FS Interview: I like beer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RougeOgre, Jul 17, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

name? - James
    age? - 27
    gender? - Male
    ethnicity? - White
    where raised? – suburbs of Minneapolis , MN
    level and place of education? University of Minnesota – BS in Information Technology Management. Emphasis on systems administration (man that’s a mouth full!)
    occupation? - Support analyst for a global software company
    hobbies? - computers (obviously), virtually any form of motorsport – especially F1, ALMS and Rallying. Also into photography, biking, soccer, and taking my gun to the range every once in a while
    sexual preference? - Female
    measurements??? 6.5” Long, I’ll get the around later :mamoru:
    favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner: I haven’t played with a partner yet (v card member) :wtc: but I enjoy using a plug, cuffs, my hogtie thing I bought. Oh yea I have a ball gag that I break out every once in a while also.
    likes & dislikes on an FS level:For the likes im a Huge fan of Latex and PVC clothing, seriously :drool:. Umm, I guess just the basics really, mild bondage, never done a true sub role, but that could be fun. From some of my past posts you might know that I dabble in cross dressing every once in a while. :dunno: Been doing that for a while now :p
    Dislikes: breath play, knife play, those vacuum beds :noes:, electrical play. Just too much that could go wrong with that stuff.
    best and worst experiences with FS stuff:
    Best: not really freaky but when I used my first pocket pussy. Man, I haven’t cum that hard in a long time :naughty:
    Worst: While wearing stockings, heels, panties, bra, skirt, and a top, I put in my ball gag and had myself hogtied because I could. I had done this kind of thing a few other times and didn’t think much of it, until I went to unhook one of my arms so I could get out of it. Well for some reason I could not grasp the closure thing on the hog tie thing. I was stuck on the floor of my apartment for 30mins trying to get that thing. :rofl: :(
    fantasies: I’ll fantasize about getting laid finally before I worry about other fantasies :rofl:
    tell us about your childhood: Fairly normal. Dad wasn’t home all the time since hes a pilot and would be in asia for 2 weeks at a time. Its hard to understand that when your little :hs: My mom was awesome though since she didn’t work and was home all the time.
    what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS: I think it was just curiosity, wondering what it was like.
    When did you get an attack of the freakiness? Ohh….13?
    Are your siblings freaky? I want to say yes, but will never know. Im fairly sure it’s a freaky family :rofl: :mamoru:
    How open minded are you? I think im very open minded, just really shy at first :dunno:
    Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang? No, but it sounds like it would be fun in short term
    What do you look for in another partner? Easy to talk to, Likes to have fun but also knows when its time to be serious / professional. I do have a thing for redheads :embd:
    Are you a swinger? have you ever considered swinging? No, would have to have a long talk with my SO at the time about it
    Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? Nope :(
    Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? Not at all
    Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? I have used online dating sites to get a date but I never got any
    What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? This is tough, I like it all :o Umm, I’d say it’s a tie between Legs and butt
    any fetishes? Not sure, lets come back to this later :p
    favorite outfit for a partner:Latex cat suit, contrasting color corset, heels and cuffs on her wrists and ankles ready to be tied up :naughty:

I hope you enjoyed reading this :hsd: Ask away :bigthumb:

Thank you I like beer. Older interviews can be found in the archive

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. RougeOgre

You have a thing for redheads, huh. My hubby would call you a masochist :mamoru:

3. RougeOgre

What famous person (living or dead) would you give up the V-card too?
    If you could live anywhere and any time, when and where would it be and why?
    Your favorite dinner is?
    Dessert?
    You have one hour to talk to anyone (living, dead, fictional..) Who and about what?

4. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

When you crossdress, is it sexual in nature (turn you on => TV) or just a preference for female clothing over male clothing (CD)?

Do you actively look for dating?

Favorite thing at starbucks?

3 Things you like about mac computers.

5. FifthGear

FifthGear -

1) hmmm....out of the long list i would have to say Emily Procter (csi miami), Between her southern twang, her face, hair.....:o....brb :wackit:

2) I have actually thought of this before. Sometime in the "wild west" days would be awesome. SOOO much simpler back then. Today is almost too complicated. I would deffinitly not be in the desert though, it would have to be in colorado or somewhere with mountains.

3) fettucini alfredo with grilled chicken and veggies. :bowdown: :drool:

4) Vanilla Icecream with chocolate sauce and carmel

5) oh man.....umm.....I would have to say my great grandpa on my dads side. I met him once when he was 99, and lived to be 101. He had tons of cool stories from his past i guess. I'd love to pick his brain.

6. FifthGear

FifthGear -

1) It started out as a taboo thing, omg i shouldnt be wearing this :ugh::o:naughty: then it just turned into a hey, this is fun why not, and would eventually get off from it, but that was about all its for. I havent been doing it nearly as much as i used to, its just something different now :dunno: Its usually about 2-3 weeks inbetween wearing stuff now. Chicks do get some awesome feeling clothes though. mmmm satin :mamoru:

2) Yea im always looking. Im partially friend zoned with a girl i went to college with, so im trying to see if i can get beyond that with her right now.

3) umm....i havent been to one in a few years (dont drink coffee) i do remember them having good coffee cake though

4) aww do i have to! :( Umm, they are awesome at graphic design (but not as much these days). They run their own flavor of unix. They finally realized that the PC based intel chips are much better then the proprietary chips they used to have.

7. sparklwazngurly

For serious, I love fashion... WOMEN'S fashion... I gag at most of men's fashion.

*shivers* Friend zone... I hope you get what you are trying for. :)

heh, I had a feeling you were gonna say you don't do starbucks.

*cough* Mac's ARE PC... PC is Personal Computer. My opinion, is to use whatever is best for the job, whether that is windows (snear), linux (cheer), or osx (swoon) I'd love to discuss the chip matter with ya sometime though. :)

hmmmm

I think (because of your name) this is an important question. WHAT beer do you like? hehehehe

Do you want to find your way into any Fetish establishments?

Do you practice self bondage alot?

8. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Is the V card membership choice, chance, some combo?

9. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

In for the beer question!

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

I cant stand IPA's, rolling rock, heineken (and that slightly skunky style beer) and really hoppy beers.

Love sam adams, coors light, anything by leinenkugel (touring them tomorrow! :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:), light beers, dark beers. Boddingtons is a fantastic beer. Its like a blonde version of guiness! Same thickness, just a little lighter taste. Hard ciders are a nice change. Strongbow is a great, import from the uk. If you get it, get the cans, not the bottles.

V card is a little of both. Had a chance about...wow 7 years ago almost. The chick was average looking, wanted to fuck me REALLY bad. i almost did it, but i kept remembering that she had a long history with drugs of all kinds. So i kept wondering what she had :eek4: Second big chance was in college, i got super drunk, made out with a cute little blonde girl. Passed out on the couch with her, and woke up the next day. Then i found out she had slept with at least 8 people that i knew that half way through that semester. I stayed away from that :p

11. FifthGear

FifthGear -

I just realized i forgot a few questions.

1) I probably would if i knew where they were, and knew more about them.

2) Umm....not a lot, but enough to keep me entertained on some weekends :naughty:

12. RougeOgre

Ideal date activity

How do you spend most of your weekends in the Summer? Winter?

What car would you own if money weren't a factor?

What was the last movie you saw and wish you hadn't? Why?

What movie have you not see but really want to?

10 days in Europe, what do you see?

13. sparklwazngurly

How would you rank these in order from mostest, moster, and most awesome? Neverending Story, Goonies, The Princess Bride

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

I'll get to these questions tomorrow, been really busy lately :o

15. GirlBent

GirlBent Nice knarf.

I have a thing for virgins. :o

Call me. :naughty:

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

i'd take her up on the offer :hsugh:

17. GirlBent

GirlBent Nice knarf.

:rofl:

18. FifthGear

FifthGear -

1) Oh man....umm....(maybe this is why im still single, cant think of anything to do :rofl:) Tour a museum of some kind?!? :dunno:

2) Spring / Summer - Riding my bike or attending car shows of some kind. Fall / Winter - Snowboarding, hockey, and soccer.

3) Koenigsegg CCXR Koenigsegg Edition

4) X-Men Origins: Wolverine

5) Angels & Demons (its not in theaters anymore :wtc: )

6) Only 10 days?!?! :squint: Umm....1 day in London, off to paris for a day, Down through Spain, Over to Italy the next day. Up to Prague, germany, and the netherlands. Then on the last day apply for citizenship somewhere :mamoru:

19. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:o :hsugh:

:naughty:
    [​IMG]