries/ wip cream, cherries or grapes, chocolates right before sex or to get in the mood.

18. copiertalk

Go for the connectivity side to survive and grow in the industry. There are several of us here.

If people only knew us freaks were fixing their office machines. They probably think sitting on the glass and making a copy is freaky. If they only knew what we find in copy machines.

19. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

thats the side i was looking torward. I work with another tech sometimes and he teaches me things that only can come from experience.

I know if they only knew, i know a few people around where i work would go :eek3: , some might say i knew he was freaky.

I have found so many things already, why do people always print out pictures using company color printers ... then leave them there.

20. copiertalk

or they forget the machine does keep a log of all jobs sent to it or from it.

It is like a train wreck. You know you should not care but you have to look anyway.

Several years ago I was working at an oil company on a copier and the secretary siad it kept jamming. I opened up the fuser door and at these accordian jams fell out. I unfolded one to see what was on it. From what I was told her daughter was helping her in the office that weekend and had made coipies of her self in great detail.

Another call was at an insurance company where the janitor was reproducing his ass and fell through the platen glass and destroyed mirror assy one and mirror assy two. When he got out of the emergency room from having the glass shards removed from his ass, he found out he no longer had a job and they used his last paycheck to have the copier fixed.

21. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I know you shouldn't look but the urge is so great. I knew the platen glass could be broken it's less that half an inch thick ( i think), someone told me it wouldn't break. Damn, what a way to get fired, ass full of glass and doesn't get paid for it.

What a way to help mom out, jam the copier with pictures of yourself

Yeah, those stories out do mine, i just have one where i came in on a monday after a weekend and i get a email for no paper in one of the machines and no one is in yet (i am usually one of the first to come in) and i go to fill up the machine. I see a stack of copies in the finisher and they are all the same, they look black but not all the way. You can tell something was copies, it had curves at the top and wide, thick lines leading to the edge of the paper. I relized someone copied there ass but it was to big to where the top of the ass and back lower thighs was cut off.

22. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I heard somewhere that the radiation from copy machines when copying your butt is one of the leading causes of prostate cancer in men...

23. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

that can't be true, i don't think radiation levels are that high in machines. If that was true i wouldbe in a hospital some where since i work on so many machines, and have been around them for some time.

Although i do get this :werd: taste in my mouth and i get nausious :barf:

24. copiertalk

um, there is no radiation in copy machines. When I first started in the industry they used such poisons as nickel cadmium, arsenic, and selenium but never that I know of radioactive material. Everything is pretty much recycled now and only very high speed machines still use selenium as a photoconductor.

This is his thread so I am going to shut up about machines and enjoy the freaky.

25. TigreTek

i'm not reading all this shit :mamoru:

ever stick anything in your ass?

enemas?

what was the best sex you've ever had? cliffs? details? :naughty:

spankings? for you? :noes: