FS Interview: Sociopath

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Drunken Karnie Midget, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

name? Justin

age?

gender?
    Male

ethnicity?
    If i was anymore white, i'd be clear :mamoru: I'm a caucasian, primarily Finnish, with a touch of Cherokee

where raised?
    Minnesota, and Wisconsin

level and place of education?
    High School Graduate, with additional military training.

occupation?
    Behavioral Aide in adult foster care, Army Medic

hobbies?
    Video games, for the most part. I used to draw, and build models, but haven't done that much in a long time. I've tried getting myself back into photography, but it's been so long i've pretty much forgotten the basics.

sexual preference?
    I'm as straight as they come.

measurements?.
    5'9", 212-220 lbs. and roughly 6" hard

how many/type of toys?
    3 floggers of various densities, several dildos ranging from a "pocket buddy" to a 9" with a clitoral stimulator, as well as an 8" homemade toy that my SO made from chainmaille :cool: A spreader bar w/ chain attached that we mount to the pivoting eye socket we bolted to our headboard, a couple pairs of handcuffs, though we rarely use them.... and now some rope.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner?
    We use pretty much everything we have, except the handcuffs which rarely see use. My personal favorite... our floggers and a blindfold, as well as the knife (very dull, used for sensation more than threatening play) and a few feathers. Keep changing up the sensations at various locations on her body, and she just goes nuts....

likes & dislikes on an FS level?
    Fire-play is Awesome! We've gotten into anal play, both receiving ;) I haven't really experimented enough to know where my dislikes lay, though the point of actual injury/blood play... the extremes make me a bit queasy. My tastes at this point are mild especially compared to some other F/Sers out there. Sparklewazngurly, i'm looking at you on that one :wavey:

best and worst experiences with FS stuff? Best:
    Superior wisconsin Fetish Ball @ the main club, Mistress Jean doing demonstrations, and was more than happy to give me an intimate look at fire play... one of the coolest sensations i've ever had. :bowdown: Worst: Early on after my wife and i were married, we looked into having an "open" relationship. A threesome, as well as individual play with other partners. We each had our own fun with some other friends of ours. Things didn't really work out quite as well as we had hoped. I went with someone who was more of a good acquaintance of ours, and she went with the best friend i'd ever had... Over all it wasn't a pretty picture. After that we decided the "open relationship," swinging lifestyle wasn't for us, though it was more our choices with who we alternated with that failed us. We weren't prepared, and didn't talk about it enough. Nearly resulted in a divorce. But like i said, that was shortly after we were married, and it's been nearly 8 years now, so it's safe to say we got past that point.

Fantasies?
    This is a tough one. So often, i just have a passing fancy, rather than any long term fantasy i'd like to see fulfilled. On occasion it's something as simple as being part of a gang-bang, or watching my wife with another guy/group of guys....

tell us about your childhood.
    Born in Duluth, MN, lived in Superior, WI until i was 5. My parents divorced when i was 3 or so, and moved with my mom to a small-ish city in central wisconsin. Then moved from there to the Twin Cities area. Lived there till i was 15, then moved back in with my dad after a falling out with my mother. Over all, not a bad childhood. I was a bit of a loner, though i craved friends. None of my childhood friends would be considered the life-long sort by me. In school i was never popular... or maybe i was very popular, but no-one knew it? I was the type that didn't fit into any particular clique, but rather i floated on the fringe of all of them, getting along with everyone.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of the FS?
    I honestly have no idea... My wife was a vendor at the local Fetish Ball. After the first one, she made it mandatory that i go with her on the second, (and each one since,) and that pretty much sparked my interest.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?
    2003 is when it really hit home, though i'd had the occasional urge much longer than that... i just wasn't aware of it at the time.

Are your siblings freaky?
    I consider myself an only child, though i've got 2 half sisters, a half brother, and an (almost) step-sister (long term relationship between our parents, but they were never married). My older half-sister is about 9 years older than i am, and i've never met her. My younger half brother and sister are 8, and 10 years younger than i am, and i haven't seen them in years, so i couldn't tell you one way or the other. My (sorta) step-sister, while fairly close to me in age... well i maintained a level of blissful ignorance in regards to her sexual activities (more out of jealousy than anything else, as i was still a virgin) and opted out of any discussion where it came up :mamoru:

How open minded are you?
    In my book, To each his own. I don't care what someone else does. So long as it doesn't hurt anyone, what's the harm? while i don't dig scat play myself, i'm not gonna bash someone else that might get off on it... it'll make me wonder, sure, but i'm not gonna give 'em shit over it either.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?
    I've been in a couple of 3somes, first with my ex-wife, and a friend of ours, and second with my current wife, and a friend of ours... Overall, i wasn't too impressed, but that may have been more the players than the game.

What do you look for in another partner?
    Compatibility... Similar interests... A sense of humor (a morbid one at that, my own sense of humor is pretty fucked up) and a fervor for life. Enthusiasm...

Are you a swinger?
    No.

Have you ever considered swinging?
    Tried it once or twice, and realized that it wasn't for us. Whether it was the wrong mind set, the wrong time, or the wrong people, it didn't work out, and we're not likely to pursue anything up that avenue again.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?
    Only to the bi-annual fetish-ball that would be held here in town. Other than that, there isn't anything like that in the Twin Ports... this city's just too small.

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?
    Never.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    While to some degree it may tie in, it's not necessarily a deciding factor.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Paid sites? Dating sites?
    No. I've relied on the horniness of others to get laid :o

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?
    Legs, ass are a definite... Chest is always pleasant. I like 'em small... hell sometimes even tiny is cute (i've got pics for proof :squint:) though i'm not repulsed by large breasts (unless they're disgustingly fake). All in all, i like to see 'em natural. Her eyes as well... :yum:

any fetishes?
    None that i can think of as being sever enough to be considered an outright fetish... turn ons, sure, but not a fetish... bubba and i debated that a bit in a different thread.

favorite outfit for a partner?
    The school-girl... without a doubt :o

And that concludes this interview... any other questions, post 'em up, i'll probably answer damn near anything. And if you'd be so inclined Tigre, a sticky :x:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

You state you have floggers and spreaders. how often do you play with them and what techniques do you enjoy using with said implements?

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

We haven't used them in a few months, but if we bust out the one, we usually break out the other. The spreader we use on her hands, and then it's chained to the pivoting eyelet on our headboard. which allows her to turn over as needs be. As far as technique with the flogger... i'm not exactly sure what you mean...

Oh, and Thanks Tigre!! :bowdown:

4. Phantom Empress

As in whatparts of the body you flog, how hard and how fast... what kind of floggers are they (materials-wise)

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

Primarily her back, buttocks, legs as well as her labia; with varying speeds and intensity. I keep it fairly random to keep each strike an entirely new and distinct sensation. Our floggers range from VERY light leather (probably made of deer hide, and soft-cured) and only 10 or so individual straps, to a heavy suede that has as many as 30 strips. and by heavy, i mean it, the thing weighs about 4 lbs... I forgot to mention the "riding crop." I can post pics of all these... *edit: the pics will have to wait until later... i've either got to re-take them, or wait until our power comes back on and i can get them off my other comp :o

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  6. Phantom Empress

I know what ou mean with the heavy, we have a heavy that really is that HEAVY..

7. Drunken Karnie Midget

yeah... i don't use that one as often... it makes for more of a strike than a sting

8. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Nice to see an interview again! I think I filled one of these out back when I was a young-in

9. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

Wow that was great sociopath, Love the touch on fire play and PE's questions were great!

10. Phantom Empress

yeah, though depending on technique, a heavy flogger can be used to create some interesting sensations other than Thud and sting.

11. Phantom Empress

Do you role play?
    What's are you favorite roles to play out with your partner?
    What toys thatyou don't have yet do you want, money no object?

What's you favorite flavor of ice cream?

12. Drunken Karnie Midget

I'm not opposed to the idea, but my SO and i just never really have.
    Tried one of these once at the fetish ball... i loved it, though i've got a high pain tolerance. my wife was... not so enthusiastic. Or rather she damn near punched the guy when he brought it near her nipples....

I've always been a fan of the simple... so Chocolate is my fav. :bowdown:

13. Drunken Karnie Midget

If you haven't tried it, i recommend it... if done right, it's great!

14. Drunken Karnie Midget

PM me? :x:

15. Phantom Empress

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

My wife isn't as adventurous as i am, at least she hasn't brought anything up. Though every time i mention something, she's open to the idea, if occasionally apprehensive. Neither of us really play out the dom/sub roles per se, though she's usually the one that winds up in the shackles.

My wife makes chainmaille as a hobby, which can also be made into some risque apparatuses which of course leads to a bit of a niche within a niche market. She sells chain floggers, dildos, mits, "dice bags," she has the capability of doing masks, etc. on request. She's made shackles, as well as slave bracelets etc. Cock rings, and others... she's made some fairly off the wall things. I'm not sure how up to date her website is, but she's got some pics up of the freakier items.

In 5 years, i'll probably in much the same place that i am now. Maybe with a promotion or two, but still in the army, as well as working at SSL.

17. Phantom Empress

Ah. Cool, maile... the heart of renny goodness. And yeah it does translate to some kinky shit.. it seems like i run into a lot of rennies at fetish events and vice versa....

18. Drunken Karnie Midget

Ironic how that works out, isn't it? :wavey:

19. sparklwazngurly

Holy WOW! that is incredible the chainmaille work is wow. Still in the army too. I am glad you have a good and working military relationship. big props hun!

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

I'm in the Nat'l Guard, so i'm a Civilian Soldier rather than active duty... But i'll probably go career with it. And yeah, she does some good work. I don't recommend her chain floggers to anyone that isn't into the more extreme aspects of pain play, as one wrong move can cause some serious damage... Though they don't hurt as bad as you might expect.

21. Phantom Empress

Does she make her own jump rings as well?

22. Drunken Karnie Midget

Jump rings? if you're talking mailler terms, then yeah, occasionally one or two will get away from her as she cuts them... if you're talking BDSM... then i have no idea what you're talking about... though she likely could.

23. sparklwazngurly

I've tested a chain flogger, well, had one tested on me at a renn faire, Yeah it doesn't hurt like you'd think. The fused ropes Ive been whipped with as a kid, those cut the skin and burned, had scars for 4 years... those hurt the most so far... but I don't have a domme that can use a chain mail flogger right.

24. Drunken Karnie Midget

It's a whole different world with chain vs leather or rope, just because it's a balancing act between even getting the chain to fly like a whip, while not injuring your partner...

25. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Is she still making custom clothing items?