FS Interview: Spooney

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Dec 2, 2007.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

well, apparently Spooney just ran off and posted his own thread. :bowrofl:

here we go...

name? Todd

age? 24

gender? male

ethnicity? Cracker

where raised? Eastern Montana

level and place of education? Degree in Business Administration from local small college

occupation? Car Rental

hobbies? Guns, Cars, Sex

sexual preference? Straightish?

measurements? 5'10" 200

how many/type of toys? Two jelly type dildoes, two vibrators, strap on harness small leather flogger, handcuffs, nylon straps permanantly attached to the bed

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner? On a partner my favorite is the larger of the two jellies we have, it drives my g/f wild. On myself I am somewhat submissive so I really enjoy having the strap on used on me.

likes & dislikes on an FS level? Likes would be bondage we as a couple love to tie each other up, I enjoy toys and teasing. Dislikes would be watersports and scat and anything with a huge amount of pain associated with it.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff? Best: We had MFM threesome about 6 months ago and it was fantastic. Me and one of my best friends both had sex with my g/f including dp. Worst: I don’t really have a worst experience, maybe one time after we first got together I got us a hotel room with the champagne and everything and we ended up barely doing it once and then going to sleep.

fantasies? - I have always had group sex fantasies, especially ffm although any combination turns me on.

tell us about your childhood. I grew up in small towns, really enjoyable upbringing. My parents divorced when I was in fourth grade, I really was not prepared for it and was very emo kidish about the whole thing. My mom remarried about a year later and it was rough for a while, counting step-siblings I am one of 9 kids, that’s a lot of people to try to blend together.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS? The internet has been huge in just making me aware of what is out there. Also my girl friend is freaky as well, so it was kind of a perfect storm when we got together

When did you get an attack of the freakiness? When I first started going out with my girlfriend she made a joke about me holding her down while we were doing it and then I just went for it. She loved it and the next time we did it I used a belt to tie her hands together and it all just kind of snowballed from there

Are your siblings freaky? As far as I know yes, my whole family is. My mom and step-dad are actually swingers, my youngest sister is into the whole public thing, she and one of my other sisters have their nipples pierced. We never talk about any of this but everyone kind of knows about it.

How open minded are you? Very.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang? Had a threesome and it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

What do you look for in another partner? Sex isn’t really the most important thing in a relationship actually, I just really need to be able to get along with the person and have my own space. That is very important to me.
    Are you a swinger? I would really like to be, I enjoy the group type of things but the gf doesn’t really think she could get into it.

have you ever considered swinging? yes

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience? No but I would really like to go

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended? Don’t really know what this one is

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? Somewhat yes and somewhat no. I was not aware of my parents sexual activity until very recently so I don’t think they influenced me that much as far as that goes.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Yes but the area I am in is pretty dry as far as that goes.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex? opposite: Ass, Hair but not asshair Same: Probably the only thing I would be interested in there is the dick, the rest of the body I don’t care about/not attracted to.

any fetishes? (what?) Bondage, Dom/Sub games, Pegging, all kinds of stuff

favorite outfit for a partner? I love corsets, especially on a girl that is on the thick side. The whole naughty schoolgirl thing is good too.

2. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Uh yeah sorry, I was bored.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Does your girl Wear corsetry for you?
    Do you guys engage in dress up/role play type scenarios or is you brand more a natural "whatever is on hand atthe moment" kind of play?
    How did you find out about your Mom and step dad being swingers?

4. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

She does sometimes, its an infrequent part of our relationship.

Its a mixture probably 80% "whatever is around" and 20% dress up role play.

They go on vacation to Jamaica frequently and their favorite resort is the Hedonism...it wasn't to far of a leap from there. We live near Dallas and they frequently spend Friday and Saturday nights in an area with several swingers establishments. There is many other little hints, like I said its not ever been a real open thing but we all know.

5. Phantom Empress

If you were stuck on an island with a man for the rest of you natural life, would you consider having sex with him?
    Piercings or tattoos?
    would you cross dress for you partner if she asked?

6. Phantom Empress

Fave flavor of ice cream?
    Ever play with food during sex/foreplay?
    What have you not tried yet that really get you hot and you want to try?

You mentioned wanting to try swinging/group sex, but your gf is not into it, Is she the one you had the 3 some with? Would the bounds of your relationship allow for you to play at group sex without her?

If you had $1000 to spend in a Sex shop/fetsih shhop/BDSM gear shop etc, what would you buy?

7. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Sure, I love me some sex.

Have three tattoos, a skull with two revolvers crossed below it on my upper right calf, a hibiscus flower on my upper shoulder with my daughter's name around it, and the bolt face of an ar-15 on the inside of my upper right forearm.

I guess I would, if I thought it would really turn her on. I know that her getting turned on = better sex.

Chocolate and vanilla swirl, or anything with peanut butter in it.

Just have to ask the fat guy about food huh?:squint: j/k we have used chocolate syrup, Hershey's ftw.

I know I have already said it but group sex. I get very hot just thinking about being involved in a threesome or more.

Actually she is the one I had the 3some with, I was shocked when she said that she would do it. I think the main reason she went along with it was that there wasn't going to be contact between the other guy and me. She has some jealousy issues. So no way I could be involved in any sort of sexual contact not involving her.

The first thing I would buy would be a good corset, the one we have now is kind of cheap and a little flimsy. I would spend the rest on sex toys of various kinds, glass dildoes etc.

8. Phantom Empress

Don't worry, i loves me some mens that have meats on their bones.....

so she won't share You with someone else? interesting.

Have you dabbled in sex with men? If so, what was it like and was it freaky?
    If not, does that figure into your group sex fantasies?

You are a self affirmed ass man (or so i assume from your Fave parts answer)? Big or small?

Is the strap on for her to use on you? have you done it and if so, how was it?
    You two play at Power exchange/Dom sub play, Are your roles firm or do you ocasionally switch?
    What roles have you played with your partner(s)?

9. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Yeah she is totally not into that.
    I haven't really acted on anything as far as that goes, its hard to find people who are willing to go for that kind of thing in this part of the world who can be discreet. I would say that definatly plays a part in my group sex fantasies. I have one that I am being fucked from behind while I am eating my g/f out.

Big. No doubt.

Yes its for her to use on me, except for a few early mishaps it has been a very cool part of our sex life. We both enjoy it greatly.

Not firm at all, I enjoy both equally and she is the same way.
    We have done student-teacher, two strangers, dominatrix.

10. Phantom Empress

Butt plugs: Your thoughts/experiences?

Any Public play/sex/power exchange?

favorite place to fuck?

Describe a sex scenario using only Kitchen impliments.

11. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

A small butt plug was my first toy, it was in my freshman year of college I bought it but was always too afraid to include it in sex at the time. Mainly just a masturbation toy for me.:rofl:

Lots of public sex but no real public power exchange. We have had sex at OU's school library, a few beaches, a hotel balcony on South Padre Island, a small park by the high school in town here, among others.

Probably my bed right now. I have some sportcuffs attached to the bed and the sheets are super soft and black. Very nice feel.

:rofl:

We were in the kitchen enjoying cooking a nice dinner like we usually do on the weekends. This time felt a little different though, we shared a look and were suddenly upon each other. Her casaba melon shaped breasts heaved through her shirt, we passionatly kissed. I was very turned on and my cock was as hard as our oak cutting board. She quickly and expertly pulled my pants down and released by hard hot zucchinni. In an instant she was sucking on my dick like a popsicle, but without the nasty sticky mess on your hands.

She began to bob her head up and down like a potato masher, I let this continue and then picked her up and placed her on the kitcen table. I pulled her pants down and with no foreplay at all began to lick her peach, when it was nice and wet I stuck my hot global knife into her beechwood butcher block of love. Over and over again I thrust into her until I spilled my pinapple juice into her.

That was the cheesiest sex story ever wrote.

12. Phantom Empress

omg :rofl: You get an A++!!!

I totally thought a spatually might get used for spanking

13. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Well I wanted to go more Harlequin Romance with it.

14. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Did you change your name?

15. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

No? Spooney has been my sn from the beginning and Todd has been my name even longer than that?

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

It's just I don't recall seeing you post here but I noticed you don't post much at all.... :wavey:

17. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Nope I am sort of a lurker.

18. anomalous

anomalous New Member

Wow, and why have you been a lurker, dear

And PE, nice questions. I wouldn't mind being asked by you in the future.

19. Phantom Empress

i figure I've gotta be like the babara walters of FS....

20. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Oh I didn't realize you were Barbara Walters. I should have cried during this interview at some point.

21. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

:cool:

Glad these are back. :)

22. razi

razi New Member

that story was great. lol

5'10", 200 lbs is not fat!

23. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

This isn't an athletic 5'10" 200 we are talking about, I have got a gut like you have never seen, I look basically like a less hairy Jack Black.

24. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

I thought I had posted last night, but I guess I forgot to click "post quick reply".:uh: Great interview, but to show my ignorance, what is pegging?

25. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Sorry I took so long to reply but pegging=me- :buttsex: - her. With a strap on.