FS Interview: Phantom Empress

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Apr 12, 2006.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name?- Adhara

age?- 23

gender?- Female

ethnicity?- Cuban though no one ever guesses it right.

where raised?-South Florida!

level and place of education?- Been a college senior for 2 years:mamoru: i'm so lame. Dropped out of Univ. of Central Florida last summer, now re-enrolled will be back in the summer at Florida international University

occupation?- Warrants clerk by day, artist/face painter the rest of the time.

hobbies?- Painting, drawing, basically art of any kind. I love to sew and make things with my hands... i'm a very kinestetic person. I like to learn about cars and I help Tigre with his car when i can. I love LOVE LOVE to cook.

sexual preference?- I guess we can call me bi-curious or whatever that lame term is. Labels are for soup cans. I have relationships with males for the most part.. I've only been in real relationships with men, but I find women very physically attractive. Been with a girl and loved it but I don't think i can deal with typical female bs in a relationship.

measurements???- they've changed alot recently so i dunno for sure but last time I checked I'm a size 12, 39 - 30 - 40, a 34 DD bra, size 10 shoe, 5'5.5" tall

how many/type of toys- LOTS. Umm i have 1 dildo, 2phallic vibrators, 2 clit vibe toys (one suction the other a silver bullet), 5 butt plugs (a medium black, medium flesh colored vibrating one, a red large plug, a flesh tones larger one called the monster, and a blue 'spiral' large jelly plug), lots of bondage gear, 150 feet of rope (i think), leather gear, gags, a crop, a cane, a small flogger, too much stuff to name all crammed into an olive green vintage suitcase.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner- I LOVE my vibrating butt plug. that thing is AWESOME. I love to get cropped. but to be honest my tastes change with the tides... I love almost everything we do and I seriously can have a major thing for pacifiers and diapers one day and then like rough beatings and choking. my favorite thing is Tigre's imagination. what he has in his mental arsenal is what appeals to me the most. So whatever he uses and uses it well is my fave at the moment be it ball gag or banana

likes & dislikes on an FS level- Likes: I'm inherently a sub. I love being given orders, i love to be manhandled and made to do things i wouldn't NORMALLY do... then again i'm a weirdo so that's kind of crazy..
    I really like physical play; pain to a point though there are times where i'm just not into it. Pain gets me to subspace really easily though it happens really well with mental games as well.
    I love to serve. I like a fair bit of humiliation. BONDAGE is my big thing. I love being tied up and helpless to the whims of my captor. :naughty:

Dislikes: um I don't like poo. and i wouldn't be into any play that involves drugs or animals or children.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff- Best? There are lots of best moments. Seriously I can't put them all down. So many times where I've just been in ecstacy either tied and used, or pinned down and made love to violently... there have been quiet moments after being beat on the ass with a cane... rarr too much to say.

Worst? The time i got hit with an old Ford Focus antena onteh thighs... I got MAD, raging pissed because it hurt A LOT and i wasn't in for the pain that day. but all was well afterwards. i think that's the only bad FS moment i've had...

fantasies- having a live in pet (another submissive under me), bondage gangbang in the forest (random strangers finding me tied up and vulnerable taking advantage of me while my Master watched/participated, Kidnapping, extreme bondage and suspension.

tell us about your childhood.- Pretty standard. I was a quiet/weird kid though. Always an artist and a dreamer, I kind of thought/viewed the world differently and my parents really supported that which i'm very grateful for. My parents were very loving to each other and to my younger brother and me. they both worked hard but always had the weekends off to spend with us. The family life was good, had LOTS of aunts and uncles around, great grandmas and grandma's so i never had to have babsitters, we were always with family no matter what. I had few friends in elementary school but once i got to middle school i made friends that I have stll to this day. At home i was raised in two ways: traditional gender roles when i was with my grandmas and then more lax, egalitarian style with my parents. My mom was a liberal and made for both my brother and i to have equal roles and chores in the home, while at my grandma's i had to tick to the girls do housework, boys go outside to play/work thing.

Dunno, i'm getting really into it, but I love my family and that's pretty much it. we're dysfunctional a fair amount of the time but we all have love which makes it work.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS.- I was raised to try everything twice before knocking it, be it food, skills or activities. That travels with me through my whole life and consciousness so i think that was my path into being sexually open and exploratory.

Why would you consider yourself freaky?- I openly admit to being a weirdo. I embrace it since it distinguishes me among all the other grains of sand on this beach.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?-at lunch time.
    :mamoru:

Are your siblings freaky?- nope.

How open minded are you?- way too open minded. I don't thin k I'll write much off before i try it unless it's with mild altering substances, animals, kids or will obviously get me killed..

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?- Threesome, yes. MFF and I will do it again and again. was fun.

What position(s) make you cum the fastest? the hardest? the longest?- Fastest on top. Hardest is doggy style or with my legs up over his shoulder, longest any and all depending onthe mindset i'm in.

What do you look for in another partner?- Humor, honesty, humility, courage and open mindedness.

Are you a swinger?- No.

have you ever considered swinging?- yes.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?- no. I've been to fetish events at clubs but no on premise/swinger/lifestyle type places.

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?-No.

Ever been to Hedonism?-Not yet.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?- Yes and no. there are things that we learn from experiences in life that can come from childhood that may lead us to certian behaviours in adulthood, but i thin kit's not always or even often the case. People make choices along the way and we can't alwas pinpoint it to trauma or lack of trauma in childhood.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex?- yes, but never wen't through with it.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?-
    Men: hands and shoulders
    women: asses and hips
    both: eyes and lips

any fetishes? (what?)- no. I do have triggers that get me rather horny tho. Leather, Rope, certain shoes.

favorite outfit for a partner- No real outfits, though i love a man in a well tailored suit. I just like for him to be clean and groomed. I also like BDU combat pants and boots....:drool:.

I'd like to thank PE for her time. please feel free to ask any additional questions in here.

If you would like to be interviewed in the future, have questions you'd like to see in future interviews or have any thoughts or concerns on the interviews, please feel free to PM me :)

Because some of you can't search... (buy a sub, damnit)

Past interviews:
    Cherryfire
    Triple-C
    TwistedMind
    BaneBoi
    Demon of Dreams
    Xela
    c_codr

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  2. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:mamoru: What happened to IHOP making you horny?

3. TigreTek

it would if we still ate pancakes

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

No fair that she gets to go first :squint:

just kidding.

Your real name is really Adhara? That so cool. Do you pronounce it like it looks? What does it mean?

5. TigreTek

i cleared out all of my pms after secret santa. a lot of the then pending interviews are gone. :hs:

that's really her name. i don't know how you're pronouncing it... :dunno:

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

thats ok :o... i'll take another pm... :hs:

and i am pronouncing it Ad har a... just like it looks. Its so exotic.

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Very interesting interview. Great idea!

8. TigreTek

i may have yours, i'll have to look. (i saved a few to my laptop just in case, but i don't know if yours is on there)

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

So, you decided to go through with the threesome afterall eh? :cool: Details? Was it what you expected? Were you and Tigre topping or were you two girls bottoming?

Tigre - send me an interview PM. I'd like to contribute.

10. TigreTek

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i'd be happy to do a new one anyway. things have changed a little since the last one.

unless you're not interested... then i'll take the hint :wtc: :hs:

12. TigreTek

quote the first post, edit to your heart's content and pm it to me ;) (because i'm feeling lazy, if not, i'll toss you a copy tonight :) )

13. TigreTek

i wouldn't dream of shunning you like that. like i said to d_e_u, you can quote the first one, edit it how you see fit and pm it to me, or i can toss you a blank one via pm tonight.

14. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I thought that quoting it fubared the bold stuff.

Bah, just send me a blank one or I'll just deal with it.

15. TigreTek

i'll send it to you.

copy/paste kills the bold, quote retains it :)

16. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:wtc: I'll down two for you guys next time I'm at Waffle House.

Because WH > IHOP.

17. TigreTek

awful house hash browns > hippity hop HB
    ihop takes it in the pancakes, though WH takes it in waffles :hs:

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

[self indulgent question]I need a recipe for plantains. I've got some black/ripe ones and figured you could help me out. How do I make fried plantains?[/self indulgent question]

19. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:wtc: Fuck I want a waffle right now. Damn I wish I had my car.

Mmmmm.

I could probably live in a Waffle House.

20. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I don't eat pancakes anymore (diet/lifestyle change), tho it stil tickles my panties a little if we go there.

21. Phantom Empress

Yes, it's my real name. my mother, the uber nerd she was in high school, was taking an astronomy class and saw this name in the index. It's the 29th brightest star inthe southern index. It's Arabic for 'virgin'; the arabs that first charted the stars named most for legends and there was one about some virgin or other..

We pronounce it just how it looks: Add - hah - rah (all short vowel sounds).

22. Phantom Empress

first night was just a little make out session ( i think I posted about that). then the second night I passed out so Tigre had his way with her for a few hours, then they woke me up and I had some fun with her while he slept. I managed to be the aggressor/initiator with her for the most part. The third session, I tied her up, and then while prone tigre and I both had fun with her. He did some chocking, biting, teasing while i made her cum a few times with some toys and my tongue. After that, we go her out of the rope and Tigre taught her how to use a crop on me. Twas hot. Then I beat her ass with a crop while she rode tigre....

quite an event.

It was more than I expected. A lot of fun and once i was in it, all anxiety about my performance or anything went out the window and I just had fun. though I know that kissing someone i'm not in love with is totally different than just kissing for the hell of it.

23. Phantom Empress

Peel, slice at a diagonal about 3/4in thick, fry in oil on med high (i don't have an exact temp) and wait till they are bronzy and getting a little crisp around the edges. remove, drain on paper, enjoy!

24. Phantom Empress

oh, I should add: under my worst FS experience... It seems like that was SUCH A BAD ONE.... but it wasn't, Tigre stopped as soon as he saw i was not taking it well and we moved on.. the night was't ruined, and we had a good time.

Also... I need to add hobbies to that list. I LOVE to play DDR (dance dance revolution), I'm a nerd so I used to play a lot of Table top rpg (Dungeons and dragons, BESM) played magic and i LARPed a few times too.
    I like Super nintendo games tho i suck at them.

25. TigreTek

you're such a dork